Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by ohippy
When I try different stuff, hubby turns his nose up and moans about it but still eats it. Perhaps we should put all the blokes together and get meals on wheels to cater for them

No we disappear with out the kids for the week end . leave them with out a phone and no money with all the ingedients and a cook book. Make sure there is no way for them to escape and see how the cope via a spy camera
Mandy

Last edited by geordie mandy; Jun 22nd 2006 at 8:48 am.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
ive got tons and even marked things i thought were easy . They have to be as im not a great cook.
Mandy
Sounds like you need to be cruel to be kind. I'd leave him four slices of bread and ham, or say well we're having this so take you're pick

You need to get him trained

You know I'm kidding don't you
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Sounds like you need to be cruel to be kind. I'd leave him four slices of bread and ham, or say well we're having this so take you're pick

You need to get him trained

You know I'm kidding don't you

I like it
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

No we disappear with out the kids for the week end . leave them with out a phone and no money with all the ingedients and a cook book. Make sure there is no way for them to escape and see how the cope via a spy camera
Mandy
I'm doing that next weekend - off to a health spa with the girls. No doubt it'll be fish and chips three nights in a row
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm doing that next weekend - off to a health spa with the girls. No doubt it'll be fish and chips three nights in a row

Im well jealous . Enjoy it i know i would.
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Im well jealous . Enjoy it i know i would.
Mandy
But what am I going to do without my late night chats with you lot ?
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:08 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

evening ladies

Ive read the last few pages and it looks a like a cookery class

are we swapping recipes
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You will be fine you will have real people to talk to.
Must admit chatting on here saves my phone bill. OH used to complain about me yacking everynight to my friends .
My late uncle nick named me gobby mandy( i wonder why)
Well im off to make a hot choccy and some toast then curl up in bed .
Speak later
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by steve`o
evening ladies

Ive read the last few pages and it looks a like a cookery class

are we swapping recipes

hiya Steve . With out you we have to amuse our selves some how
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:09 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

You will be fine you will have real people to talk to.
Must admit chatting on here saves my phone bill. OH used to complain about me yacking everynight to my friends .
My late uncle nick named me gobby mandy( i wonder why)
Well im off to make a hot choccy and some toast then curl up in bed .
Speak later
Mandy
something i said
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

something i said

Not at all im just so knackered .
will catch ya later.
Mandy
Worongary

hiya Steve . With out you we have to amuse our selves some how
Mandy
been watching the aussie match

to be honest mandy i really enjoy cooking
BE Forum Addict

Not at all im just so knackered .
will catch ya later.
Mandy
Nite Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

been watching the aussie match

to be honest mandy i really enjoy cooking

A rare treasure then, wish my OH did.
Just waiting for the kettle to boil then im off.
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:15 am
Worongary

A rare treasure then, wish my OH did.
Just waiting for the kettle to boil then im off.
Mandy
if ever you want some easy recipes I'm ya man

night girl

catch you tommorrow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.