Wikiposts

Secret BE crush

Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret BE crush

Originally Posted by rabsody
Sure is, along with the surgeon's knife my friend
You been surgically enhanced then R?
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...r007/vomit.gif

Is that too full on??

Just spotted this post now whats happening with the swingers party thing? I,m still in England but instead of myself i would be happy to send a web cam on my behalf instead

Dougie
You'll need to talk to Sparty about the swingers party, that's his area of expertise!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
You been surgically enhanced then R?
Hell yeah, I was Bernard Manning a mere 10 years ago.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yeah, I was Bernard Manning a mere 10 years ago.
Well you've come a long way.

Here's the before, any chance of an after?

Rabs

Just for comparisons sake you understand.

Last edited by spartacus; Nov 17th 2008 at 12:36 am.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:09 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Can you have more than one?

i have
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Well you've come a long way.

Here's the before, any chance of an after?

Rabs

Just for comparisons sake you understand.
Oh well as you insist I will drag out my claim to fame one last time.

I think everyone else on the site has seen it (about 10 times - oh how i revel in my blatant shallowness!!!)
Attached Thumbnails Secret BE crush-faye3.jpg  
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh well as you insist I will drag out my claim to fame one last time.

I think everyone else on the site has seen it (about 10 times - oh how i revel in my blatant shallowness!!!)
Ah, that's a lovely photo of you and the girls missus, and I've never seen that before.

How did you get roped into doing that? I'd imagine wild horses wouldn't drag you in front of a camera normally!

And were you absolutely frank about your new life in Oz? As frank as you generally are on BE? Just a little bit frank then? Ok, not frank at all?

Whatever happened to journalistic integrity?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Ah, that's a lovely photo of you and the girls missus, and I've never seen that before.

How did you get roped into doing that? I'd imagine wild horses wouldn't drag you in front of a camera normally!

And were you absolutely frank about your new life in Oz? As frank as you generally are on BE? Just a little bit frank then? Ok, not frank at all?

Whatever happened to journalistic integrity?

I'll let you be the judge .....

http://livingabroadmagazine.com.trip...d=167&Itemid=5

I tried to be balanced!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I tried to be balanced!
Is that a little white lie I've spotted in the first line already!

You know what I'm talking about.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I tried to be balanced!
Top article R and as you say well-balanced.

However, I thought you were rather rude with your "backward, bland, parochial and rather shallow" comment . . . why we've never even met!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Is that a little white lie I've spotted in the first line already!

You know what I'm talking about.
you mean my age?! it was published in december last year and i did the interview about 6 monthsbefore that so i was actually 33 when i did it (and the girls were 8 and 10 so it wasn't just me!). seriously i never lie about my age, why would i sparty?!!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Top article R and as you say well-balanced.

However, I thought you were rather rude with your "backward, bland, parochial and rather shallow" comment . . . why we've never even met!
Thanks Sparty Boy. I just have a sixth sense when it comes to you!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

seriously i never lie about my age, why would i sparty?!!!
Because it is a ladies prerogative to do so should she wish.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:55 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Because it is a ladies prerogative to do so should she wish.
Is it?

Cool, well in that case, I'm 32.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Sparty Boy. I just have a sixth sense when it comes to you!
Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Is it?

Cool, well in that case, I'm 32.
Morning TP!

Ah! My two favourite BE ladies, 'cheek-to-jowl' so to speak!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.