Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:53 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

That's great news hevs, congratulations to the both of you.

I must say though, my heart did sink slightly when I saw the thread title.

So glad it turned out to be good news (not for Matt though eh )

Take care
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:54 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

congratulations to you both .... after the last year you have all gone through its absolutely fabulous news!!
The timings not fab, but now we're over the "how TF did that happen" stage and on monday we had the 12 week test done with far better than hoped for results (at MY AGE!!) i finally feel able to feel happy about it all.

Matt? Well it was strange. He had no problem whatso ever remembering this bit of news
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:55 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
That's great news hevs, congratulations to the both of you.

I must say though, my heart did sink slightly when I saw the thread title.

So glad it turned out to be good news (not for Matt though eh )

Take care
LOL! Sorry, but i do have a strange sense of humour. Its an easy one for Matt, just on his other brain this time
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:55 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
But this time its only done under local and is just a tine SNIP!

Sometime between now and January the 29th would be a VERY advisable option for my dear hubby! Unless he wants me to use a couple of spare bricks i have hanging around in the back garden. VERY advisable indeed!!
I thought

when really it was ....poor lad

Why those dates ?
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

congratulations to you both .... after the last year you have all gone through its absolutely fabulous news!!
Couldn't happen to a nicer family, could it You all deserve some luck and happiness at last
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:56 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by CasG
I thought

when really it was ..poor lad

Why those dates ?
Because i have NO PLANS to pay homage to the porcelain god for 3 months for a fourth time Thats when the screamer number 3 is about to make its apperance (for those slow on the uptake )
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Awww, lovely. Congratulations you guys.

BTW, they won't give him the snip until at least a year after your babe is out.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG
I thought

when really it was ....poor lad

Why those dates ?
Oh....I've just read it -----congratulations
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:58 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by iPom

BTW, they won't give him the snip until at least a year after your babe is out.
WHY???? FFS i'm not doing this again
Old Jul 18th 2006, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

Because they need you to be sure, quite simply. I know you are, but the doc needs to interview you both to make sure that you're not making a horrid mistake.
When there's a newborn around, there's always mixed feelings - some good, some bad, some stress, some happiness. They like to give it the year to make sure that you're both not going to regret it later.
Going private may be totally different although my hub has made the call and had a chat and this is what they told him. Our last one is now coming up for 4 so I think we're safe on the decision side of things!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 11:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Theres something else you won't be doing as well if they won't snip him for a year

Back to the two bricks idea me thinks?
Old Jul 18th 2006, 11:05 pm
High in the Dandenongs

MY youngest is 9 next week But at my age i do NOT want anymore
Old Jul 18th 2006, 11:06 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Theres something else you won't be doing as well if they won't snip him for a year

Back to the two bricks idea me thinks?
Its a fine idea isn't it. The MIL gave it to me
Old Jul 18th 2006, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

MY youngest is 9 next week But at my age i do NOT want anymore

...after this one, right?

I think if you explained that this one was a surprise, then they'll do it for you. They just want to make sure as much as they can, which I think is good. Ring up a clinic near you and have a chat with them.

Look on the bright side, you've got a while before you can get pregnant again.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 11:10 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by iPom
...after this one, right?
Yes, thats what i meant

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.