Wikiposts

Room 101

Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:32 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Jeez, your bum cheeks are doing my head in
tough
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:36 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Ransi
Balloons - hate them...my heart flips when the kids are chasing me with them

Teacher type's - People who think they have a right to correct you,even though you dont know them

Ainsley Harriot - Do I need to explain???
1. Balloons, how can you hate balloons? They're associated with happy events, you can entertain children with them, turn them in to balloon animals, decorate rooms, and many other amusing things. Ok they go pop and make you jump but think of the pleasure they give.

2. Hmmm. Teacher types? Not teachers right? We need teachers, and I'm not just talking about the school variety. Knowledge is a very valuable thing and we constantly learn new stuff every day. If I were to tell you something, correct you perhaps, would you not be better off for it? Aren't these teacher types you refer to trying to be helpful? Perhaps not. Perhaps they are trying to inflate their own sense of importance by demonstrating how much they know, how much more they know than you know. If you know what I mean?
Ok, no good teacher types are in.

3. I actually own own of Ainsley's cook books. Something on barbequing I think. So what is it with Ainsley? He's must be popular with some people. They don't just stick you on TV cos you wear loud shirts and talk in a strange way do they? I think he's entertaining, even if it's just to laugh at him rather than with him. If it isn't Ainsley then someone else would fill the space of the
annoying celebrity chef. Keep on cooking Ainsley.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:38 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

1. McDonalds for an amazing ad campaign, which tells the world that's it's OK for kids to eat shit food with growth Hormones in it, as long as it's got a Disney Plastic toy in the bag. Parents just can't resist, can they?

2. Jehovahs Witnesses, it's Sunday, it's early, I'm not religious, so just f**k off.

3.Estate Agents/Realtors.........enough said.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:39 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
1. Balloons, how can you hate balloons? They're associated with happy events, you can entertain children with them, turn them in to balloon animals, decorate rooms, and many other amusing things. Ok they go pop and make you jump but think of the pleasure they give.

2. Hmmm. Teacher types? Not teachers right? We need teachers, and I'm not just talking about the school variety. Knowledge is a very valuable thing and we constantly learn new stuff every day. If I were to tell you something, correct you perhaps, would you not be better off for it? Aren't these teacher types you refer to trying to be helpful? Perhaps not. Perhaps they are trying to inflate their own sense of importance by demonstrating how much they know, how much more they know than you know. If you know what I mean?
Ok, no good teacher types are in.

3. I actually own own of Ainsley's cook books. Something on barbequing I think. So what is it with Ainsley? He's must be popular with some people. They don't just stick you on TV cos you wear loud shirts and talk in a strange way do they? I think he's entertaining, even if it's just to laugh at him rather than with him. If it isn't Ainsley then someone else would fill the space of the
annoying celebrity chef. Keep on cooking Ainsley.
So are clowns...still scary though.

Ok,try a differeent way,People who think they know it all.

C'mon...Percy Pepper FFS!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:40 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

1. Baby Olympics. I dont care that I didnt spend squillions on a cot, travel system, baby moniter, 4wd etc. Harry didnt have his name down for public school from conception. He threw up once so it doesnt mean I should take him to a cranial osteopath for colic. We cant all afford to jack work in and be full time mums. And yes he has a dummy. This is the life I choose for my son, its not doing him any harm, so stop comparing me to you and realise that we all have different needs for our kids. Its not a competion. (wow that feels better )

2. 4wd in town, many of them with bull bars. Hey at least you will be OK if you hit a child!! The majority of my friends or family that have bought 4wds have become terrible drivers. Unobservant, impatient and take far too many risks. What is the need for a 4wd that is never taken off road or even onto bumpy roads.

3. The traffic lights on the Princes Highway. I swear they all have it in for me!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by Ransi
So are clowns...still scary though.

Ok,try a differeent way,People who think they know it all.

C'mon...Percy Pepper FFS!
you didn't get my point? the know-it-alls are in room 101

what the hell is Percy Pepper and why wasn't it in your original argument? too late now
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by Geordie George
I'm at complete peace with the rest of the universe - it's just that one thing that bothers me. Ommmmmmm .....
that's nice dear, cup of tea with your ommm?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

[C'mon...Percy Pepper FFS![/QUOTE]

You forgot Sally salt !!!
im with you on the clown thing though ! hate them

Nicky
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I add Naomi Robson to my list? I HATE her! And she should really consider firing her make up artist.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:44 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

that's nice dear, cup of tea with your ommm?

Only if it's herbal. And laced with liquor.

So, what about grammar abuse? In or out?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:45 pm
Cheeky member

you didn't get my point? the know-it-alls are in room 101

what the hell is Percy Pepper and why wasn't it in your original argument? too late now
are they..

you couldn't of seen the show cant cook wont cook
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Can I add Naomi Robson to my list? I HATE her!

Who is Naomi Robson ?

Nicky

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Helen - get on with that application NOW!

Another pet hate.........BOSSY people!
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George

So, what about gran'ma abuse? In or out?
In
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:46 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
[C'mon...Percy Pepper FFS!

You forgot Sally salt !!!
im with you on the clown thing though ! hate them

Nicky [/QUOTE]
i dont remember Sally Salt (thank god)!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.