Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Yep help ourselves and settle the bill later.
Steve will send those scary dorman round if you dont pay :scared:
Mandy
My chipmunk will see them off. She might be in later, she's planning a furry animal party to watch Australia play football tonight and needs some suitable alcohol
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
£55 a session, every 6 weeks unless the nurse says otherwise, have to see how its healing along the way.

she says the little one wont take long to get rid of but the bigger one has more colours in so will take longer, black is the easiest to get rid of, green the hardest?

so potentially £1100 to remove a fekkin £40 tatt!

OMG that is :scared: scary. Im pleased i only have one which is not seen very often and is small. Not that i want mine removed.
Mandy
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
My chipmunk will see them off. She might be in later, she's planning a furry animal party to watch Australia play football tonight and needs some suitable alcohol
I wish I'd not read that :scared:
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

That could be interesting i will have to watch that chipmunk verses bouncers.

Tickets any one £5 a seat?
Mandy
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

£55 a session, every 6 weeks unless the nurse says otherwise, have to see how its healing along the way.

she says the little one wont take long to get rid of but the bigger one has more colours in so will take longer, black is the easiest to get rid of, green the hardest?

so potentially £1100 to remove a fekkin £40 tatt!
:scared: :scared:
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:08 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG
:scared: :scared:
you should have seen the photos she showed me Cas, really cant see any trace afterwards. There was one of a bloke with a full spiders webb tattooed on his face afterwards nothing
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:17 pm
Account Closed

you should have seen the photos she showed me Cas, really cant see any trace afterwards. There was one of a bloke with a full spiders webb tattooed on his face afterwards nothing
No face? :scared:

You just having one done?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:19 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats just what I was thinking
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

Thats just what I was thinking
Our minds are warped
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:26 pm
Home and Happy

Our minds are warped
Thats what The Bloke says - frequently
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:31 pm
Account Closed

Thats what The Bloke says - frequently
and mine...well, he just says I'm potty
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:34 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

You just having one done?
yeah absolutley no face afterwards at all, nothing, ziltch, he had to have his eyes and nose tattooed back on like this :scared:

having two done.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:36 pm
Account Closed

yeah absolutley no face afterwards at all, nothing, ziltch, he had to have his eyes and nose tattooed back on like this :scared:

having two done.
LOL !!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:43 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: BE virtual bar

Morning all...
hows everyone?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Morning all...
hows everyone?

You here before the dinner time rush starts?
Im still waiting for me breckie
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.