Is UK f**ked ?

Old Nov 5th 2009, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

humpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nice
Default Re: Is UK f**ked ?

I personally think the UK is f#cked, My old town of Dewsbury is anyway, Only this morning I was looking on the website of our 2 local papers, I do this weekly to check on the results of my old rugby team who I played for. I take a peek at the news stories and it sickens me what is happening to the town. 2 main stories on each websites involved attacks. First story is of a white guy being beaten up at 11pm unprovoked, he was walking home from the pub, he walked past a group of 5 asian men about 18-20 yr old and 2 white girls, the asians shouted what you looking at, he replied nothing.. they dragged him to the floor and kicked him all over, the girls were screaming to stop. They did eventually, he had to go to hospital for stiches and a x rays. The 2nd story involved a larger gang of younger asians, about 15 of them in there mid teens, mugged and kicked a young white teenager for walking though " there " area. I'm so glad I'm over here, I wouldnt want my boy growing up round there now...
Old Nov 5th 2009, 8:58 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
We should do a BE book with these posts.
I'm in
Old Nov 5th 2009, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

pie eater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by australianinleicester
one word...........Welfare IMO
how fuc...d is britan..well how long have ya got.
just the tip of the ice burg is this any person who works 40 hours a week for minimum wage could look to earn about £230 a week if you have kids you could get tax credits and child benifit for example 1 aduld workin and one watching 2 children could earn about £330 a week but if that person lost the job and went on the dole they would be on around the same money and have the time to swan around doing cash in hand jobs thats why everyone wants to come here .there is 3 million on the dole in uk and rising if everyone went on the dole the goverment wouldent get any income tax and the country would be cripled ever one is getting wise that they are better off on the dole.i work 45 hours a week and i know people who are better off than i am and there on the dole how can this be right? thats why you see ev eryone wanting to come here.and its the other way in aus everyone wants to escape this country to go and work in aus well the ones who are not scroungers.. sorry for rabbiting on its a tochy subject for me
Old Nov 5th 2009, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

humpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nicehumpy is just really nice

This is one of the stories I mentioned above,

http://www.dewsburyreporter.co.uk/ne...ack.5799610.jp

It's shocking...
Old Nov 5th 2009, 10:19 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by humpy
This is one of the stories I mentioned above,

http://www.dewsburyreporter.co.uk/ne...ack.5799610.jp

It's shocking...

Well, if you were to read this thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639333

Then this piece of the report would be deemed racist, ignorant and bigoted for mentioning their race.

"Last night, police arrested three Asian youths in the Savile Town area in connection with the attack."

Personally I think Enoch Powell was 100% spot on when he predicted blood on the streets - this is a case in point.
Old Nov 5th 2009, 11:28 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pie eater
just the tip of the ice burg is this any person who works 40 hours a week for minimum wage could look to earn about £230 a week if you have kids you could get tax credits and child benifit for example 1 aduld workin and one watching 2 children could earn about £330 a week but if that person lost the job and went on the dole they would be on around the same money and have the time to swan around doing cash in hand jobs thats why everyone wants to come here .there is 3 million on the dole in uk and rising if everyone went on the dole the goverment wouldent get any income tax and the country would be cripled ever one is getting wise that they are better off on the dole.i work 45 hours a week and i know people who are better off than i am and there on the dole how can this be right? thats why you see ev eryone wanting to come here.and its the other way in aus everyone wants to escape this country to go and work in aus well the ones who are not scroungers.. sorry for rabbiting on its a tochy subject for me
I don't know where to start really....
Old Nov 5th 2009, 11:33 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Well seen as it's you, we should be here some time!
Old Nov 5th 2009, 11:58 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Well, if you were to read this thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639333

Then this piece of the report would be deemed racist, ignorant and bigoted for mentioning their race.

"Last night, police arrested three Asian youths in the Savile Town area in connection with the attack."

Personally I think Enoch Powell was 100% spot on when he predicted blood on the streets - this is a case in point.
Interesting theory. White people are never violent towards each other then?
Old Nov 5th 2009, 11:59 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Are you swanning around, that's the question.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Interesting theory. White people are never violent towards each other then?

Of course they are, what I'd like to add is that the local police here said the attack wasn't a racist one... If it was the other way round and a white gang attacked a lone asian man it would be all over the papers and police would say it was a racist attack, there is no difference at all... There was another attack in the same week in the same area which involved a gang of asians attack an innocent white man walking home from the pub... That got brushed under carpet as well... The police daren't do anything without outcrys from local asian community calling racism...
Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

This is too true... I know guys back home who have never worked but still in the pub every weekend....
Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:27 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds terrible - you want to move out of there, go somewhere else where people don't get paid dole and no one ever cheats the system.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:43 am

Of course they are, what I'd like to add is that the local police here said the attack wasn't a racist one... If it was the other way round and a white gang attacked a lone asian man it would be all over the papers and police would say it was a racist attack, there is no difference at all... There was another attack in the same week in the same area which involved a gang of asians attack an innocent white man walking home from the pub... That got brushed under carpet as well... The police daren't do anything without outcrys from local asian community calling racism...
Apparently it's part of the ethnic cleansing going on in Dewsbury.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/11/dewsbury-e...acks-escalate/

But everyone seems to be doing their bit to be a primitive and brutal as possible

http://www.muslimnews.co.uk/paper/in...p?article=3323

So it seems to me that explaining violence in racial terms isn't really helping, now is it. Unless you truly believe that people's actions and attitudes are determined by their skin pigmentation and certain physical features.

I've seen racism in many different places in the world, perpetrated on people of all skin tones by people of all skin tones. Changing the terms of the argument, ceasing to divide and define by skin tone, will be part (but not all) of the solution. Economic and educational opportunity are really the keys.

Last edited by Lion in Winter; Nov 6th 2009 at 11:50 am.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Apparently it's part of the ethnic cleansing going on in Dewsbury.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/11/dewsbury-e...acks-escalate/

But everyone seems to be doing their bit to be a primitive and brutal as possible

http://www.muslimnews.co.uk/paper/in...p?article=3323

So it seems to me that explaining violence in racial terms isn't really helping, now is it.

I've seen racism in many different places in the world, perpetrated on people of all skin tones by people of all skin tones. Changing the terms of the argument, ceasing to divide by skin tone, will be part (but not all) of the solution. Economic and educational opportunity are really the keys.
That article in the muslim news was from last year, it turned out it wasn't a racist attack, the guys charged with his murder were asian as well. I remember it well, it happened whilst I was still living in the town.

The area mentioned Saville Town is a no go area for anyone at night not just white people, I lived a mile away from there, not many people I know in Dewsbury would walk through there at night, Police dont walk there alone during the day nevermind at night and its only 1/2 mile from Dewsbury Police Station.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:03 pm

That article in the muslim news was from last year, it turned out it wasn't a racist attack, the guys charged with his murder were asian as well. I remember it well, it happened whilst I was still living in the town.

The area mentioned Saville Town is a no go area for anyone at night not just white people, I lived a mile away from there, not many people I know in Dewsbury would walk through there at night, Police dont walk there alone during the day nevermind at night and its only 1/2 mile from Dewsbury Police Station.
Then all the more does it seem to me that key is economic opportunity and education.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.