Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:13 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

Congratulations.

Be honest now, is all this just to get another hospital fix!!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:14 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Congratulations.

Be honest now, is all this just to get another hospital fix!!
HA! Rumbled

(IT will be the same hospital. My choice! I must be mad)
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:17 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

I was slow on the uptake but realised what you meant in the end!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:17 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
Yes, thats what i meant
Of course it was.

I had to nearly lose my baby last time to switch my feelings around. I really did not want another even when I was pregnant - spent a long time getting my head around it all. He's nearly 4 and he's just so delightful. I wouldn't want it any other way. I hope you enjoy your last ever. You say you're going to notice everything and enjoy it much more, but of course, you have other children and time goes so quickly. Stop to smell the roses, ok?
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:19 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Stop to smell the roses, ok?
I would but i've got no sense of smell
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:25 am
Account Closed

I would but i've got no sense of smell

DOH! Give it a few weeks and then you'll be smelling everything but only double... all that body odour in the summer. Yum!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:26 am
High in the Dandenongs

DOH! Give it a few weeks and then you'll be smelling everything but only double... all that body odour in the summer. Yum!
NO! Seriously! I have no sense of smell It went about 10 years ago, never to return
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:30 am
Account Closed

NO! Seriously! I have no sense of smell It went about 10 years ago, never to return

Really? My dad has that. He had some needles stuck in his nose... what's it called? ... torture... no ..... accupuncture.. that's it. And it worked. He got his sense of smell back.

Zinc is good too for smell too. Never say never.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:31 am
High in the Dandenongs

Really? My dad has that. He had some needles stuck in his nose... what's it called? ... torture... no ..... accupuncture.. that's it. And it worked. He got his sense of smell back.

Zinc is good too for smell too. Never say never.
I've done it! (it was painful round the nose!)And zinc and drops and sprays etc. Oh well, worse things could happen
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

You lot are so slow on the uptake. Thought you'd all get it straight away
F**************CK.

And there was me saying "A vasectomy of course" until the penny dropped!
Congratulations. Berwick Hospital are a great bunch!

Badge

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit

It's funny, knowing what you guys told us about our pregnancy makes you getting up the duff again even the more special.

Last edited by thatsnotquiteright; Jul 19th 2006 at 11:47 am.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:45 am
Account Closed

I've done it! (it was painful round the nose!)And zinc and drops and sprays etc. Oh well, worse things could happen

Yeah, it could drop off. (Matt's thingy, that is)

Last edited by iPom; Jul 19th 2006 at 11:53 am.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:25 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

But this time its only done under local and is just a tine SNIP!

Sometime between now and January the 29th would be a VERY advisable option for my dear hubby! Unless he wants me to use a couple of spare bricks i have hanging around in the back garden. VERY advisable indeed!! :scared:
Congratulation Hevs & Matt,

marvelous news, but rather you than me at your age you old bugger you.

A proper Aussie in the family - I'll teach him/her her first words - "Pommie B****rds!".

By the way, as Rolf Harris would say: "can you tell what it is yet?" or is it too early?

I'll try to think of more Antipodean quips & post back later.

Dave

P.S. has Niall recovered from the shock yet?
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:27 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Mega congrats hon Have to say rather you than me Couldn't handle another one now - hub had the snip last year Saw the anasthetic needle and passed out! PMSL

Have a great pregnancy and stay away from the hospital as much as poss there's a good girl! Let's see the ultrasound pic when you have it - I love them
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: MATT''S got to have another operation!!!!

BTW, they won't give him the snip until at least a year after your babe is out. [/QUOTE]

My OH had his snip when youngest was 11 days old!!!!!

Mel
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:47 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

But this time its only done under local and is just a tine SNIP!

Sometime between now and January the 29th would be a VERY advisable option for my dear hubby! Unless he wants me to use a couple of spare bricks i have hanging around in the back garden. VERY advisable indeed!!
Congratulations H & M....
Nice one...!!!

Got your PM...

Gillian had her 20 week scan today.
We seem to have a very wriggly baby on the way!
He/she wouldn't stay still.

2D and a 3D scan, and they gave us it all away on DVD!
Bloody awesome!!!

Best of luck to you guys and your new wee yin.
Our wee yin is due round about the 8th of December.

Cheers... John....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.