Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

Old Jul 19th 2006, 8:54 pm
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

Congratulations on joining the club, it just shows how much better next year is going to be for you guys than the first half of this one is, you deserve all the happiness in the world and what better way to find it than with sleepless nights, nappies and achy boobs

Let me know how much mess the bricks make the i can decide if it's nasty enough to use on Juan

Lynn
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:24 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

this needs to move to the next page, every time I have a look, it starts at Ipom saying Matt's willy's going to drop off
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Did it not sound convincing???

She had to tell me cause I was wondering why she was a lazy cow when I went over to help with splitting her 5 million logs.
You weren't a milkman in your former life were you Bordy
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:14 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL!! Thanks for all of your lovely comments. I've had some cracking voice mails today as well, you know who you are

I think we're gonna need a pregnancy thread starting up. With so many of us we could really put the childless off
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:20 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
.....(ya cabbage having another screaming shit machine )
p
PMSL such a way with words
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:22 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
this needs to move to the next page, every time I have a look, it starts at Ipom saying Matt's willy's going to drop off

PMSLx1000
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:23 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by thatsnotquiteright
Sounds good. I meant that if you chose to go local, then they're good. If you want the Monash then great. Sounds like your're quite the celebrities!
I can't choose them mate cos they don't have all the facilities for a geriatric birth

Yeah, regular Posh and Becks us! Must say I'd like some better choice of notoriety than being known as the people to have been there the longest. They even know me by name in the Zuki restaurant now
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:31 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
I can't choose them mate cos they don't have all the facilities for a geriatric birth
LOL ya fossil
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:34 pm
High in the Dandenongs

LOL ya fossil
Make yer mind up. Cabbage or fossil

Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:36 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Make yer mind up. Cabbage or fossil

a fossilised cabbage
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:37 pm
High in the Dandenongs

a fossilised cabbage
That stinks of p*ss no doubt
Old Jul 20th 2006, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Hevs and HUP! Hope everything goes smoothly, its cool having older kids with a newborn, my nearly-9 year old is so cool with our littlun.
BTW Chuck us the brick when you've finished anyone got a link to DIY instructions, I'm sure there must be some out there lol!
Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:08 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I feel I must try to enlighten Matt on what is to come as it is not at all a bad experience. The only downside is that he won't get a free radio like they give out in India.

Firstly one of the more mature nurses will take him to a private room and inspect his bits to ensure he has shaved sufficiently. If it's not up to standard she will offer to finish it off.

My advice is to do a diy job at this point as although you will be trembling with fear, she will be trembling with excitement at the sight of your bone.
Attached Thumbnails MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!-old-nurse.jpg   MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!-razor.jpg  
Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:12 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Next it's on to the trolley for a visit to the anaesthetist.
You will be so taken by her beauty that you won't know that she clockked you one........and don't worry if you start to awaken during the op.....she will clock you again.
Attached Thumbnails MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!-mallet.jpg  
Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:16 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

The operation itself is nothing to worry about......you will be out cold and the very experienced doctor will just cut and tie.

He is very professional....if he snips the wrong bit he knows how to tie it all up so you wouldn't know the difference.
Attached Thumbnails MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!-butcher.jpg   MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!-knot.gif  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.