Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Evening Peeps!!!!

got here at last!!! Phew

i've just finished sorting out all the Educational Plans for the 'need' children so i can have an early mark tomorrow (wooohoooo)

I'll have a ........ummmmmm........ large white wine please!

how's everyone???

A bottle do you and a bucket, that ok ?
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Evening Peeps!!!!

got here at last!!! Phew

i've just finished sorting out all the Educational Plans for the 'need' children so i can have an early mark tomorrow (wooohoooo)

I'll have a ........ummmmmm........ large white wine please!

how's everyone???
Hiya Sam - good to see you this evening
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:25 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
im not deaf
Here help your self they are in the chiller
Mandy
cheers!!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
Hiya Sam - good to see you this evening

Heather i hope you enjoy the health farm, sounds great
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
cheers!!

Have you done your own plastering?
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Heather i hope you enjoy the health farm, sounds great
Mandy
thanks darling, I'll be thinking of you.

how's your boys been today ?
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thanks darling, I'll be thinking of you.

how's your boys been today ?

Not to bad, the eldest isn't venturing to far from home . the youngest still doesn't sleep. last night he slept well but that was the first for a long time
the middle one is grounded for fighting with a girl. she started it but he hurt her quite badly.
Providing it is dry at the weekend im taking them out to the moors with the dogs on Saturday and to the beach on Sunday. Away from all the trouble that is going on around us.
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Not to bad, the eldest isn't venturing to far from home . the youngest still doesn't sleep. last night he slept well but that was the first for a long time
the middle one is grounded for fighting with a girl. she started it but he hurt her quite badly.
Providing it is dry at the weekend im taking them out to the moors with the dogs on Saturday and to the beach on Sunday. Away from all the trouble that is going on around us.
Mandy
Oh dear, I can't help with the bullying issue I'm afraid. My youngest is bullied and I'm yet to find a way of dealing with it effectively. As for the middle one - tough call as she started it. I know a lot of very vicious girls who are like that because no one fights them back and they get away with it time and time again.
Weather is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. I'm sunbathing !
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:58 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ladies

Drinks on me!!!!

Yeap H weather should be pretty good this weekend, i for one hope to be doing my garden for the last time!!!!!

Mandy hope you manage to have a stress free weekend after all your troubles this week
Attached Thumbnails BE virtual bar-girlsdrink.gif  
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh dear, I can't help with the bullying issue I'm afraid. My youngest is bullied and I'm yet to find a way of dealing with it effectively. As for the middle one - tough call as she started it. I know a lot of very vicious girls who are like that because no one fights them back and they get away with it time and time again.
Weather is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. I'm sunbathing !

i was furious today , the main culprit started throwing punches at my sons friend whilst his mother was there. all she did was tell the other boy to stop teasing her son and that he deserved to be hit.
This bully was off school today so My son had a better day.
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok ladies

Drinks on me!!!!

Yeap H weather should be pretty good this weekend, i for one hope to be doing my garden for the last time!!!!!

Mandy hope you manage to have a stress free weekend after all your troubles this week
Make mine a jug of pimms
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:02 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Your wish is my command
Attached Images  
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok ladies

Drinks on me!!!!

I shall have a white wine

Thanks sam i hope getting the kids away will do us all good. plenty of fresh air and lots of fun and jolly picnics with lashings of ginger ale and scrummy food. (can you tell i liked the famous five)
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:04 am
Sam
here and staying

ok one white wine coming up!¬!!!!!!
Attached Images  
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Your wish is my command
Smashing !!

You having jam sandwiches then Mandy ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.