Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

Old Jul 19th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

Congratulations you guys.
Crikey Matt got over his other problem really well didn't he?

Ask him if you should give him a shave, rather than a nurse.......imagination could run riot here.

Lou x
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:30 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great news congratulations. Dont know what other probs youve had but hope everything goes well with the pregnancy and birth.

All the best

Joex

ps Mark is booked in for the snip 14th Sept (i've got to shave his bits before he goes !!!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:33 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

...just got ya pm Hevs...would have seen it earlier but been snowed under a bit!!

Big Congrats hun!!!! ...(ya cabbage having another screaming shit machine )

Hope everything goes well for you..I think we need to see a scan pic asap so we can be sure there's only one!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
when he couldnt rmbr who u were
Bet you wouldn't say that if she lived any closer to you
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:47 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations you guys...................I hope u didnae take advantage of that poor man when he wiz in his hospital bed lol

Wish you guys all the luck in the world
H
xx
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Its not Berwick ya dill!!! We only stayed in there while we were waiting for the MICA ambos to arrive (they were great though) But its always been....

The Monash all the way for us. We're even (as of today with Nialls appointment) allowed down to the staff canteen for free tea and cofee now LOL
Sounds good. I meant that if you chose to go local, then they're good. If you want the Monash then great. Sounds like your're quite the celebrities!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:23 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Yippee!
Congratulations Hevs and Matt.
Good news for you at last.
Hope it all goes well for you.

Julie. x
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:44 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Firstly- many congratulations
Secondly - your new one could be an aquarian :scared:
Thirdly - a little something for you to use
Attached Thumbnails MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!-two-bricks-balance.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:03 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Many Congrats to both of you, bit of a shock when I read that.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:48 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
bit of a shock when I read that.
Yeah, right!!!!!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 4:53 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yeah, right!!!!!
Did it not sound convincing???

She had to tell me cause I was wondering why she was a lazy cow when I went over to help with splitting her 5 million logs.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 5:21 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Wow, huge congrats to you both. Bloody brilliant news.
A ray of sunshine amongst the clouds is just what you need I reckon!
Good on yer, Chris.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 6:32 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hevs
But this time its only done under local and is just a tine SNIP!

Sometime between now and January the 29th would be a VERY advisable option for my dear hubby! Unless he wants me to use a couple of spare bricks i have hanging around in the back garden. VERY advisable indeed!! :scared:
Hevs, I'm sure you had a laugh at my expense when I said that I was having it done before I left the UK. My missus insisted on watching as I'd witnessed her grimacing her way through four of our five emerging into the daylight.
She was more white faced than me after my op. - after all she could see the 'pipes being soldered' where as I could only smell the burning.
Although it sounds gruesome, only the initial injections (x2 :scared: ) hurt.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 6:34 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bal56
Hevs, I'm sure you had a laugh at my expense when I said that I was having it done before I left the UK. My missus insisted on watching as I'd witnessed her grimacing her way through four of our five emerging into the daylight.
She was more white faced than me after my op. - after all she could see the 'pipes being soldered' where as I could only smell the burning.
Although it sounds gruesome, only the initial injections (x2 :scared: ) hurt.
PS Congrats on the more important news - I've only just read the rest of the thread!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 6:55 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bordy
Did it not sound convincing???

She had to tell me cause I was wondering why she was a lazy cow when I went over to help with splitting her 5 million logs.
And you now have to look after the Pocket Rocket AND the Mini Pocket Rocket

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.