Room 101

Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:24 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by gedge

1) There's an echo in here.

2) Is a noisy eaters someone who eats with their mouth open? Can you be a noisy eater without showing us what you are chewing on? Open mouth chewing is rude and distasteful. I blame the parents.
Noisy eaters are in.

3) I don't see a problem with grey hair. It's just part of the natural ageing process we go through. It adds character to your bonce, or so I convince myself. You'll just have to keep dyeing it I'm afraid.
Ooh who nominated touts? Did they get in?

Thank God noisy eaters got in!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:27 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh who nominated touts? Did they get in?

no, enterprising ticket touts are still floggin tickets to get in

so how you doing?
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:29 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

i like a good munch
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by Ransi
i like a good munch
it wasn't so much the noise that did it, it was the display of their masticated munched meal that did it for me
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:33 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

3) What you going on about? Someone bought the tickets and are now selling them at double, triple the face value. Good on em. Very enterprising.
It's not enterprising, it's bloody cheating! When they use nasty software to nick them all How do us normal people stand a chance!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:35 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

it wasn't so much the noise that did it, it was the display of their masticated munched meal that did it for me
sorry,food...ok
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:35 pm

no, enterprising ticket touts are still floggin tickets to get in

so how you doing?
I'd be doing a lot better if ticket touts were in

But I'm good really Apart from a hangover - but that will be sorted when the cobwebs are blown away on the walk to school I'm getting to old to go out in the week!

How are you?
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:36 pm

i like a good munch
:scared: Are you noisy? I'm sorry if you're noisy you'll have to eat in another room - or even if you're quiet but open your mouth whilst you're eating - eugh!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:38 pm

I'd be doing a lot better if ticket touts were in

But I'm good really Apart from a hangover - but that will be sorted when the cobwebs are blown away on the walk to school I'm getting to old to go out in the week!

How are you?
yeah not bad, not bad at all
i'm going to become a proper Aussie on Thursday
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:40 pm
Cheeky member

congrats

yeah not bad, not bad at all
No way! That's very exciting - do you have to go to a ceremony? Are you looking forward to it?
Cheeky member

:scared: Are you noisy? I'm sorry if you're noisy you'll have to eat in another room - or even if you're quiet but open your mouth whilst you're eating - eugh!
nevermind...
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:41 pm

nevermind...
lol
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:41 pm

nevermind...
Sorry, I'm a bit slow this morning, or should that be slower than usual
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:42 pm
Cheeky member

Sorry, I'm a bit slow this morning, or should that be slower than usual
blonder maybe?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.