MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Sep 18th 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Meme,

I'll afraid you will have to eat the cake 'virtually', but I can assure you that it's nicer when you eat it for real!!. In fact, I'll send everyone cake instead of karma!!

When we all eventually get out there, you'll all have to come to ours for cake!!
It may take a couple of hours to fly though!!

I'll just eat the cake tomorrow whilst wondering if our blood tests are going to be ok - no reason why they shouldn't but it still doesn't stop you from wondering eh!!!

Mel"D
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

congratulations beckywell done on getting your visa OMG the April Vetassess Electricians are coming through nice and quick, I so hope we get ours soon, going to see if can get meds done sooner. Have a drink on us
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Mel can I have some cake too, diet is killing me which doctor did you have at southville there are 2 aren't there. Well done on getting through it.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
Meme,

I'll afraid you will have to eat the cake 'virtually', but I can assure you that it's nicer when you eat it for real!!. In fact, I'll send everyone cake instead of karma!!

When we all eventually get out there, you'll all have to come to ours for cake!!
It may take a couple of hours to fly though!!

I'll just eat the cake tomorrow whilst wondering if our blood tests are going to be ok - no reason why they shouldn't but it still doesn't stop you from wondering eh!!!

Mel"D

I've tried virtual cake before and it leaves a bitter sweet taste in my mouth....

Your not that far from me are you mel??

I keep thinking about trying to arrange a meet up down this way, but i don't know of very many peeps who are living down here...
What do you think??

Anyone else out there wanna see if we can work something out?? or do you all want to stay faceless...

Tiger, Karen, we'll set up a webcam for you guys!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shar07
Mel can I have some cake too, diet is killing me which doctor did you have at southville there are 2 aren't there. Well done on getting through it.

Mel had the lovely lady doctor today.....they're saving the frankenstein for us...

I'll throw some gorgeous homemade choc chip cookies into the pot?? This is a fab recipe that gives you the gorgeous, gooey centre! mmmmm....
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Of course you can have some cake, pop round any time you like, you know where I live!!!

Will pm you her name!! Was no problem though and really easy to get to!!

Speak soon.

Mel

Meme,

I'm in Glos, I met up with Shar not long ago, there's someone I noticed from Cheltenham on here, so something near would be good!! I would love to put a face to an alias!! I'll travel anywhere so if anyone else wants to join in, then great!! I don't even mind a trip to the states it's probably sunnier and drier there!! Here we come Tiger and Karen!!!

Mel
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by memewest
Mel had the lovely lady doctor today.....they're saving the frankenstein for us...

I'll throw some gorgeous homemade choc chip cookies into the pot?? This is a fab recipe that gives you the gorgeous, gooey centre! mmmmm....
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

OMG all this talk of cake and I cant have any well not until Ive passed the meds. Im up for a meet I live in weston super mare. Let us know if it goes ahead if I can possibly drag myself away from the computer to check my application, I check 3 times a day
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mel definately need to meet soon will arrange it, we will have a bbq outside in the rain
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

OMG all this talk of cake and I cant have any well not until Ive passed the meds. Im up for a meet I live in weston super mare. Let us know if it goes ahead if I can possibly drag myself away from the computer to check my application, I check 3 times a day
Get on and book your meds then!! Then you can have a large glass of wine and a lovely slice of cake!! I try not to check too many times and am trying only to check once a week - it's killing me!!! I'm finally out of my office and am going to our HR advisory team from Monday, fixed term until end March 09 so hopefully won't have to go back to my old job!!

Mel definately need to meet soon will arrange it, we will have a bbq outside in the rain
We've done that before - Snowdonia in August - the year that Boscastle flooded, Dave under an umbrella cooking on a disposable bbq! Mmm, lovely!! Never mind, when we get to Perth we can have more lovely sunny ones!! Don't mind meeting up in the pub though!!!

Mel
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes that would be good, will arrange it very soon.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU GOLDEN TICKET HOLDERS!!

Things are really starting to move now and we are back to checking emails every morning!!

Any chocolate cake going spare Mel?

Carl & Ang
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carl-ang
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU GOLDEN TICKET HOLDERS!!

Things are really starting to move now and we are back to checking emails every morning!!

Any chocolate cake going spare Mel?

Carl & Ang
Yes, cake karma sent!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Here you go guys.....have set up a thread in the meet up section of expats so we can arrange something....

Can't wait......it'll be a 'Meet and Eat'

The one with no chocolate buys the first round!!

Hoping this thing below is a link to the thread...not done this before...

[url]http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562377[/url]
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=memewest;6797635]Here you go guys.....have set up a thread in the meet up section of expats so we can arrange something....

Can't wait......it'll be a 'Meet and Eat'

The one with no chocolate buys the first round!!

Hoping this thing below is a link to the thread...not done this before...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562377

Tried it, wouldn't work, will try with out the other bits, it needs to be underlined to click on but I don't think that's something that you do yourself???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.