Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dream has died

Oh sorry Sal, I'm sending you a big fat cyber squeeze and a big fat Mmmmmwah

Jazzys
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:53 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jeff

Hows it hangin?

Lee
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Hellllllloooo Lee, where ya been mate.

Hey, if ya read back a couple of pages mate you'll find its not hanging at all.
I've got a russsian bird after me, (or a passport) Either way she's a cracker

Jazzys
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:03 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
Hellllllloooo Lee, where ya been mate.

Hey, if ya read back a couple of pages mate you'll find its not hanging at all.
I've got a russsian bird after me, (or a passport) Either way she's a cracker

Jazzys
ummm russian bids eh

she gets a passport you get ,umm, vodka...everyones a winner

Lee
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

VODKA, BLOODY VODKA, I want more than bleeding vodka mate!

I want shepherds pie and stottie cakes for for me tea!

Jeff
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:45 am
pink 'n' bouncy

VODKA, BLOODY VODKA, I want more than bleeding vodka mate!

I want shepherds pie and stottie cakes for for me tea!

Jeff
you weirdo i'd rather have the vodka

Whats this russian birds name anyway? Ivana Visa ???
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi Jeff,
You are going to be feeling confused and want different things to happen with your relationship problems at different times of the day, weeks, months- its all part of the healing process. Think positively if you can, you and OH have created 2 great looking children. Life is very hard sometimes but at least you are still talking about things. Try not to think of what your loosing but what you are gaining . You and your son are about to embark on a fantastic journey together so grab it with both hands and enjoy the ride.
Your OH on the other hand seems to need space to find who she really is. I get the feeling that she's lost at the moment and although your seperated ,she has had to resort to drastic actions to save herself and her sanity.Your daughter is a young woman just about to start a journey into adult hood, she probably has some idea of where she wants her lifes journey to start(even though she's only 15).I'm sending you the biggest hug to date. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!
I HOPE I HAVEN'T CRUSHED YOU WITH THOSE HUGS.Just want you to know that everyone that has read and posted on this thread cares very much about you and your whole families welfare. night night Jeff sleep tight.
will check on you tomorrow.

ALLY

Last edited by Dazza49; Jul 12th 2007 at 9:26 am.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Jeff,
You are going to be feeling confused and want different things to happen with your relationship problems at different times of the day, weeks, months- its all part of the healing process. Think positively if you can, you and OH have created 2 great looking children. Life is very hard sometimes but at least you are still talking about things. Try not to think of what your loosing but what you are gaining . You and your son are about to embark on a fantastic journey together so grab it with both hands and enjoy the ride.
Your OH on the other hand seems to need space to find who she really is. I get the feeling that she's lost at the moment and although your seperated ,she has had to resort to drastic actions to save herself and her sanity.Your daughter is a young woman just about to start a journey into adult hood, she probably has some idea of where she wants her lifes journey to start(even though she's only 15).I'm sending you the biggest hug to date. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!
I HOPE I HAVEN'T CRUSHED YOU WITH THOSE HUGS.Just want you to know that everyone that has read and posted on this thread cares very much about you and your whole families welfare. night night Jeff sleep tight.
will check on you tomorrow.

ALLY
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!! true though! nitte nite
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:07 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lynne and Vicky, todays just a bad day for me for some reason. I haven't had one for a while but i'm sure it won't be the last.

Those grey clouds outside don't help do they!

Yeah, I got the stat dec signed today and then i got an appointment to go to the court next tuesday to do the final bit.

thanks for the cyber hugs girls, just need a big bar of dairy milk now.

Jeff
Ive only just read this - been doing my gym thing so Im feeling super strong - have a hug
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi Jeff,
Where are you?Have you gone off with Miss Ruskie already?

Ally
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:45 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

What do you call a Russian man with three testicles?

Whodyanickabollockoff.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
What do you call a Russian man with three testicles?

Whodyanickabollockoff.
Hi PP,
Just love yours and daunted sense of humour, your posts crack me up

ALLY
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Don't encourage her ally, she's insane.

This thread is populated by the cast of one flew over the cuckoo's nest part 2

And no sam, your not nurse ratshit!

Jeff
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Hi Jazzy,

Been away for a few weeks. I am too lazy to read all your threads. Please let me know how things are. Has wifey came to her senses? Have you sold the house? What about the work situation and finally, is Oz still on the cards.

I hope your spirits are good.

Have you thought anymore about the book?

Good Luck

Crocodileseamus
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Croc, Dunno where ya been but its good to have you back.

Has the wife come to her senses, errrrrrr no. But when she's sitting in her little house with no money and its wet and miserable outside, I dare say she will think long and hard about what she has done.

I haven't sold the house, i haven't got a job and oz is very much still on the cards. We have to go to court on tuesday morning to get the parental responsibility agreement signed. Apparently it shouldn't take more than a month to hear back from them. And then i can book flights.

About the book, I'm waiting to hear back from the publishers

thanks for keeping in touch

Jeff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.