Wikiposts

Room 101

Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:08 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by moneypen20
With regard to the cockroaches, Gedge - just what part of the evolution chain are they? Who eats them? what do they provide? It's not messing with mother nature, otherwise cockroach spray wouldn't have been invented - think of them as the burglars of the insect world
i don't have to explain my decision but in answer to one of your questions...
who do you think tidies up all the bread crumbs in the bottom of your toaster?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by Clippies
I take offense to that comment! I can't explain why, but I really do!

I spend ages in the supermarket - why? Because I have to decide what my husband and son would like for their breakfast lunch and dinner - why don't I write a list? Because I don't know what to buy until I see it! How will I know what is on special offer? What has been discounted? What has longer than one day's sell by date on it?!?!

I do not use it to fill up a gap in my day!

Edit: Not sure why I typed that, I look a little unstable now
how about a nice cup of tea and a sit down
mines white and one, hurry up
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:14 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:14 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

We'll have to watch her Gedge nudge nudge sounds a little unstable
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:15 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I think you are being well and truly wound up.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:18 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
We'll have to watch her Gedge nudge nudge sounds a little unstable

How rude!

Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

i don't have to explain my decision but in answer to one of your questions...
who do you think tidies up all the bread crumbs in the bottom of your toaster?
Nooooooooooo, I'll never use the toaster agian now i know the Spawn of Satan might have been in it
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by northernbird
I think you are being well and truly wound up.
Lol d'ya reckon?

Do you think I have a case for discrimination?

Last edited by Clippy; Sep 10th 2006 at 6:21 pm. Reason: Instability causing typos
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:20 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Lol d'ya reckon?

To you think I have a case for discrimination?

nah
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
1. McDonalds for an amazing ad campaign, which tells the world that's it's OK for kids to eat shit food with growth Hormones in it, as long as it's got a Disney Plastic toy in the bag. Parents just can't resist, can they?

2. Jehovahs Witnesses, it's Sunday, it's early, I'm not religious, so just f**k off.

3.Estate Agents/Realtors.........enough said.
1) I'm glad you mentioned old Mucky Dees. I'm a parent now but i have no intentions of taking my boy in one of their "restaurants". I think Ronald McDonald is the devil in disguise.
Big Mac and Fries to go, in room 101.

2) Yeah but we should be tolerant of those who don't follow the Great God Gnu. Come the apocalypse we'll have the pleasure of knocking on their doors and saying we told you so.

3) They serve a purpose, someone has to sell houses don't they? I'm sure they could do with some improvements but you argument gives me no reason to let them through the door.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:28 pm

1. Ticket touts - why? They buy up all the tickets straight away for a gig I want to go to, no matter how long before the tickets go on sale I get prepared on the computer, they have some super duper software that nips in and pinches my ticket

2. Noisy eaters - why? I do not need to see the contents of someone's mouth whilst they are eating, I do not need to hear them chomping and slopping their food about. Eating with your mouth open gives you wind

3. Grey hair - I don't like it, I don't need it, it makes me feel old and costs me a lot of money in hair dye!

Last edited by Clippy; Sep 10th 2006 at 6:40 pm. Reason: Bit too heavy maybe
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
1. Baby Olympics. I dont care that I didnt spend squillions on a cot, travel system, baby moniter, 4wd etc. Harry didnt have his name down for public school from conception. He threw up once so it doesnt mean I should take him to a cranial osteopath for colic. We cant all afford to jack work in and be full time mums. And yes he has a dummy. This is the life I choose for my son, its not doing him any harm, so stop comparing me to you and realise that we all have different needs for our kids. Its not a competion. (wow that feels better )

2. 4wd in town, many of them with bull bars. Hey at least you will be OK if you hit a child!! The majority of my friends or family that have bought 4wds have become terrible drivers. Unobservant, impatient and take far too many risks. What is the need for a 4wd that is never taken off road or even onto bumpy roads.

3. The traffic lights on the Princes Highway. I swear they all have it in for me!!
1) You lost me after the word baby. Maybe when you've calmed down you could try again.

2) Well where do we stop? If we took 4WDs off the roads perhaps then we should look at sports cars? Who needs to do 0-60 in 5 seconds or reach 200k+? I agree it is annoying to see these cars that have never seen a dusty road let alone gone proper offroading. But it's a question of demand. People want them so just because you or I don't like it we can't stop the manufacturers or the purchasers. Wouldn't it be better to try and educate people instead?

3) I'll take your word on that. But it's too specific for me to pass judgement on. If they have it in for you, perhaps that means someone else gets away with a street of green lights? Ho hum.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:30 pm

shops closed I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 7:25 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Lazy/Ignorant gits who park in disabled/parent and child spaces when they're neither

People who abuse power. You've all met them, give them a job promo or a fancy title and they think they're god

People with lit cigarettes who think it's OK to almost take little kids eyes out with them when they pass!! FFS, lift it up if you can't wait until you get home, my kids don't want to inhale your smoke, or lose the sight in one eye!!
Can I also add smokers who crowd all shop entrances these days since the smoking ban came into effect. You can't get in and out of shops etc, now without feeling like you've smoked a couple yourself!! (can you tell I'm an ex smoker )

Bullies - all sorts - school, workplace, online.

sorry, I'm on a bit of a Monday morning roll.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
That surprises you more than knowing Laurence Llewellyn Bowen is married with kids??

Dont get me wrong...LOVE HIM!! but man, he is so camp!! hehe
To be truthful Hels...I dont think I've seen him in action....

I suppose his wife hasn't either

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.