Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:50 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

Congratulations to you all hope all goes well. I was in the tax office doing my returns when i got your text, just sat saying "oh my lord i cant believe it" I must have sounded like Victor Meldrew...
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Just got your PM...

You little beuuutttiiiiieeeeesss!!!!!

Ripper!
Bonza!
Bloody oath!
Good on ya!
Corking!
Mega!
Yeehaa!

Am well right chuffed for you all! Lots a luv and congrats! xxx
Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:24 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thatsnotquiteright
Congratulations. Berwick Hospital are a great bunch!

l.
Its not Berwick ya dill!!! We only stayed in there while we were waiting for the MICA ambos to arrive (they were great though) But its always been....

The Monash all the way for us. We're even (as of today with Nialls appointment) allowed down to the staff canteen for free tea and cofee now LOL

Last edited by hevs; Jul 19th 2006 at 1:42 am.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:26 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bluerobot
By the way, as Rolf Harris would say: "can you tell what it is yet?" or is it too early?

P.S. has Niall recovered from the shock yet?
Hey up love.

LOL at the Rolf comment. Thats what we refered to it as on monday when we heard the heartbeat for the first time, it sounded like that piece of metal being flapped, funny as

Niall is a happy big brother to be now he's over the fact he's not my baby anymore Bless
Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:28 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Have a great pregnancy and stay away from the hospital as much as poss there's a good girl! Let's see the ultrasound pic when you have it - I love them
Thanks hun. Feeling very ordinary at the moment, but into week 12 so hopefully will start to pick up soon

We have a pic but its a bit unclear, maybe wait till the 20 week one?
Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:33 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Scossie

Gillian had her 20 week scan today.
We seem to have a very wriggly baby on the way!
He/she wouldn't stay still.

2D and a 3D scan, and they gave us it all away on DVD!
Bloody awesome!!!
They never stay still do they!? I think its the noise of the scan, and the immense pressure on the poor thing.

We have a dvd, only 2 d though. Thats how we told the kids. Sat them down and said we'd found out why Mum was feeling so crappy and we'd show them! Within seconds Leah was leaping up and down shouting "We're gonna have a baby. Mums Got a baby in there" To which Niall responded "God Leah, don't be so stupid. Mums far to old to have a baby"

About 5 mins later we heard from Niall "eyyouu" So i'm like "eyyouu what Niall?" after a few seconds pulling faces we got "Yuck! So you mean you and Dad actually had sex then" At which point Leah gets up and says "Right if we're doing this conversation I'm out of here" and she got up and left the room. Funny few minutes that was
Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:34 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by johanne
Congratulations to you all hope all goes well. I was in the tax office doing my returns when i got your text, just sat saying "oh my lord i cant believe it" I must have sounded like Victor Meldrew...
Better than looking like him

Hope you are feeling better hun. xx
Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:35 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by steandleigh

Am well right chuffed for you all! Lots a luv and congrats! xxx
Thanks

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and pm's and karma
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
They never stay still do they!? I think its the noise of the scan, and the immense pressure on the poor thing.

We have a dvd, only 2 d though. Thats how we told the kids. Sat them down and said we'd found out why Mum was feeling so crappy and we'd show them! Within seconds Leah was leaping up and down shouting "We're gonna have a baby. Mums Got a baby in there" To which Niall responded "God Leah, don't be so stupid. Mums far to old to have a baby"

About 5 mins later we heard from Niall "eyyouu" So i'm like "eyyouu what Niall?" after a few seconds pulling faces we got "Yuck! So you mean you and Dad actually had sex then" At which point Leah gets up and says "Right if we're doing this conversation I'm out of here" and she got up and left the room. Funny few minutes that was
Fabulous - kids have such style

I guess Bruce or Sheila are on the name list....or is it Kylie or Jason?

When my mate was in Canada and they had to keep going into Outpatients, he said they had a Reward/Fly buys type scheme for regular patients - does Monash have something similar?
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:45 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Just seen this thread

Many CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH

A joyful experience at the end of a very dark tunnel!!!! (no rudeness intended )

Glad to hear everythings going ok!

Defo send him for the snip though!!!! Holy schmoly, :scared: if thats how you celebrate his improving health i dread to think how you'll celebrate the birth of the baby :scared:
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:54 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Wahhhaaayyyyyy!!!!! Congrats!!!
And lol at the kids reactions!

Mmm, I was a bit slow on the uptake too, didn't understand what all the fuss was about, ha ha!

Well, keep us posted, and hope you feel better soon!!

xx

Simone
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:59 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Woohooooooo! That's fantastic news, I'm so pleased for you

Congratulations and here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was before then
when he couldnt rmbr who u were

all the best to u guys.
strange how things turned out eh
a year that looked shite to this !!!!
sending oor love
soapy and pauline
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:38 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations,
I've just walked in the door & I'm ready to hit the fart sack. Got your text while sitting fishing, before I could reply I got another two at which point the phone died on me. Ho hum bloody Telstra.
All the best.
Regards to the impending Jaffa.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 6:24 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got your PM Hevs.....FANTASTIC news after everything you have been through...can't stop grinning for you ..... you have been busy have't you girl .....

As for the kids [& conversation above]....ROFPMSL

Good onya....hope there's not two:scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.