Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
well im off for now to yet again fill the kitchen cupboards with food again.
see ya later.
Mandy
Don't you go as well!!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Don't you go as well!!

going in 30 mins, the kids have left my cupboards bare and complained theres
nowt in mum.

Do you reckon there will be a meet in Melbourne between the 11th Oct and 24th ?As that is when we are coming over and i love to go to one of your curry nights
Mandy
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

nowt in mum.

Do you reckon there will be a meet in Melbourne between the 11th Oct and 24th ?As that is when we are coming over and i love to go to one of your curry nights
Mandy
You living in Melbourne or just visit?

sure we can arrange something....

PM me your details
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
You living in Melbourne or just visit?

sure we can arrange something....

PM me your details

we wll just be visiting this time but hope we get to move to Melbourne in a few years time.
Mandy
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

we wll just be visiting this time but hope we get to move to Melbourne in a few years time.
Mandy
Ok...just PM me dates you'll be here so I don't forget...and I'll sort something
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:08 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

nowt in mum.

Mandy
I'll be on the piss then....birthday and anniversary time
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
I'll be on the piss then....birthday and anniversary time

A great excuse for a night out
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:51 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

A great excuse for a night out
Mandy
As always

October is beautiful in Melbourne
Old Jun 29th 2006, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As always

October is beautiful in Melbourne

good to hear, My sister has her birthday and anniversary the day before i fly out and her kids birthdays are while we are away , so guess who will have to have a drink to celebrate their birthdays. the list from my niece is alreay growing on what she wants me to bring back from oz (she will be 5)

do you get daffs in oz to signify the spring and lambs being born? Daft question i know but im curious
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 4:05 am
Take it easy

good to hear, My sister has her birthday and anniversary the day before i fly out and her kids birthdays are while we are away , so guess who will have to have a drink to celebrate their birthdays. the list from my niece is alreay growing on what she wants me to bring back from oz (she will be 5)

do you get daffs in oz to signify the spring and lambs being born? Daft question i know but im curious
Mandy
I don't remember seeing any daffs, but there is a Welsh Church in the city so that would be the place to go

Actually, there might be some in the Botanic Gardens
Old Jun 29th 2006, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't remember seeing any daffs, but there is a Welsh Church in the city so that would be the place to go

Actually, there might be some in the Botanic Gardens

I shall enjoy looking
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 4:19 am
Take it easy

I shall enjoy looking
Mandy
There's so much that's new you won't be able to take it all in....it's excellent
Old Jun 29th 2006, 4:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There's so much that's new you won't be able to take it all in....it's excellent

I just wish we had longer, but as hubby says if we are lucky enough to get sent to Melbourne then we can spend plenty of time enjoying our surroundings.
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 4:27 am
Take it easy

I just wish we had longer, but as hubby says if we are lucky enough to get sent to Melbourne then we can spend plenty of time enjoying our surroundings.
Mandy
That's the best way to look at it. Once you're living here, you have all the time in the World to discover as much about the place as you like

There's a mad rush when you first get here, but then it's like everyday you can encounter something fresh and new

I'm getting poetic....must need a drink
Old Jun 29th 2006, 4:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's the best way to look at it. Once you're living here, you have all the time in the World to discover as much about the place as you like

There's a mad rush when you first get here, but then it's like everyday you can encounter something fresh and new

I'm getting poetic....must need a drink

here have a pint .
This past week Ive gained so much info for our visit, that it has been unbelievable.
any way must get my grubby sons through the bath. :scared:
Hope you have pleasant day.
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.