Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:42 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Covenant
lol! its ok, I live in Essex, and I was heading to Australia (aham) but seeing the type of person they let in there I might change my mind.
Ooooh - a real live Essex boy? Whereabouts?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:43 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Africand -defender of the truth

have you guys seen his title:

Afrodude -defender of the truth.... HAHAHAHA

that's some funny sh!t
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

I think he's having a fit......! quick send the medics around to 47 R St Georges...Oh wait, he doesn't live there, Ah well, might as well grab a cup of tea.
Well, if the prat fits, where it? ... sorry ... coat ...
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Cheers
I was in a happy, flowery mood at the time... then I encountered this prat
Can you point us to the thread where Africa was initially fighting with the lovely and talented Mr. Greyling?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:44 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

I think he's having a fit......! quick send the medics around to 47 R St Georges...Oh wait, he doesn't live there, Ah well, might as well grab a cup of tea.

PMSL!!!!!!! AfricanD or whatever you are....go and take a running jump! Also, install a spell check on your PC. Im sure PC world can deliver to Broadmoor. You are a complete sh*thead. Run along, almost time to get back to your padded cell. Quick! The nurses are coming!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:45 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Busy in here today ain't it...most impressed.
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Ooooh - a real live Essex boy? Whereabouts?
can't help yourself can you
Forum Regular

africand is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lucyb
Think you are looking at him, mate. Judging from your posts on the nursing forum, I dont actually think you are a nurse, more a patient, at Broadmoor. You probably log on to the nurses computers when they take their tea breaks.

Thanks for that Lucy

What an awful piece of shit comment. If you really want to know my last partner was murdered in Sydney and NO he didnt come home. Yes they caught the guy. You despicable woman. **** you and your stupid crap about OZ
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:46 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

What are streams to the threads?

Originally Posted by ksct97
ok... this has gone too far... emailing me directly with a message like this:

"So you advocate violence in a forum!

I have taken your details and intend to pursue to advocacy of violence in this forum further. If necessary I will seek anti-terrorist help due to the extreme nature of the provocatur.

I am a Solicotor (attorney in your terms) and have your streams to the threads on hard drive. I might ad that I am livid and if i was a lesser person, scared witless."

somebody ban him, or i'll be calling my solicitor in a minute...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:47 am
Invisi... K

Originally Posted by africand
Thanks for that Lucy

What an awful piece of shit comment. If you really want to know my last partner was murdered in Sydney and NO he didnt come home. Yes they caught the guy. You despicable woman. **** you and your stupid crap about OZ
hey Leslie... you're barking up the wrong tree with this one...
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
can't help yourself can you
Lol - you have me pegged already... am I that transparent?

Originally Posted by africand
Thanks for that Lucy

Grow up, you 16 year old TROLL. I thought you were a bloke anyway? And dear friend, with language like that, YOU are the peasant. Leave school at age 4, did we?
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well should quieten down, dimfeckwit of words won't be around for a month.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:48 am
Invisi... K

if anyone wants to meet him in private, here's his email address:

***@hotmail.com

though, why would you?

Last edited by Bob; Nov 18th 2004 at 6:51 am.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by Leslie66
What are streams to the threads?

Hi Leslie,

Just go to the nursing forum and its the thread at the top about ANC or something!

Lucy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.