Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Wikiposts

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Old Dec 13th 2007, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My dream has died

Hope you have a fantastic xmas.

Heres too 2008!! I hope it will be a kinder year 4 u all

Suexx
Old Dec 13th 2007, 2:58 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jazzys
Hi all, thanks for the encouragement guys. Its been a bumpy ride so far and i'm not gunna dress it up to be anything else.

My first job trial ended up with a stroppy dutch gaffer who got the hump cos i backanswered his son. My second job ended when i had an argument with a german gaffer and i walked out. I am now without a job but happier than i was with one. I've had enough of being sad.

I've been working a couple of days with my pal and its been good. I'm expecting an interview next week for a job (60K and a car).

My ex and my daughter are here now and we're having a nice time but i think its all over between us even though we remain very good friends. Such a shame for the kids really.

I've had hassle in my rental too, but i remain optimistic that all will come good in the end.

Have a great xmas everyone, for those in pain hang on in there. And for those not here yet, expect some pain

"And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be"

Jazzys
I wanted to send you some Karma but it wont let me so im sending you lots and lots of luck as i think you deserve it, well done and be proud of what you have achieved .

I hope the pain passes quickly and to be honest i think having happy parents that can get a long but are not together is much better than having parents who dont want to be together but stay for the sake of the kids I say that because my parent are doing that i have a younger sister 14 and its not healthy for any one.

again wishing you all the best and please keep us posted Happy Christmas & New year

Niamh
Old Dec 13th 2007, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Jeff,
Good to hear the update although it is not all great news. I hope that you have a great Christmas, good luck with the job hunt & very best wishes that your life will turn around in 2008!
Sallyx
Old Dec 13th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Vicky, I'm sure next year will be another rollercoaster ride. Full of ups and downs, trials and tribulations, laughter and tears, hopes and fears.

But I'm up for the challenge and like others have said, things can only get better. If I could sell my house in the UK it would be a massive bonus.
I'm struggling a bit finacially at the moment and as its xmas and I have my ex and my daughter over I feel a bit bad that we can't do everything that we had planned. I know its more important that we spend time with each other but it would still be nice to do the theme parks n zoo's etc.

But hey, the suns shining and i'm healthy. And earlier this year I'd have settled for that.

A song has just come into my head and the lyrics are "The road is long, with many a winding turn". How true is that eh!

I reckon I'm on a windey bit, but my time will come I'm sure of that.

Have a great weekend.

Jazzys
Old Dec 13th 2007, 7:43 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Just watch out for the bastard cops hiding in the bushes behind that windy bend !
Old Dec 13th 2007, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Whats the speed limit on a push bike Timber?

Jazzys
Old Jan 6th 2008, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jazzy. sorry you been having a rough ride lately but love your attitude- positivity is the only way to survive this rollercoaster,especially when you are riding it alone. keep smiling and if all else fails, bury your head in the sand for 24 hours - thats what i do and have found when you pull your head out you can see a bit clearer
Old Jan 6th 2008, 1:52 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes & karma. Chin up, you're a good man
Old Jan 6th 2008, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Jeff, any progress on the work front matey?
Sending positive vibes across the oceans for you!
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi Jazzy,
Long time since we spoke back in July.You will get threw this. If you are struggling financially go and see centrelink you will be entitled to help.

Ally
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi guys, hey who trawled this old thread up?

Well here's an update for ya. I'm still standing and i'm still smiling.
I might be eating the cheap stuff but this time next year I'll be eating steak!

Thanks for your best wishes, I appreciate them but there's fight in the old dog yet.

Hmmm, I have a plan. (another one)

Chin up eh!

Jazzys
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:30 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, hey who trawled this old thread up?

Well here's an update for ya. I'm still standing and i'm still smiling.
I might be eating the cheap stuff but this time next year I'll be eating steak!

Thanks for your best wishes, I appreciate them but there's fight in the old dog yet.

Hmmm, I have a plan. (another one)

Chin up eh!

Jazzys
hey babe!!

sorry to hear things are tough at the moment. I will read it in a moment, at least you are not letting it all get to you and are still looking up.

good luck hun with "THE PLAN"

OK read it.

you are such an optimistic person and wont let anything hold you back.

After everything you have been through and all the crap you have had to deal with you still stand up for yourself and keep your head held high.

Dont loose this! It is quite easily one of your best qualities.

you have had worse to deal with this past year and this is only another little thing that is testing you to your bloody limit. Finace is a shit to deal with at the best of times and i really hope that things work out for you quickly.

Good luck babes. You deserve and are due some right now.

Last edited by Sheff_Sparky; Jan 6th 2008 at 6:39 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

"THE PLAN" my dear will have me eating caviar this time next year. Nah, I shouldn't say that should I!

It'll probably go tits up.

But it would be nice if it happened eh, Dreeeeema, jazzy is a dreeeema

Jazzys
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:41 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

"THE PLAN" my dear will have me eating caviar this time next year. Nah, I shouldn't say that should I!

It'll probably go tits up.

But it would be nice if it happened eh, Dreeeeema, jazzy is a dreeeema

Jazzys
nothing wrong with dreaming! i'm in a permanent dream.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

If a send me a photo you might be in one of mine!

Jazzys

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.