Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:14 am
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

got any pork scratchings?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
well it's very quiet in here tonight - everyone must be watching the footie

yes i'd love an ice cold drink

i cant believe how quiet it is. One icy beer
My son brought his school report home today. considering it is the first one from Junior school it is very critical.
He burst in to tears saying he tries but he just cant stand the class.
then he showed me his 25 meters back stroke swimming certificate.
poor lad is just so miserable. i see his teacher on Monday.
Mandy
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stutess
got any pork scratchings?

Might be a packet left in the back.
Yep you are lucky last packet.
Mandy
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
i cant believe how quiet it is. One icy beer
My son brought his school report home today. considering it is the first one from Junior school it is very critical.
He burst in to tears saying he tries but he just cant stand the class.
then he showed me his 25 meters back stroke swimming certificate.
poor lad is just so miserable. i see his teacher on Monday.
Mandy
its sad when children hate school - seeing as they spend so much of their time there.My eldest is now 11 and he's always hated school, his younger brother loves it - he gets fed up in the school holidays and can't wait to get back -to see his mates mainly, but he really thrives in the school environment. I loved school too- didn't do too great, but still enjoyed it.

did they put any positives in the report at all? one thing I was told about writing reports is that you always back a negative with a positive - in fact we had to try and put it so everything sounded positive!

at least he's proud of his swimming and at the end of the day not all of us are academic
ps i'm having real problems with this site tonight is it just me?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

its sad when children hate school - seeing as they spend so much of their time there.My eldest is now 11 and he's always hated school, his younger brother loves it - he gets fed up in the school holidays and can't wait to get back -to see his mates mainly, but he really thrives in the school environment. I loved school too- didn't do too great, but still enjoyed it.

did they put any positives in the report at all? one thing I was told about writing reports is that you always back a negative with a positive - in fact we had to try and put it so everything sounded positive!

at least he's proud of his swimming and at the end of the day not all of us are academic
ps i'm having real problems with this site tonight is it just me?

They put he tries hard , but is been given below average on nearly everything.
It is hard to believe as in his first school he was top for just about everything, his second school were impressed too. His last year in infants he started have trouble with the bullies. (Shares grounds with the junior) The head teachers comment was a very quiet boy who is easily distracted.
His confidence is rock bottom. He is a bright lad and most people out of school notice this.

The site seems slow tonight .
Mandy
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

They put he tries hard , but is been given below average on nearly everything.
It is hard to believe as in his first school he was top for just about everything, his second school were impressed too. His last year in infants he started have trouble with the bullies. (Shares grounds with the junior) The head teachers comment was a very quiet boy who is easily distracted.
His confidence is rock bottom. He is a bright lad and most people out of school notice this.

The site seems slow tonight .
Mandy
how long has he been at this school - sounds like he's having real problems settling in - could he just be missing his dad do you thnk? I really don't envy you having to deal with 3 children by yourself it must be hard.
how old is he?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

how long has he been at this school - sounds like he's having real problems settling in - could he just be missing his dad do you thnk? I really don't envy you having to deal with 3 children by yourself it must be hard.
how old is he?

He is 8 we moved here nearly 3 years ago. we moved during the summer hols so that he would start in year 2 and middle son in reception in the Sept.
He misses his dad a lot. He is closer to his dad than the other 2.
i have problems with him as he can be awful to me , wishes i wern't here and his dad was.
Unfortunatly i never bonded with him at birth. Very bad labour (24 hours+) 2 days after needed 3 units of blood then post natal blues. I blame myself that we just did not click instantly.
Mandy
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

He is 8 we moved here nearly 3 years ago. we moved during the summer hols so that he would start in year 2 and middle son in reception in the Sept.
He misses his dad a lot. He is closer to his dad than the other 2.
i have problems with him as he can be awful to me , wishes i wern't here and his dad was.
Unfortunatly i never bonded with him at birth. Very bad labour (24 hours+) 2 days after needed 3 units of blood then post natal blues. I blame myself that we just did not click instantly.
Mandy
no you can't blame yourself - i had a traumatic time with my eldest, the labour was over 27 hours and i was on the point of being given an emergency c-section - looking back now i wish i'd had one. (had one with 2nd), i also needed 3 units of blood and was also on anti-biotics for an infection, he didn't feed that great and for the 5 days i spent in hospital he spent at least 3 of those nights in the nursery - then he got jaundice for which i blamed myself.
anyway i won't go into the horror story too much, but i get on great with my eldest - maybe i'm lucky, but i felt that we missed out on the bonding part.

it looks as if he is just being awful to you to vent his anger and frustration out on - as you're the closest adult to him at the present. he has probably also picked up on guilt from you and without you knowing it is using that as ammunition too. maybe once his dad gets back the three of you could sit down and get it out into the open - or get his dad to sit down and talk to him - let your son have his say without butting in. hard i know - being a parent aint easy!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no you can't blame yourself - i had a traumatic time with my eldest, the labour was over 27 hours and i was on the point of being given an emergency c-section - looking back now i wish i'd had one. (had one with 2nd), i also needed 3 units of blood and was also on anti-biotics for an infection, he didn't feed that great and for the 5 days i spent in hospital he spent at least 3 of those nights in the nursery - then he got jaundice for which i blamed myself.
anyway i won't go into the horror story too much, but i get on great with my eldest - maybe i'm lucky, but i felt that we missed out on the bonding part.

it looks as if he is just being awful to you to vent his anger and frustration out on - as you're the closest adult to him at the present. he has probably also picked up on guilt from you and without you knowing it is using that as ammunition too. maybe once his dad gets back the three of you could sit down and get it out into the open - or get his dad to sit down and talk to him - let your son have his say without butting in. hard i know - being a parent aint easy!
I think hubby will have a long chat with him, i would proberbly end up in tears.
I try so hard to be a good parent especialy since i had a poor relationship with my parents. When i just have the eldest we get on well but when the others are there it is a night mare. The little toerag even said mam can you not get the other 2 adopted
sorry for moaning.
Mandy

Im off now just had txt from hubby he's going to call me shortly.
Good night .
Have a good weekend

Last edited by geordie mandy; Jun 30th 2006 at 10:05 am.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

I think hubby will have a long chat with him, i would proberbly end up in tears.
I try so hard to be a good parent especialy since i had a poor relationship with my parents. When i just have the eldest we get on well but when the others are there it is a night mare. The little toerag even said mam can you not get the other 2 adopted
sorry for moaning.
Mandy
don't worry about it, being a parent has got to be the hardest job in the world and like my mum said to me the other day "just because you're all big and grown up doesn't mean that we stop worrying about you all". great -see even when you're old and grey they'll still be giving you nghtmares
Old Jun 30th 2006, 10:10 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Footie? Is it on now? I'll have a cold one - cheers

Lou
xx

well it's very quiet in here tonight - everyone must be watching the footie

yes i'd love an ice cold drink
Old Jun 30th 2006, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Footie? Is it on now? I'll have a cold one - cheers

Lou
xx
was on, the dishy italians beat ukraine 3-0
Old Jun 30th 2006, 10:18 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

was on, the dishy italians beat ukraine 3-0
Ahhhh - too busy with BB and sevaral glasses of red wine...........

Will be watching England though - that's as good as it gets for me with footie

Lou
xx
Old Jun 30th 2006, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Ahhhh - too busy with BB and sevaral glasses of red wine...........

Will be watching England though - that's as good as it gets for me with footie

Lou
xx
well they're playing tomorrow so tesco will be empty!
help yourself as i'm off now see you soon
Old Jun 30th 2006, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

liver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond repute

ooh is it time yet??? I've just had rather a lovely few glasses of red, after stressful day of pre oz moving. Wish I could win lottery so I could retire and sit on a chaise longe sipping champagne and eating pringles!
oh thats much better i thought i was going to melt
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.