Wikiposts

Is UK f**ked ?

Old Nov 6th 2009, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is UK f**ked ?

Originally Posted by humpy
It's a national fact in Australia that a lot of Aborigines dont want to work, speak to guys in the pub, a lot slate the abbos for it and for what the goverments throw at them moneywise, I heard of a guy who got a council house over here, he ended up still sleeping in the garden...he didnt like to be inside...
What do they call you? Whitos?

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

It's a national fact in Australia that a lot of Aborigines dont want to work, speak to guys in the pub, a lot slate the abbos for it and for what the goverments throw at them moneywise, I heard of a guy who got a council house over here, he ended up still sleeping in the garden...he didnt like to be inside...
I'm not sure I see why preferring to sleep outside makes you socially deficient in some way.

And I'm not sure that the guys in the pub are the best source of information after reading some of the threads on this part of the board.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
Your use of the word 'abbos' tells me all I need to know.
can't even spell it
Old Nov 6th 2009, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
I'm not sure I see why preferring to sleep outside makes you socially deficient in some way.

And I'm not sure that the guys in the pub are the best source of information after reading some of the threads on this part of the board.
come on - the guys in the pub are a well-known legitimate source of real. non-PC blinkered facts
Old Nov 6th 2009, 4:35 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
You probably feel like you're making progress, but I guarantee you aren't.

The argument does seem to have gone a bit circular.

On two threads at once, at that. I think I'll just go to bed, it's late here.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

humpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nice

You probably feel like you're making progress, but I guarantee you aren't.

What are you on about, I dont need to make progress, I've put my point across, looking at all other people opinions.....interesting reading
Old Nov 6th 2009, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Until the next time mon brave.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

humpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nice

can't even spell it
Whatever way you spell it would be wrong, its slang...

Aborigine

I spelt it right in my first sentence, I just didnt want to type it again
Old Nov 6th 2009, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

killed some time before I go for a swim

Thanks for keeping my afternoon entertaining, I've put my points across, I maybe right, I maybe wrong but it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Free speech ....

Last edited by humpy; Nov 6th 2009 at 4:42 pm.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.. a lot of aborigines dont want to work though they get a lot of benefits from the goverment so most can earn more not working, there culture fascinates me, I'm reading some books on there cultural beliefs, i watched a discovery programme about them last week that was really interesting
There are always two sides to a story, and the media will show the side they want to show whether it's accurate or not.

I would guess that in any country you'll find some too lazy to work and some who are willing to put extra effort into their work through pride, irrespective of race, religion and gender.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 8:11 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

What are you on about, I dont need to make progress, I've put my point across, looking at all other people opinions.....interesting reading
Good, because you'll never make progress. Your knowlege is based on life's experiences while Lion in Winter and Sally Redux's are based only on well-intended but fuzzy opinion. It says a lot that Lord_Farquar agrees with them.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 8:18 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulry
Good, because you'll never make progress. Your knowlege is based on life's experiences while Lion in Winter and Sally Redux's are based only on well-intended but fuzzy opinion. It says a lot that Lord_Farquar agrees with them.
Well that's you lined up for the next session of 'education' from the TIO mob.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 8:24 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Well that's you lined up for the next session of 'education' from the TIO mob.

I'll pull out the couch
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:44 pm

How do you have any idea at all of who I am or what my life experience is?
Old Nov 7th 2009, 12:13 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll pull out the couch
I think the time to get on that couch has arrived.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.