Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

The Official Loners Thread

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
"No new visas are to be processed until further notice".

There goes my job offer. ****.
what you on about there Jim lad? Sounds worrying. They shutting the borders?!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

nikki75 will become famous soon enoughnikki75 will become famous soon enough

ok, I have to ask - who said that???
(hoping this is not an official announcement...)
Old Jul 24th 2008, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

explain please!

Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:09 am
Heading to WA

roamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really nice

Originally Posted by docgp
welcome roamer25

Im heading to Perth but not sure where either,

should be up north of perth though but who know???

hope to be there september now (fingers crossed)

so when i land i will have a good look round i guess

doc
Fingers crossed for you! I am looking forward to having a look around too.

Originally Posted by nikki75
Hi roamer25,
Welcome!
Not sure when I am going, but hoping early 2009. All depends on the visa
Do you have any idea on the general area of where you will be settling? WA is a bit on the large side
Yes, it is, but I am going with the Dept of education and they will place me where I'm needed. So I could be 2 hours from Perth, or 9!

Ah, sure it adds to the excitement.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Happy birthday to you!

Pacey is 21 today!

Well not sure how old, but its his birthday!

Party time!

Doc
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PACEY
Old Jul 29th 2008, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all.

Have been ill! But seem to be better now!

Anything I've missed? I see Doc is going to go over on a WHV?! This still happening Doc?

How is everyone? Pacey, Pony, Steve etc etc.

I think that if I haven't been assigned a CO by November, then I shall look into going on a WHV as I really want to be over there by the end of the year, and not sure it's going to be possible waiting for my 176.

Will ship a few things by air in those boxes and take some bits with me and arrive on my Aunt's doorstep in time for christmas!

I just hate having a life on hold. The only upside to the visa taking a while is that living back at home, I'm able to save quite a lot every month, and each month I'm here it's more for the new life.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xzibit
Hi all.

Have been ill! But seem to be better now!

Anything I've missed? I see Doc is going to go over on a WHV?! This still happening Doc?

How is everyone? Pacey, Pony, Steve etc etc.

I think that if I haven't been assigned a CO by November, then I shall look into going on a WHV as I really want to be over there by the end of the year, and not sure it's going to be possible waiting for my 176.

Will ship a few things by air in those boxes and take some bits with me and arrive on my Aunt's doorstep in time for christmas!

I just hate having a life on hold. The only upside to the visa taking a while is that living back at home, I'm able to save quite a lot every month, and each month I'm here it's more for the new life.
alreet zibit?

Hope your getting better, im ill at the moment, flu! its a killer.

Yeah have submitted for WHV last week and waiting now, hope to go 9th september

like you i just want to get out there and enjoy the ladies

Doc
Old Jul 31st 2008, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Scuba, what were you on about with the 'no more visa' thing!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

alreet zibit?

Hope your getting better, im ill at the moment, flu! its a killer.

Yeah have submitted for WHV last week and waiting now, hope to go 9th september

like you i just want to get out there and enjoy the ladies

Doc
Yeah am better now. Awesome.

Due to the amount of time the visas are taking I'm seriously considering a WHV now. Doesn't seem right making the ozzy ladies wait forever for me to get there tbqfh!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xzibit
Yeah am better now. Awesome.

Due to the amount of time the visas are taking I'm seriously considering a WHV now. Doesn't seem right making the ozzy ladies wait forever for me to get there tbqfh!
only 100gbp bro

and its valid for a year,

Seems ok to me

AUSSIE LADIES HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

r the aussie ladies running the other way..??
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sunflower7
r the aussie ladies running the other way..??
they had better not be!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

they had better not be!
I thought you had to be off shore at the time of your 175 being granted.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I thought you had to be off shore at the time of your 175 being granted.
you do have to be off shore

but you can be on shore when the visa is in progress

inform diac that you will be in the country during the process and give them a contact

they will tell you to leave the counrty for it to be granted

simple really,

just wished i thought it ages ago

doc

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.