Wikiposts

Secret BE crush

Old Nov 16th 2008, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret BE crush

Originally Posted by Icarus
In no particular order
Oh my word, just seen this Scott. LOL

Sorry I declared a sympathy crush for DTP. Can you have more than one?
Old Nov 16th 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
Haha, you're a nutter you are Sparty!
Everybody says so!

I was actually accessing the www on the bus, the rather inappropriately named Moggill Rocket; a jest on behalf of Brisbane City Council I'm sure, just to help raise our spirits, unless of course its an homage to Stevenson's original. Very exciting, the juxtaposition of first world technology with third world infrastructure.

Anyway, I digress; you look different, have you done something with your hair? And what happened to the pearl necklace?
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Everybody says so!

I was actually accessing the www on the bus, the rather inappropriately named Moggill Rocket; a jest on behalf of Brisbane City Council I'm sure, just to help raise our spirits, unless of course its an homage to Stevenson's original. Very exciting, the juxtaposition of first world technology with third world infrastructure.

Anyway, I digress; you look different, have you done something with your hair? And what happened to the pearl necklace?
Haha, soooo true, thank god I don't have to catch that ruddy 444 (rocket? paa!) anymore. I was a big ball of simmering rage by the time I reached my destination.

How long is taking these days? Some days it used to take me 1hr 15m to get into the city, a mere 10kms away! From your neck of the woods it's almost an additional 45m to get to Kenmore isn't it?!

Indeed my pic is diff, I googled 'unknown incredibly witty supermodel living in the wild woolly burbs of Brisbane' and tada this was what came up!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, soooo true, thank god I don't have to catch that ruddy 444 (rocket? paa!) anymore. I was a big ball of simmering rage by the time I reached my destination.

How long is taking these days? Some days it used to take me 1hr 15m to get into the city, a mere 10kms away! From your neck of the woods it's almost an additional 45m to get to Kenmore isn't it?!

Indeed my pic is diff, I googled 'unknown incredibly witty supermodel living in the wild woolly burbs of Brisbane' and tada this was what came up!
Morning R.

Good days, like today, an hour (six o'clock bus!!!) despite biblical storm out our way yesterday evening (did you get much last night? - rain dear rain) Power still off.

Bad days an awful lot longer, more than I care to think about. I've taken to using the train from Riverview which is quicker, but I worry about someone stealing my LV man bag.

You've been too narrow with your search terms, broadening them might lead to more agreeable results.

Last edited by spartacus; Nov 16th 2008 at 10:42 am.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The www's all well and good, but sometimes a conversation via carrier pigeon would be more fulfilling!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:38 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

The www's all well and good, but sometimes a conversation via carrier pigeon would be more fulfilling!
If you're after a conversation S, you won't find it here.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
If you're after a conversation S, you won't find it here.
Cut to saloon doors banging, tumbleweed tumbling . . .
Old Nov 16th 2008, 2:54 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Cut to saloon doors banging, tumbleweed tumbling . . .
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wawoo Wawoo wow wowowow!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 4:47 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

SWOOON
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Morning R.

Good days, like today, an hour (six o'clock bus!!!) despite biblical storm out our way yesterday evening (did you get much last night? - rain dear rain) Power still off.

Bad days an awful lot longer, more than I care to think about. I've taken to using the train from Riverview which is quicker, but I worry about someone stealing my LV man bag.

You've been too narrow with your search terms, broadening them might lead to more agreeable results.
Oh I feel for you Sparty, thank god I only work in Paddington now and outside of rush hour so it's only 15-20 each way.

Talk about rain, oh my word, I thought Noah was going to spring up and nick our two cats for his ark.

Oh dear is precious throwing a tanty?! Don't throw the man bag around, it's too expensive!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh I feel for you Sparty, thank god I only work in Paddington now and outside of rush hour so it's only 15-20 each way.

Talk about rain, oh my word, I thought Noah was going to spring up and nick our two cats for his ark.

Oh dear is precious throwing a tanty?! Don't throw the man bag around, it's too expensive!
Don't rub it in!

Is Photoshop your friend?

Last edited by spartacus; Nov 16th 2008 at 11:35 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
oooh! no one mentioned Bix yet!

I think Bix is rather cool too!

Em x

Mercy mon cherie.
Attached Images  
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Don't rub it in!

Is Photoshop your friend?

Sure is, along with the surgeon's knife my friend
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:42 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
eeewwwww stop stop stop !!!!!!!!!!

p.s, we really do need a vomit smilie !!!!!!

Is that too full on??

Just spotted this post now whats happening with the swingers party thing? I,m still in England but instead of myself i would be happy to send a web cam on my behalf instead

Dougie

edited too say : not really a dirty perv but looked back an seems that way now

Last edited by Dougie; Nov 16th 2008 at 11:48 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.