Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Wikiposts

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Old Jun 25th 2007, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dream has died

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi sallyclaire
initially i was heading to WA (Bunbury) then i decided to look at melbourne (house prices mainly) but i cant get away from the fact that WA just feels so right for me and my family. HOWEVER today i am having serious bout of the wobbles
Have you visited? I know what you mean though, I keep thinking Adelaide would be sensible, family friendly & cheaper housing but there is something about Bunbury that keeps pulling me back. It just looks soooo beautiful, not too big but with all you need & manageable distance to Perth should the need for City lights occur!

Sorry Jeff, but no idea why you would want to head for Brisbane, all that humidity, terrible on the hair! Or perhaps that's something you don't have to worry about!!!
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Have you visited? I know what you mean though, I keep thinking Adelaide would be sensible, family friendly & cheaper housing but there is something about Bunbury that keeps pulling me back. It just looks soooo beautiful, not too big but with all you need & manageable distance to Perth should the need for City lights occur!

Sorry Jeff, but no idea why you would want to head for Brisbane, all that humidity, terrible on the hair! Or perhaps that's something you don't have to worry about!!!
WA and Bunbury have the same effect on me. its a draw that just reels me in a bit futher each tiem i look at it. I havebeen to perth a couple of times now but never actually been down to bunbury. On THAT basis perhaps jazzy is right!! Perhaps i am insane
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
Do not fear O precious one, your dreams will be fulfilled.

Fear is the thief of dreams, I have told you that before.
Lotus flower in bottom of garden means you make right move, England shitty!

Ah so! Glasshopper
And YOU reckon that I am insane??????????????
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

daunted, is that you on the picture? You look so normal

jeff
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:05 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

daunted, is that you on the picture? You look so normal

jeff
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Go on pp, you nearly agrred with me there.

Don't be sitting on the fence woman. She's not allowed sharp things anymore so your quite safe.

Jeff
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:18 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Go on pp, you nearly agrred with me there.

Don't be sitting on the fence woman. She's not allowed sharp things anymore so your quite safe.

Jeff
I cant say anyone looks normal from their avatar because Ive got my head on a fairy body in my own.

One could agree that is very strange.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeah well I'm not sure i believe thats your head either.

You have given me the ipression you are like ma larking with wild frizzy cavewoman type hair.

And the head of your fairy looks very pretty.

Time to come clean ma dear

Jeff
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:36 am

Yeah well I'm not sure i believe thats your head either.

You have given me the ipression you are like ma larking with wild frizzy cavewoman type hair.

And the head of your fairy looks very pretty.

Time to come clean ma dear

Jeff
That is so my head

I can change it to the curly one if you like - I have the same avatar with the bog brush style.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Nah PP, I'm not having it!

How can yo expect me to believe you when your profile says your male?

Jeff
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Thats samantha fox that is.

Jeff
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:55 am

Thats samantha fox that is.

Jeff
On the left it is. Im on the right and we have nothing in common except our norks.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I cant say anyone looks normal from their avatar because Ive got my head on a fairy body in my own.

One could agree that is very strange.
I thought it was a picture of Elaine Paige stuck on a fairy body. SORRY!!!
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I thought it was a picture of Elaine Paige stuck on a fairy body. SORRY!!!

I was going to put up the one with my frizzy hair but I had better not.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Well I must apologise PP, your a fine looking woman and I'm a big fan of norks.

I'm off to bed now. Sleep tight

jeff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.