Wikiposts

Room 101

Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:28 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Plays havoc with the smalls ... I would do a search on the forum to tell you exactly when I first used that joke but y'know, we're only put on this fine lump of rock for short time and you've gotta have priorities.

Congrats on the house sale by the way
thanks Matt...no need to search I remember most of your jokes
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:36 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by possoms
thanks Matt...no need to search I remember most of your jokes
Now that is scary!

Anyway, back to the Room 101 stuff (I think my first post in The Lounge was a diatribe about everything I hate btw ...):

Let's put unnecessarily large urban assault prams in there, what kind of insecure fwit needs this stuff?

(late edit based on recent experience) Another addition - Office cleaners who can't speak one word of English ... I mean if I can lower myself to thank the hoi-polloi that empty my bins the least they can do is appreciate it ... I dunno, the working classes, one minute they're demonstrating outside yer building against pay and conditions and the next they are ignoring yer pleasantries ...

Last edited by Deadmeat; Sep 10th 2006 at 10:04 pm.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that is scary!

Let's put unnecessarily large urban assault prams in there, what kind of insecure fwit needs this stuff?
I forgot to add those and the attitude that goes with them. Since when did having a baby mean you were allowed to run people off the pavement?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:24 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that is scary!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

This is for you Ransi ! he wants you to try a bit of his black pudding !!!

Nicky
Attached Thumbnails Room 101-ainsley-harriott-02.jpg  

Last edited by nickyjohnt; Sep 11th 2006 at 2:35 am.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Bullies life would be so much nicer if the bullies were locked away.

Inconsiderate neighbours who play loud music when your kids are in bed during the week

men who think they are god's gift and wear medallions and their full I'm going to pull gear 'to the paper shop especially. OR

stick insect women at the gym who, dont even look red or sweaty. While i look like a belisha beacon with a river running away from me.
Mandy
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:58 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Bullies life would be so much nicer if the bullies were locked away.

Inconsiderate neighbours who play loud music when your kids are in bed during the week

men who think they are god's gift and wear medallions and their full I'm going to pull gear 'to the paper shop especially. OR

stick insect women at the gym who, dont even look red or sweaty. While i look like a belisha beacon with a river running away from me.
Mandy
One of our neighbours was hammering on his garage at 7 o'clock Sunday morning!

Argh, I'm with you on the women who look perfect during excercise! I used to go to body combat (must start that again) and there would be me all sweaty and bright red face and there'd be others fully made up and hair perfect! How do they do it!!!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
One of our neighbours was hammering on his garage at 7 o'clock Sunday morning!

Argh, I'm with you on the women who look perfect during excercise! I used to go to body combat (must start that again) and there would be me all sweaty and bright red face and there'd be others fully made up and hair perfect! How do they do it!!!

those women really get my goat, when you see them in the changing rooms they look as though they've just been shopping rather than exercising and then they complain how exhausted they are!!!!!!!!!!!
Mandy
Old Sep 11th 2006, 3:03 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

those women really get my goat, when you see them in the changing rooms they look as though they've just been shopping rather than exercising and then they complain how exhausted they are!!!!!!!!!!!
Mandy
Lol, it's very unfair I agree - I'm still red faced three hours after lol, mind you one instructor said to me once it's a good sign, she said your face is supposed to go red when you excercise, it means your heart is pumping she said.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:05 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

1 People who argue in public! If you have a problem please dont share it with people who dont give a sh*t!!! I'm not interested if you think he/she looked at someone in a telling way or whatever the problem is! Take each other home and kick the crap out of each other there!

2 The bloody tabloids!!! If there is no news they create news! When Diana lived they hounded her, when she died they hounded her! Our opinion of a situation is completely formed by what they tell us!!! Inform us of the facts and let us make our own opinions!!!

3 Extremists! From any faith or creed! If your religion means so much to you become a monk and spread the word! Dont kill or force the world to confront the ugly face of your faith!!! If i am going to convert to a faith then seeing someone blowing themselves up or wearing a white hood and lynching someone is not the way to persuade me!!!

(bloody hell that was a bit serious!!! i will post another list after all the 9/11 things have stopped on TV!)
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

1-checkout girls who ask if you would like a hand with the packing of your shopping and when you say no thank you, then proceed to start checking your shopping through the scanner at a rate that would make an F1 driver proud.

2-young lads in their first cars who check you out at the red light and sit there revving their engines up hoping to god that you are going to get into a burn up with them (ha i did this one and beat the youngster)

3-chelsea tractor drivers who think that they own the roads, the carparks and the pavements

I feel a whole lot better now
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy

they are obviously not doing it properly then
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:20 am

Originally Posted by DebraH
1-checkout girls who ask if you would like a hand with the packing of your shopping and when you say no thank you, then proceed to start checking your shopping through the scanner at a rate that would make an F1 driver proud.
Lol, omg I thought that it was my imagination when they did that - I got bruised knuckles once when I did a tin shop!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, omg I thought that it was my imagination when they did that - I got bruised knuckles once when I did a tin shop!
they are a pain,, it thought it was i dreaming it, but it happens every time and its worse in ASDA where the checkouts are badly designed - i can't reach one way, if i stand at the end there's no conveyor belt - it's stupid
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
they are a pain,, it thought it was i dreaming it, but it happens every time and its worse in ASDA where the checkouts are badly designed - i can't reach one way, if i stand at the end there's no conveyor belt - it's stupid
I always get in a panic when they come shooting down fast, thinking of holding the other person up behind you, but it drives me mad when the one in front of you calmly stands there and doesn't start to pack until after they've paid

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.