MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old May 13th 2008, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

sharonm5 will become famous soon enoughsharonm5 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by memewest
WOW.....Hi Sharon......

Thought i was organised, but not as organised as you!! have you done your police checks as well?? and when did you submit??

Welcome to the thread!!
Hi it was submitted on the 5th May 08, for a 457 visa... although my agents did take a small amount of time to submit it and should have been in a LONG time ago...
Old May 13th 2008, 2:15 pm

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

So what are we May-bes doing about Police Checks and Meds? From looking at other timelines right now we're looking at six months (at least), so I don't want to rush into the meds, however my document checklist says that the police checks should be uploaded within 28 days... At least the new ACPOs don't take that long (do they?).

I hope everyone will keep their timeline up to date.
Old May 13th 2008, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by schwuk
So what are we May-bes doing about Police Checks and Meds? From looking at other timelines right now we're looking at six months (at least), so I don't want to rush into the meds, however my document checklist says that the police checks should be uploaded within 28 days... At least the new ACPOs don't take that long (do they?).

I hope everyone will keep their timeline up to date.
i will be waitging for the meds to be required

just a tad worried that the process will take longer than i anticipated so dont want to waste money

but may get to eager soon and just do the damn things

oh, and welcome all new may applicants

doc
Old May 13th 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by memewest
Hi All.....

Hi Tiger.....How's things going so far?? Tony's not heard from ACS yet, would hate having to wait that long, considering he sent his off a week before us..
Do you think he submitted before me? I submitted Feb 22. I know he submitted before you did. Either way, it's a long time...but an unusual case

After he had submitted, he did have to write an RPL, then sent that. Then it took a while to get that ACK... so he's had a long wait overall with ACS. I do feel for him.

It's got to happen soon for him...

Last edited by tiger222; May 13th 2008 at 5:05 pm. Reason: timeline
Old May 13th 2008, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sharonm5
Hi it was submitted on the 5th May 08, for a 457 visa... although my agents did take a small amount of time to submit it and should have been in a LONG time ago...
hi all, just checked my application online and it says 'health requirements finalised' - what does this mean...that its now referred to a CO? if so that was Very quick as I only had my xray done at 10am this morning!
Old May 13th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Originally Posted by Candy Groove
Hi Milley. When I did my application it kept 'remembering' stuff I'd saved earlier so I just came out of it all together and started again and it was fine. No idea why

Overseas post secondary qualifications are those from anywhere outside of Australia so yep that would be right for your degree.

Hi Carl

We told our kids (12 & 13) the day we arrived back from our reccie trip when we had tons of guilty parent gifts LOL! Funnily enough they were totally fine with going.

We've moved around a lot so they are used to changing schools and friends and knew that they would make new friends easily. They're excited about their new lives and we watch loads of travel programmes about Australia to get ideas of stuff to do when we get there
Hi, glad your kids are ok with moving, i just hope ours are.
when and were are you planning on going to
Old May 13th 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Originally Posted by funkydelia
Our little guy is almost 3 so timelines mean nothing!!

To be honest I'm worried about thefirst little while after (if) we get there. He is currently looked after by my m-i-l and my brother's partner while I'm at work and will miss them hugely in the day to day routine of his life.

We haven't told anyone yet. Going to wait until we get the visa I think. My husband works for my dad and we're not sure how he will react.

I just bury my head and try not to think about this bit!!
Hi, we were going to do the same as you not tell parents untill we aere going or got our visa. but we have decided to sell our house in here so they will have to be told earlier. not what we wanted to do but there you go.
i have not told my employer but i do not work for a relative. i have already sold my businesses though in readiness.
i am sure you will be fine with looking after your kids alone we are like you not knowing anyone there but we all just have to get on with it inn fact we look after our own kids here in the uk most of the time too lol parents not bother much!
you will be fine
Old May 13th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

sometimes i feel as though i have it quite easy

i mean i dont have to tell children and family,

in fact it was my mums idea to emigrate!!

I should be more sensitive to all you lot who do have family and how hard it must be for you all, i do wish you luck and a stress free journey,

on the other hand, im going alone!!

at least i know i have all you may applicants as my emigrating family

good luck to all, sharonm05, sounds good on your post!!

fingers crossed and maybe some K sent

doc
Old May 13th 2008, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by docgp
sometimes i feel as though i have it quite easy

i mean i dont have to tell children and family,

in fact it was my mums idea to emigrate!!

I should be more sensitive to all you lot who do have family and how hard it must be for you all, i do wish you luck and a stress free journey,

on the other hand, im going alone!!

at least i know i have all you may applicants as my emigrating family

good luck to all, sharonm05, sounds good on your post!!

fingers crossed and maybe some K sent

doc
thanks...just constantly logging back into my application to see if it miraculously has been approved... the chances hey?
Old May 13th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

BroomeChick will become famous soon enough

Doc I'm going alone too!!!

I'm hoping they will process my application quickly as it is only little old me and very straight forward!! Wishful thinking
Old May 13th 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BroomeChick

I'm hoping they will process my application quickly as it is only little old me and very straight forward!! Wishful thinking
Bc loads of us loners in the same boat, have a look at the official loners thread
Old May 13th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BroomeChick

have you joined the offical loners club!?!?

not seen (well mean seen your messages) you around before?!?!

i was secretly hoping the same

you wanting to live anywhere nice in the wonderfull place of Australia?

doc a roo
Old May 13th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sharonm5
Bc loads of us loners in the same boat, have a look at the official loners thread
i was under the impression you were not single

never mind me, so the race is on then???

doc a roo
Old May 13th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

i wish i could multi quote!!!

help me some one!!

a doc

Last edited by docgp; May 13th 2008 at 9:12 pm. Reason: bad english even with ielts
Old May 13th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Hi! CarlEngland, if you move near us I will look after your children, or some one else similar will, good luck, it will be exactly the same as UK for, any problems etc; My daughter has the same, even though, family live near her, she still struggles, at times, thats why the minister should re-vise the numbers of cpvs in the que! We are grandparents waiting to go out to help. Regards Lin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.