MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old May 20th 2008, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Hello to everyone new in this thread.

My Aunt (sponsor) filled out her part of the application over the weekend, so now everything is pretty much done. I will wait a few months before sorting meds and pcc's.

Just one thing, I have recieved 2 emails from immi titled "AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION OF APPLICATION FOR MIGRATION TO AUSTRALIA UNDER THE GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM - REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION"

I got one on the day I applied online, and one on the day my Aunt did her part. I take it everyone gets this email, and the fact I have already attached all the docs means I've done everything.
Old May 20th 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Candy Groove
Hey Lin I'm still around

Our meds have gone off now - the docs gave us a tracking number but I've no idea how I'm supposed to track them, anyone give me a clue?

I noticed that the dates haven't changed for online applications - still stuck at 10th November. I'm now starting to worry how long this is going to take as I really wanted to be there before the start of the new school year at the end of Jan 09
hi candy groove

we also hope to be there for the start of the new school year
sent everything off to agents last week so as soon as they get our signature pages they'll submitt
Old May 20th 2008, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by xzibit
Hello to everyone new in this thread.

My Aunt (sponsor) filled out her part of the application over the weekend, so now everything is pretty much done. I will wait a few months before sorting meds and pcc's.

Just one thing, I have recieved 2 emails from immi titled "AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION OF APPLICATION FOR MIGRATION TO AUSTRALIA UNDER THE GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM - REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION"

I got one on the day I applied online, and one on the day my Aunt did her part. I take it everyone gets this email, and the fact I have already attached all the docs means I've done everything.
yes mate this is a standard reply

atleast they have your application.

all you do now is wait!

doc
Old May 20th 2008, 7:08 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Another vote for start of school year! Not as a parent, as a teacher! Need to get a job first though I suppose
Old May 20th 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by funkydelia
Another vote for start of school year! Not as a parent, as a teacher! Need to get a job first though I suppose
what is the timeline at the minute for a 175?

when do we hope to get it
Old May 20th 2008, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by camacazi
what is the timeline at the minute for a 175?

when do we hope to get it
nine months or so,

sorry to be the bearer of bad news

but there is talk that the very nice people at DIAC are openning three more processing centres by the end of june

dont want to build your hopes up but who knows???

im a 175 visa apllicant to, i just wish it could all be sorted sooner

doc
Old May 20th 2008, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by docgp
nine months or so,

but there is talk that the very nice people at DIAC are openning three more processing centres by the end of june

doc
i was hoping we would get it as a nice little christmas pressie
Old May 20th 2008, 9:03 pm

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

nine months or so
Where did you get that figure from? From looking at the timelines, it's more like 6-7 months by my calculations - grants are coming through for November applicants.

Here's hoping.
Old May 21st 2008, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

nine months or so,

doc
Wow, Doc, I was thinking 6 - 7 months. That's what I've calculated from others time lines.

Who told you 9 months?
Old May 21st 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

nine months or so,

doc
Cheers Doc, thought as much, but wanted to be sure, would hate to miss anything lol.

6 months would be excellent!! It does seem 6-7 months according to BEupdate, as Nov applicants are being granted now. So if it continues on the same trend, then us lot could be getting ours in November!

If the rumour about opening 3 new centres to speed it up, maybe it could take a month or so off the wait, meaning as soon as Sept/Oct!!

LOL, listen to me rambling. I should stop getting so excited.
Old May 21st 2008, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Reading some of the new info, and threads, along with some of the bits, my daughter tells me, from Aus; I don't think any of you, really, have to worry about 'the new school term next Jan;' I know, this won't help much, because, all the uncertainty, and waiting, it's still a very daunting process, we
all appear, to have to go through, until the end, eh? (my daughter, originally trained as a teacher, now is a Director, and care co-ordinator, of a special needs school, she lives nearby, with her family, in WA). We have been through all this, with them, two years ago, now we are thinking back, and wondering why? They are so happy, healthier, and settled, we can't imagine them back in the UK; at all! Regards Lin
Old May 21st 2008, 2:18 pm
Jo short

joshort will become famous soon enoughjoshort will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone,

My agent should have subbmitted ours yesterday! my only problem now is that after seeing my agent on friday and getting back our passports, births certs, marriage certs and all our references in a big brown enevelope I stupidly left them on the car floor and left my door open (whilst on a camping holiday for the weekend)) and they got pinched!!! my own fault but gutted someone has all our info....: well apart from that I was hoping to be outta here by November... it's looking like another christmas here then!!!
Old May 21st 2008, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

chandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant future

Just enter the courier name in Google and then enter the tracking no. in the track consignment field.

It will you a detailed account of the movement of the documents from your doc to Australia.

Originally Posted by Candy Groove
Hey Lin I'm still around

Our meds have gone off now - the docs gave us a tracking number but I've no idea how I'm supposed to track them, anyone give me a clue?

I noticed that the dates haven't changed for online applications - still stuck at 10th November. I'm now starting to worry how long this is going to take as I really wanted to be there before the start of the new school year at the end of Jan 09
Old May 21st 2008, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

al reet everyone?

i thought i read it was taking nine months to sort out

me bad, maybe it is six months but there are people still waiting from september for a CO

anyway, sorry for that

doc
Old May 21st 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tiger222
Wow, Doc, I was thinking 6 - 7 months. That's what I've calculated from others time lines.

Who told you 9 months?
current processing time

hope this can help

doc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.