Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by ohippy
T'was me ! It's a Brown Brothers Reisling. The only place in the UK I've seen it is Macro. No idea if you have one of those nearby.

Not a macro. Just bought my self a dorling kindeslry (sp) book on Australia and lo and behold it mentions the brown brothers winery , apparently it is located in Victoria so i may get to sample it in oz. Shame that tesco didn't stock it. I might have to try some where else.
How are you Heather?
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Not a macro. Just bought my self a dorling kindeslry (sp) book on Australia and lo and behold it mentions the brown brothers winery , apparently it is located in Victoria so i may get to sample it in oz. Shame that tesco didn't stock it. I might have to try some where else.
How are you Heather?
Mandy
I'm fine thanks Mandy. Off to Center Parcs for the weekend tomorrow so kids are a bit hyper. Need the break though - bet you could too, eh ?
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine thanks Mandy. Off to Center Parcs for the weekend tomorrow so kids are a bit hyper. Need the break though - bet you could too, eh ?

A break what is that?
Hope you have a good time. Never been to center parcs. We use to pass one on the A66 near penrith . Longed to go there but never did.
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

A break what is that?
Hope you have a good time. Never been to center parcs. We use to pass one on the A66 near penrith . Longed to go there but never did.
Mandy
I've been really lucky and been given redundancy so I'm using part of it for this weekend where I'm taking a couple of my friends and their families away to CP (they've never been either). If you get the chance, jump at it, especially with young children.

The one you're on about is Oasis Whenfell - the best and the cheapest in my opinion !
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I've been really lucky and been given redundancy so I'm using part of it for this weekend where I'm taking a couple of my friends and their families away to CP (they've never been either). If you get the chance, jump at it, especially with young children.

The one you're on about is Oasis Whenfell - the best and the cheapest in my opinion !

Some thing to bear in mind for next year. As hubby has told me we can go back to oz again next year to have a look at Brissey.
The kids will be miffed if we dont take them anywhere.
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Blimey Deb - deffo sounds complicated. Can you book the flights soon?

On the bright side at least you've got summer in the UK to enjoy then an Oz summer.
there is that, but there's also the fact that the boys will be off for so long
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Some thing to bear in mind for next year. As hubby has told me we can go back to oz again next year to have a look at Brissey.
The kids will be miffed if we dont take them anywhere.
Mandy
The thing about CP is that the weather doesn't matter. We usually go for a week in November when it's a lot cheaper. This time our kids will be over 8 so can go swimming on their own
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Another hobby im useless at as a kid i was a tom boy so was never into girly things. it's only now that im starting to wish id taken more notice in girly things.
Mandy
you're not the only one, my mum tried so hard to teach me to be a lady, all i wanted to do was climb the trees and play with the boys - so much more fun
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The thing about CP is that the weather doesn't matter. We usually go for a week in November when it's a lot cheaper. This time our kids will be over 8 so can go swimming on their own

Do they have babysitting/creches there?
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DebraH
you're not the only one, my mum tried so hard to teach me to be a lady, all i wanted to do was climb the trees and play with the boys - so much more fun

Its only recently that i have started baking cakes, and making bread (bread maker)
I made curtains which looked fine from the distance LOL
I think my friends were amazed when i started to go out with my OH.
I was the first to get engaged and maried as well.
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Its only recently that i have started baking cakes, and making bread (bread maker)
Mandy
well I can cook - a natural at it - used to be a chef actually
curtains noway
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Do they have babysitting/creches there?
Mandy
Oh yes !! And kids clubs, absolute bliss. It all costs though - only the pool is free but then you can spend all day there.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DebraH
well I can cook - a natural at it - used to be a chef actually
curtains noway

My hubby has been really pleased that since i got my belling farm house range cooker how much i have actually enjoyed cooking.
My first efforts ended up in the dog (he enjoyed it). i still need to follow a cook book though.

Im having a lovley pimm pom at the mo very tasty.
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh yes !! And kids clubs, absolute bliss. It all costs though - only the pool is free but then you can spend all day there.

thats sounds good even if pricey.
Mandy
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Mandy
I started making my own curtains when I realised how expensive ready made ones were. Now I'm a dab hand, but I always start out with great intentions but get bored fast. Same with cooking, I buy all the ingredients then can't be bothered so get a takeaway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.