Secret BE crush

Old Nov 11th 2008, 7:57 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Secret BE crush

Do you have a secret BE crush?

Mine are:

Boys - Hutch, Badge, and, er..... Amazulu
Girls - Rabsody, Tiddlypom
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret BE crush

I do stalk Hutch more than is healthy but I've also seen a pic of him so that levels things out a bit Tiddly I know and having slept with her can confirm that she's lovely but I don't have a crush I think I probably held people in higher regard a few years ago. After four plus years on the forum, I feel I know their negatives a bit more and no longer fancy any of them
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:23 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I do stalk Hutch more than is healthy but I've also seen a pic of him so that levels things out a bit Tiddly I know and having slept with her can confirm that she's lovely but I don't have a crush I think I probably held people in higher regard a few years ago. After four plus years on the forum, I feel I know their negatives a bit more and no longer fancy any of them
Well it doesn't count if you've actually met them or know what they look like! It's funny imagining what people on here actually look like, I wonder if what I imagine is in anyway close?!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scubaemma

Mine are:

Well thanks Emma!!!!

(picks up ball to take it home)
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Well it doesn't count if you've actually met them or know what they look like! It's funny imagining what people on here actually look like, I wonder if what I imagine is in anyway close?!
Oh OK....let you off then

Your turn in goal x
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:34 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Oh OK....let you off then

Your turn in goal x
Exactly mate, you don't count cos you're a real life person who I've met
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Can't tell you my secret crushes cos then they wouldn't be a secret....and where's the fun in that....
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:43 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Mine are:

I have to say I fully agree with you on the boy side and Hutch said he liked me today so I am

Girls, I can't say I feel like that about any of the girlies but Rab is stunning isn't she.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Heard that Neet Neet is quite hot....oh bugga...I've met her
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I have to say I fully agree with you on the boy side and Hutch said he liked me today so I am

Girls, I can't say I feel like that about any of the girlies but Rab is stunning isn't she.
Rab is far more stunning than is healthy. She ticks me off ever so slightly
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:06 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Cant say top secret
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh, i've just stumbled across this thread ... my ears must have been burning! Thanks for the kind words SE and NB

I have two BE crushes: Spartacus (with his awful sense of humour) and Grayling. I also quite like Mike Stanton

As for the gals, well I'm loathe to say anything too much due to another thread concurrently running in Rover's Return (where I have been mercilessly ribbed) but I'd say: Flea, St George's Girl, Tiddly, NB and MP (I don't always agree with what she says but I like the way she always speaks her mind!).

I used to have a crush on Vimmy (aka Vim Fuego) but he sailed into the sunset without so much as a backward glance. Story of my life ......

Last edited by rabsody; Nov 11th 2008 at 9:08 pm. Reason: thanks too to MP!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:10 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Rab is far more stunning than is healthy. She ticks me off ever so slightly
She was, until she changed her profile picture
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

She was, until she changed her profile picture
Yes. I like her more now

Thanks Rab. Apparently someone in MB thinks I'm PC - doesn't know me very well
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody

I have two BE crushes: Spartacus Hurrahhh! (with his awful sense of humour) Boooo! and Grayling. I also quite like Mike Stanton

As for the gals, well I'm loathe to say anything too much due to another thread concurrently running in Rover's Return (where I have been mercilessly ribbed) Snortsnort! but I'd say: Flea, St George's Girl, Tiddly, NB and MP (I don't always agree with what she says but I like the way she always speaks her mind!).

I used to have a crush on Vimmy (aka Vim Fuego) but he sailed into the sunset without so much as a backward glance. Story of my life ......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.