Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Old Jul 12th 2007, 12:42 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dream has died

Originally Posted by jazzys
So the next obvious question, from a mans point of view, is why don't you women just give us men the truth?

Things would be so much easier

Jeff
Some of us do - I am very blunt when it comes to how I am feeling.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Huh, why am i not suprised at that PP

Jeff
Old Jul 12th 2007, 12:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Huh, why am i not suprised at that PP

Jeff

Better to be an open book in that department I think.

Talking of feelings, can someone please come and take me away from all this because it is just one of those days.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of
Smile Re: My dream has died

To keep you guessing and on your toes,if we told you everything then there is a chance that the male population would understand females and that just would be totally unacceptable. Female perogative
Old Jul 12th 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure keeping things close to your chest is the way to go to be honest but hey if you women find it works then who am i to argue.

On a side note, me n the Ex OH have been to the solicitors today and seen about the parental responsibility agreement thing. Its all been signed etc but we have to go to court next tuesday to get it done in the presence of a magistrate.

It then goes off to london and gets filed. Anyone know how long that takes?

Strangely enough, i feel quite sad about todays goings on. I never expected it to bother me as i was the one who was actually gaining something.
Maybe its cos the ex borrowed a fiver off me to pay the solicitor, I'll not see that again!

Ya know, I find the situation I'm in very confusing. I was just telling my pal last night that i think i need to start weening myself off her so that its not so big a wrench when we go. But at the same time i want to see her because i love her. And then there are times when i want her back and there are times when i think i just want a fresh start with someone who shares my interests more than she did.

Mmmmmm, it's a bad day today.

Daunted, PP, Ally, Asher, Mandy, lynne, I need a hug

Jeff
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure keeping things close to your chest is the way to go to be honest but hey if you women find it works then who am i to argue.

On a side note, me n the Ex OH have been to the solicitors today and seen about the parental responsibility agreement thing. Its all been signed etc but we have to go to court next tuesday to get it done in the presence of a magistrate.

Strangely enough, i feel quite sad about todays goings on. I never expected it to bother me as i was the one who was actually gaining something.
Maybe its cos the ex borrowed a fiver off me to pay the solicitor, I'll not see that again!

Ya know, I find the situation I'm in very confusing. I was just telling my pal last night that i think i need to start weening myself off her so that its not so big a wrench when we go. But at the same time i want to see her because i love her. And then there are times when i want her back and there are times when i think i just want a fresh start with someone who shares my interests more than she did.

Jeff
Here you are Jeff (((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))

You know where I am if you need a chat.

Lynne x
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Jeff
I keep what i need to close to my chest but am fully open with those that need to know. Feelings are best chared so that people know exactly where they stand.

The PRA is a big thing, I got mine signed by the courts last friday (which takes 5 mins max and then they congratulate you as if it's a good thing, talk about rubbing it in!!!) anyway I haven't heard anything back yet and we posted it off to London last friday, i'll let you know when it comes back though. I know what you mean about it being sad though, having to sign a piece of paper to state that ou can have a say in your childs future is horrible.

Have you got the Stat dec signed today too??

I thnk it willbe a wrench anyway when you come to leave babe, weening yourself off your ex OH sounds a good way of making it a little easier. You can't help the way that you feel and it is hard.

Anyway i'll shut up for a change. everything will work out in the long run babe. And i now you didn't aks for it but big hugs coming your way anyway. Take care as Lynn has said we're all here if you need us
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Lynne and Vicky, todays just a bad day for me for some reason. I haven't had one for a while but i'm sure it won't be the last.

Those grey clouds outside don't help do they!

Yeah, I got the stat dec signed today and then i got an appointment to go to the court next tuesday to do the final bit.

thanks for the cyber hugs girls, just need a big bar of dairy milk now.

Jeff
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chocolate is a good start, add your favorite tipple and you've cracked it. The sun will come out tomorrow

take care
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lynne and Vicky, todays just a bad day for me for some reason. I haven't had one for a while but i'm sure it won't be the last.

Those grey clouds outside don't help do they!

Yeah, I got the stat dec signed today and then i got an appointment to go to the court next tuesday to do the final bit.

thanks for the cyber hugs girls, just need a big bar of dairy milk now.

Jeff
I've not had a good couple of days either. Had a get together on Tuesday for a friends birthday. Everyone there having a good time (my mam and dad are over as well at the mo) knowing that its all going to end very soon. Its like all the goodbyes again and not looking forward to it.
Oh well will just grin and bear it.

Sorry for rambling on as well, not what you want to hear when your having a bad day.

Lynne x
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

No Vicky, my favourite tipple doesn't go well with chocolate and i don't like drinking when I'm unhappy.

This ones for me n you Lynne

When you walk through a storm
hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.

That just about sez it for me.
Thank you and goodnight

Jeff
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

No Vicky, my favourite tipple doesn't go well with chocolate and i don't like drinking when I'm unhappy.

This ones for me n you Lynne

When you walk through a storm
hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.

That just about sez it for me.
Thank you and goodnight

Jeff
Thanks for that Jeff and good night to you as well.
Lynne x
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Things will improve for both of you's. Chocolate is the obvious answer for you both i think, maybe some strawberries to with it?

Lynne, Goodbyes are always hard and i can't imagine how you are feeling (yet) having not been there but i'm sure everything will be ok and like Jeff says you'll never walk alone.

Jeff I hope things are better with your lass today and being 15 is all about attitude. My OH went to Washington comp and he always goes on about the lasses disappearing in the last year of high school to have kids. She'll get over whatever it is that's making her moody at the moment and i'm sure she knows that you are there for her. Kids are stronger than us adults give them credit for sometimes.

have a lovely evening and enjoy your dairy milk bug hugs to both of you, be careful, i hope tomorrow is brighter
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

me too vicky, thanks X
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Jazzys & Lynne,
Hugs to you both (even though I didn't get a mention by Jazzys!!!!!)
Seriously, hope tomorrow is better for you both.
Sally

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.