Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

The Official Loners Thread

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:15 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Official job offer and contract this morning
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

what job fella?

still waiting on my grant so i can start applying.. doesn't leave much time!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:01 pm

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Recruitment

Originally Posted by pacey
what job fella?

still waiting on my grant so i can start applying.. doesn't leave much time!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
My facebook says " dont want to go now" and its not referring to Oz thank you very much. I do do other things in life you know.
Me bad!

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Good work fella

Doc
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:27 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Fast work scoobs - really pleased for you. I am still waiting. Its only been two months to the day that they offered me the job!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:45 am
Heading to WA

roamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really nice

Originally Posted by nikki75
Hi everyone,
Just found this thread - YAY! I'm not the only crazy person moving all on my own!
Heading to Perth - well, once/if I get the visa

LOL Steve, I fully understand your secrecy! Only a few of my friends know, and my boss ('cuz he had to sign my reference for me)
Hey Nikki and Steve and everyone else (this thread is far too big to read it all!),
I'm moving on my own, to WA in January.
Not sure how far I'll be from Perth yet, but glad to see I am not the only lunatic going solo!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by roamer25
Hey Nikki and Steve and everyone else (this thread is far too big to read it all!),
Not sure how far I'll be from Perth yet, but glad to see I am not the only lunatic going solo!
welcome roamer25

Im heading to Perth but not sure where either,

should be up north of perth though but who know???

hope to be there september now (fingers crossed)

so when i land i will have a good look round i guess

doc
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:38 am
funky monkey.

chiefster1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, just tripped upon your thread...
I am going to depection bay , Brisbane, alone on the 26th august...Working in brendale, coach building...457 business visa 4 year contract...with the hope of residency...
looking forward to it but very apprehensive at the same time...
One good thing though is i have a bessy mate to stay with till get my own rental sorted!!

Places and dates when people are going? anyone in brissy area???
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chiefster1976
I am going to depection bay , Brisbane, alone on the 26th august...Working in brendale, coach building...457 business visa 4 year contract...with the hope of residency...
One good thing though is i have a bessy mate to stay with till get my own rental sorted!!

welcome chiefster

heading to perth asap i hope but looking around september

applied for 175 in may but just submitted a whv

so want to be there now.

good luck with the move

doc
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Thanks for the invite back Doc, I lost track of this thread a while back
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jane99
Hi Steve. Thanks for the invite to join the loners. Am discovering that there are lots of other SCARED SINGLE MUMS out there. My first dip into this thread was discussing sand in trunks! Sounds interesting!!
Am a nurse. Have just started collecting paperwork to apply to oz nursing board. Heading to Sydney, but I guess it will take a while.

Jane x

Hi Jane I'm a nurse too. Good on ya for making the move.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Well done Steve.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chiefster1976

Hi Chiefster

I'm heading to Perth within next 6 months on 136 visa. Good luck

wish i knew how to do multiple quotes
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

nikki75 will become famous soon enoughnikki75 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by roamer25
Hi roamer25,
Welcome!
Not sure when I am going, but hoping early 2009. All depends on the visa
Do you have any idea on the general area of where you will be settling? WA is a bit on the large side
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:48 pm

"No new visas are to be processed until further notice".

There goes my job offer. ****.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.