MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old May 3rd 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by camacazi
yeah they know about oz, matthew is fine about whole thing, don't think he realizes whats happening, i think hr thinks it's gonna be a big holiday
alana is very different,she has a wee cry every now and then and i feel so bad. i was just thinking yesterday...am i ruining this childs life? and will she hate it and hold it against me forever? i think most of the problem is we are not planning on taking the dog and alana is her "mummy" but i'm sorry £3000 is a lot to take a dog over, and saying that she prob wouldn't pass vet tests as she's a wee fattie since getting the snip!!
Gawd, what else do we have in common....?? James will be fine with the whole move thing....Elizabeth will be a different matter....i know when we get there that she will fit in just fine, but she is quite a homey person, loves her school and has a great group of friends she has grown up with...which is why we haven't just blurted it out, have said things like, wouldn't it be great if we lived in Australia, we could do this, and we could do that, yadda, yadda, yadda
we also have a dog who we're not taking with us... completely agree that £3000 is alot of money to ship our dog over, she's also been spade, but instead of getting fat, she's gotten fluffy!! she wouldn't like it anyway...
Old May 4th 2008, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by memewest
Gawd, what else do we have in common....?? James will be fine with the whole move thing....Elizabeth will be a different matter....i know when we get there that she will fit in just fine, but she is quite a homey person, loves her school and has a great group of friends she has grown up with...which is why we haven't just blurted it out, have said things like, wouldn't it be great if we lived in Australia, we could do this, and we could do that, yadda, yadda, yadda
we also have a dog who we're not taking with us... completely agree that £3000 is alot of money to ship our dog over, she's also been spade, but instead of getting fat, she's gotten fluffy!! she wouldn't like it anyway...
FLUFFY!!
Old May 4th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

elizabeth sounds just like alana, such an emotional wee thing, maybe they could get in touch with each other! might help
Old May 4th 2008, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

elizabeth sounds just like alana, such an emotional wee thing, maybe they could get in touch with each other! might help
That's not a bad idea..... My OH has set elizabeth up with her own email etc..., obviously with parental control, and i think that maybe they could contact each other through that....will speak to them both today.

Do you know where you want to be when you get to Oz??
Old May 4th 2008, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

That's not a bad idea..... My OH has set elizabeth up with her own email etc..., obviously with parental control, and i think that maybe they could contact each other through that....will speak to them both today.

Do you know where you want to be when you get to Oz??
morning

yeah we hope to be going to sunshine coast, you?
Old May 4th 2008, 11:47 am
Just Joined

pagey67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I join this thread, we are at the very early stages! Just printed off the VETASSESS paperwork and me and OH are going to plan what we need to do to get the evidence for this (I have posted another thread asking for clarification that it is VETASSESS we need and not TRA - hubby is brickie).

Michelle
Old May 4th 2008, 11:53 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to wish all you May 08 applicants all the very best of luck with your visa applications
Beth x x
Old May 4th 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Just wanted to wish all you May 08 applicants all the very best of luck with your visa applications
Beth x x
Thanks Beth.......Submitted online this morning!!!

Have you sold yet??
Old May 4th 2008, 12:10 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Beth.......Submitted online this morning!!!

Have you sold yet??
DON'T MENTION THE HOUSE!!!!!! LOL
Was on the market for 12 months and nothing........I had a nervous breakdown and took house off the market last month.
We will have to validate this summer now and then come back to UK and put house back up for sale, then eventually sell it and move into rented house here to do some serious saving. Will probably be in a position to move to Oz in about 2 years time
Not the end of the world, just another hiccup in our quest to get there
Congrats on finally submitting hun.....feels great doesn't it!!!!
Beth x x
Old May 4th 2008, 1:37 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

OH has just submitted his TRA so we are hoping to hear back from that in a couple of weeks. Then hopefully we will be able to join you on the May visa applicants thread. He is a maintenance fitter and will be applying for the 175.
Old May 4th 2008, 6:00 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone

We can now officially join this thread as I submitted the application this afternoon!

Yay - we're on our way now!

Haven't attached the documents yet even though they're all ready and scanned because it asks me to try again later as the service is temporarily unavailable.

Off to change my signature line now!
Old May 4th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Hi! We are in the cpv143 visa group, who are all waiting, for the immi; minister to make his mind up, ref; numbers allowed in for 2008/2009, so you all will probably be off before us. But good luck to you all, and will be following the stories etc; to help us along, hopefully as soon as possible.

My grandson, Jayden, was diagnosed with leukemia two years Febuary, at first he wasn't too good, but now appears to be responding well, he is 8yrs; his sister, Shannon is just 6, they were both born in Aus. There are another two grandsons, Phillip 12yrs; Paul 10 today, both born in UK, moved there two years, and loving it! Guess why, we want to go? Regards Lin
Old May 4th 2008, 7:43 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

I've just put my details on here

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=May&year=08

Although there's someone else on there who can clearly see into the future!!!
Old May 4th 2008, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by funkydelia
Hi everyone

We can now officially join this thread as I submitted the application this afternoon!

Yay - we're on our way now!

Haven't attached the documents yet even though they're all ready and scanned because it asks me to try again later as the service is temporarily unavailable.

Off to change my signature line now!
Hi Delia, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

We submitted ours online at lunchtime today and have had the same prob with the doc's....will do tomorrow now....
Great feeling HEY!!!
Have to enter our details on BEupdate, and update our signature....

Originally Posted by funkydelia
I've just put my details on here

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=May&year=08

Although there's someone else on there who can clearly see into the future!!!
Saw that too... Think he made a small error with the year...
Old May 4th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

morning

yeah we hope to be going to sunshine coast, you?

OH can't seem to make his mind up between Brisbane or Sydney so could be somewhere in between.......

Had In-laws for lunch today, very tasty.... Toasted our application being done.....

Told Elizabeth and James what we are applying for and they are both surprisingly cool about the whole thing......Elizabeth has been asking what she's allowed to take from her room and all her things, so guess thats a good sign....she'd like to Penfriend Alana aswell if Alana would like that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.