Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Old Jul 10th 2007, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dream has died

Yeah i think its best we keep it that way vicky.

Lets change the subject eh. Escalators are strictly OFF topic

Jeff
Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi Jeff,
How do you know the picture you've seen of Miss Ruskie is a recent oneit could be from 20 yrs agoAnd you'll really find out she looks more like that old lady off the film 'something about Mary'

Ally
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god Ally, don't say things like that. The picture of the ruskie is in colour so that should mean she's under a certain age.

Phwooaaarr, i'll tell ya what though ally, she's a great looking bird.
It's true lust!

Jeff
Old Jul 10th 2007, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
Oh my god Ally, don't say things like that. The picture of the ruskie is in colour so that should mean she's under a certain age.

Phwooaaarr, i'll tell ya what though ally, she's a great looking bird.
It's true lust!

Jeff
Suggest you check ou Asher's post 'Aussie humour not for the kids'
Photographs can be deceptive.....you've been warned!!!!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh now I'm gunna have to put another program on my pc just to see why miss russia might be have been miss russia 1947.

It can only end in disappointment. Hey, if she's too bad i can always pretend i don't know who she is can't i. If ya can't hide from someone in an airport your not trying

Jeff
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I's not the 'Miss Russia' you have to worry about but the Mister!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maybe this approach would have worked, wadda ya think laydeeez.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A husband and wife came for counselling after 15 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 15 years they had been married.
She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire shopping-list
of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately while fondling her breasts and crotch.

The woman instantly shut up and quietly sat down as though she was in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week...... Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied,................
"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I play golf.

Jazzys
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Sounds excellent to me
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh aye, I thought you'd be first to give it your seal of approval vicky

Jeff
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Well naturally. ANyway where about's in the uk are you???
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Vicky, I'm just south of Durham City by about five miles.

Was ya fancying a cuppa like?

Jeff
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nah Durham is a bit far from Preston chuck. I was just wondering where you were from as some of the comments you've said remind me of the humour and sarcasm that my hubby and family come out with and they are all Yorkshire folks that's all.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

I reckon girls like humour but don't like sarcasm, would that be right?

Oh and ere Vicky, I wonder if you could help me with something.
I had a bit of a ding dong with my 15 yr old daughter last night.

When asked why she was been a complete nightmare she said she was tired

I think she's been having too many late nights and was starting to be a bit grouchy so I asked her to be in by half nine last night.

Oh she says, i'm not "THAT" kind of tired! Now the only two people I know in the whole world who have different kinds of tired are my daughter and her mother. Both women.

Can you tell me if you, as a woman, have different types of tired. I, as a man, don't.

Jeff
Old Jul 12th 2007, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

There is loads of different types of tired when you are female. There is triedness as in the tiredness blokes can relate to, there's tiredness caused by hormones, there's tiredness in repect of tired of people nagging. I personally think, forgive me if i'm wrong, that she's just making an excuse up for her behaviour. My daughter who is nearly nine says it all the time when she has misbehaved, i'm sure they think that being tired is a reason for misbehaving regardless of what age. I tell my husband the same when I just can't be bothered with people in general. I'm sure she'll come through and be ok by tonight and girls will be girls especially at that age. She's not fallen out with a boyfriend or a mate or anything has she??

As for the humour and sarcasm i've become accustomed to it and i relish from both but i think that's just me and the fact that i've mainly worked with fella's most of the time (and that my hubby is always coming out with wisecracks!!)
Old Jul 12th 2007, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

So the next obvious question, from a mans point of view, is why don't you women just give us men the truth?

Things would be so much easier

Jeff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.