Pet Hates

Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:01 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Hates

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
What's wrong H?

Who's upset you? I'll spit on them
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:02 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

sprouts

the smell of honey

aniseed

lazy gits

cooking all day just to find out the kids aren't hungry and the OH wants it all between 2 slices of chuffin bread

going to the shop and buy everything BUT what you needed and then have to go back out again - classic me.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by Kapri
What's wrong H?

Who's upset you? I'll spit on them
ew.

Nothing - just in a bad mood.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:05 pm

OOH OH OOH - here's a good one.

A certain teacher who thinks my boy is "mentally handicapped" and is the only one like this who, as it turns out,

was beaten up by a 5 year old and was throttled by him - but it's my boy with the problem.

and why the hell can I smell popcorn??

Last edited by Cleopatra; Jun 9th 2008 at 8:12 pm.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:03 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Leo.
I saw him in my local servo a few months back filling up his car so I said 'All right, Leo!'
We had a quick natter. I love him. He's so little.

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Jun 9th 2008 at 10:06 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

jingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=TiddlyPom;6448417]So you take your kids to the movies and it's ok, because you know that kids aren't quiet all the way through the movies, and it's only Prince Caspian and you only read all the books when you were a kid, so you're secretly looking forward to it really, and you settle down, laugh at the small town advertising on the screen, and realise that the two kids behind you can't stop talking... but that's ok cos their parents are with them so you think, rather stupidly it seems in retrospect, that they might ask their kids to be quiet and a little considerate to the other people in the theatre, but no... the reason the kids talk constantly throughout the movie is because their parents do too...

Add to that the kids (often with parents) who put their feet up on the back of your seat...
jingles
Old Jun 10th 2008, 12:40 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Add to that the kids (often with parents) who put their feet up on the back of your seat...
jingles
God I hate that with a vengeance, it's the constant kicking of the seat that gets me, I've really lost it in the past.

Another one is 'since we've been in Oz' drivers who stick to 10k under the speed limit, right up to the point where the overtaking lane starts, at which point they accelerate to 10k over the limit. What ya gonna do, stay behind them knowing full well they'll slow down when it goes back to 1 lane, or overtake them and break the speed limit by a long way (at this point there's always some b****rd with a hair dryer near by)

You know who you are grrrrrrrrr:curse::curse:
Old Jun 10th 2008, 1:07 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Talking in movies (including doing it on the phone).

Sniffing and spitting.

Continually being late.

Kids with no parental control.

That, in part, describes Singapore. I would elaborate but I know some of you are planning a visit so I really shouldn't.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 1:11 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

People who smell, and actually like the aroma of, their own farts!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 1:29 am

Originally Posted by Ransi
They exist? WTH?
Old Jun 10th 2008, 2:00 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ransi
That's sick, everyone knows, the only joy to be had from breaking wind is the wifes reaction to being caught under the duvet with it. Dutch ovens - grrreat
Old Jun 10th 2008, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
That's sick, everyone knows, the only joy to be had from breaking wind is the wifes reaction to being caught under the duvet with it. Dutch ovens - grrreat
Doesn't even have to be under the duvet .. anywhere around the house is fair game! Yes, I know it's unladylike, but I have to seek revenge for his numerous assaults on my olfactories!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by rabsody
Doesn't even have to be under the duvet .. anywhere around the house is fair game! Yes, I know it's unladylike, but I have to seek revenge for his numerous assaults on my olfactories!
I really don't like people who chew gum with their mouths open.

Or seeing a really pretty girl who's dressed up to the nines and looks fab, then put a cancer stick into her mouth. Yuk.

I also really dislike control freaks...

And people who blame everyone else for their own misfortunes... They're really sad cases who can't face up to their own mistakes in life.
Remember, where you find yourself at this very moment is down to you and your own thoughts and decisions throughout your life. Don't like it? Change it. Stop blaming other people.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 2:33 am
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Another one is 'since we've been in Oz' drivers who stick to 10k under the speed limit, right up to the point where the overtaking lane starts, at which point they accelerate to 10k over the limit. What ya gonna do, stay behind them knowing full well they'll slow down when it goes back to 1 lane, or overtake them and break the speed limit by a long way (at this point there's always some b****rd with a hair dryer near by)
People actually do this? How bizarre.

My pet hate is hamsters: Rodents, the lot of them
Old Jun 10th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
And people who blame everyone else for their own misfortunes... They're really sad cases who can't face up to their own mistakes in life.
Remember, everything you are at this very moment is down to you and your own thoughts and decisions in life. EVERYTHING.
Yeah I hate that too (you've just described my brother to a T!). However, I think sometimes things happen to you that you haven't brought upon yourself - cancer, something happening to your child, disability etc.

I know it's all about how you handle these things but I still think life deals some people some pretty shitty cards and it's not always easy to cope with it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.