Wikiposts

Room 101

Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:41 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
1). When you phone a company and it is 'Press 1 for...... Press 2 for.....
and then you are put on hold and told how important your call is....
not 20 minutes later it's not!!

2). Rude kids at secondary school. They take on the personality of the
devil :scared:

3). Taxi drivers that think they own the road just because they drive for
a living. The ones near us play 'chicken' with you
J x
1) Your winge is important to me. Please hold the line.

2) Kids will be kids, but they should be taught manners. I blame the parents.

3) Taxi drivers are trying to do a job. Get their passenger from A to B as quick as possible. Nothing wrong with that. If they upset a few people along the way, that's life. I get pissed off with anyone on the road at the same time as me, but I can't put them all in the room. Sorry but no.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 3:07 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Gedge, mate, I feel you are enjoying this power trip just a little bit too much
Old Sep 11th 2006, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
hey it's my room, you got a complaint you know where you can go
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Ok...in an attempt to procrastinate while doing this Job Application here are my submissions for entry into Room 101...

1. Ignorant drivers that drive though shopping centre/Supermarket carparks at 100klm per hour forgetting its not actually a race track they are on!!

2. Andrew G on Australian Idol!! He is just bloody aweful!

3. Girls with a Muffin top waist...I see it so much here at the Uni I work in! How does anyone think that looks good? Dont some people have mirrors in their homes??

1) Around this time last year I was cycling through the local shopping mall when some idiot ran me over in her 4wd. It was a bright sunny day. I was wearing a bright orange T. How could she not see me? It does appear that people in supermarket car parks lose their normal driving ability or think that the road rules no longer apply.
There's a parking space in room 101 for them.

2) Anyone who watches these programs should have nothing to complain about. If you'd nominated the program then there'd be something to discuss.

3) After some clarification of what a muffin top is, I'm afraid your going to have to keep them. It's a fashion faux pas, that's all. Besides which I like muffins.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:24 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It was a matter of time...
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by Ransi
It was a matter of time...
if only I was allowed a real room 101
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:32 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge

We could lock you in it and throw away the key!!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:35 pm

We could lock you in it and throw away the key!!
you'd miss me too much
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:42 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

you'd miss me too much

So hows the weather there on Planet Gedge??
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:44 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

what would you do?
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:44 pm
Cheeky member

Lol
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Ransi
what would you do?
i'd smack your backside in there firstly, you and Hels causing me all this grief

then i'd write to Ainsley and tell him you're his biggest fan and could he come round and show you his Percy
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:51 pm

well it was sunny, but there's a couple of clouds raining on my parade now
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

i'd smack your backside in there firstly, you and Hels causing me all this grief

then i'd write to Ainsley and tell him you're his biggest fan and could he come round and show you his Percy

lol
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:55 pm
Cheeky member

kinky mod you....

i've seen his wooden Percy before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.