Wikiposts

Secret BE crush

Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:03 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Secret BE crush

Originally Posted by spartacus
Morning TP!

Ah! My two favourite BE ladies, 'cheek-to-jowl' so to speak!
Morning dearest.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Morning dearest.
How's it swinging cupcakes?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

ok well toodlepip y'all, i'm off for my first xmas lunch of the season, so expect to see me pissed on here later!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
Thanks Sparty Boy. I just have a sixth sense when it comes to you!
Gulp!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:29 am

How's it swinging cupcakes?
Not bad. Dog slashed open paw, $350 bill to get it fixed.

Other than that, just a regular work day and no sun in the BM's. How about you?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:29 am

ok well toodlepip y'all, i'm off for my first xmas lunch of the season, so expect to see me pissed on here later!
Uh oh!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Huzzah!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not bad. Dog slashed open paw, $350 bill to get it fixed.

Other than that, just a regular work day and no sun in the BM's. How about you?
Fairly regular fair here also TP. Recovering from the storm we had Sunday, no damage thankfully, just skirted us.

Poor dog, how'd s/he do that? Our dog has so far, touch wood, come through faily unscathed. I have, at last finished fences and gates to keep the little blighter in, as she does love a well-turned cyclist's calf!

Where's the BM's? Is it the Blue Ridge Mountain of Laurel and Hardy fame? Only of course with a silent 'R'.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 4:59 pm

Fairly regular fair here also TP. Recovering from the storm we had Sunday, no damage thankfully, just skirted us.

Poor dog, how'd s/he do that? Our dog has so far, touch wood, come through faily unscathed. I have, at last finished fences and gates to keep the little blighter in, as she does love a well-turned cyclist's calf!

Where's the BM's? Is it the Blue Ridge Mountain of Laurel and Hardy fame? Only of course with a silent 'R'.
Blue Mountains... hour and a half west Sydney.

How did she do it? I have no idea. I just picked her up from the vet who tells me it was so deep they couldn't get to the bottom of it to clean it. Very serious, poor girl. Happened last night... deep slash into two of her pads.
I need to know how to keep a German Short hair Pointer calm. The vet suggests we drug her for a week or two.

My dog favours cars.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Blue Mountains... hour and a half west Sydney.

How did she do it? I have no idea. I just picked her up from the vet who tells me it was so deep they couldn't get to the bottom of it to clean it. Very serious, poor girl. Happened last night... deep slash into two of her pads.
I need to know how to keep a German Short hair Pointer calm. The vet suggests we drug her for a week or two.

My dog favours cars.
Ouch, that sound painful, bless her. You'll need something to keep her off her paws. I love German Pointers.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:15 pm

Ouch, that sound painful, bless her. You'll need something to keep her off her paws. I love German Pointers.
I love her too.

She's allowed on the sofa to keep her still... but she's on the floor looking at us like we've gone mad, given she only usually sneaks onto the sofa at night.

The vet's not given her pain killers so that she will stay off it because it hurts... but we're to get some if she becomes too agitated.
So far, so good.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I love her too.

She's allowed on the sofa to keep her still... but she's on the floor looking at us like we've gone mad, given she only usually sneaks onto the sofa at night.

The vet's not given her pain killers so that she will stay off it because it hurts... but we're to get some if she becomes too agitated.
So far, so good.
Don't get me started about setting boundaries.

Our's would like nothing better than to usurp me and sleep in (not on) our bed. Often catch her, head resting on the pillow, dooner tucked up to her shoulders!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:37 pm

Don't get me started about setting boundaries.

Our's would like nothing better than to usurp me and sleep in (not on) our bed. Often catch her, head resting on the pillow, dooner tucked up to her shoulders!
What kind have you got?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What kind have you got?
St Bernard.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:44 pm

St Bernard.
OMG.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.