Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:07 am
Professional Princess

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Still here

Off to Edinburgh on Monday then down to the Lake District for a couple of days. Going on the train, which should be....interesting. Won't be going anywhere at all unless they lift the severe weather warning for that part of the country!

Will be back on Friday, but not in the office until after the Bank Holiday (31st).
Well, I cant wait. Going to Vancouver soon. Hope i can find a cyber cafe to come on the site occasionally!
Going to keep a video diary too.

Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:08 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Now make sure you look after Mr B properly

Don't let him get lost or drunk or anything.

You know what men are like away from home

G

I fear the worst. We'll be staying with his oldest mate (another Nundle boy) in Edinburgh and the festival is still on.

I'll be keeping hold of the train tickets.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:11 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I fear the worst. We'll be staying with his oldest mate (another Nundle boy) in Edinburgh and the festival is still on.

I'll be keeping hold of the train tickets.
And the money?

G
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:15 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

And the money?

G
Lord no, we don't have any of that! That's why we're staying with a mate and then in a backpackers hostel in the Lakes, and not a swanky hotel
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:18 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Lord no, we don't have any of that! That's why we're staying with a mate and then in a backpackers hostel in the Lakes, and not a swanky hotel
You MUST have drinks tokens :scared:

G
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:19 am
She's a bird, you know

You MUST have drinks tokens :scared:

G

Nope. I shall be paying for drinks with a wink and a smile as usual
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:19 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Still here

Off to Edinburgh on Monday then down to the Lake District for a couple of days. Going on the train, which should be....interesting. Won't be going anywhere at all unless they lift the severe weather warning for that part of the country!

Will be back on Friday, but not in the office until after the Bank Holiday (31st).
Simone, Sue, Sam and any other girls out there .......

Put the crap thread in your diary for the next few days. We have to hold the fort while Bundy is away. Cant let the boys think they are winning !!!!
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:21 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
Simone, Sue, Sam and any other girls out there .......

Put the crap thread in your diary for the next few days. We have to hold the fort while Bundy is away. Cant let the boys think they are winning !!!!
Righty ho.

I shall make damn sure i go on line tomorrow. Might not be able to on sunday as Im going out on the piss, but MAY be able to upload the photos after!!!!

Be sure, the boys wont win.

Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:23 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Righty ho.

I shall make damn sure i go on line tomorrow. Might not be able to on sunday as Im going out on the piss, but MAY be able to upload the photos after!!!!

Be sure, the boys wont win.
Points are as good as in the bag

G
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:31 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Points are as good as in the bag

G
hah !!!! You wish
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:35 am
Bitter and twisted

hah !!!! You wish
If I'm off the Beer I will have Attitude :scared:

And with Bix on the same side and Loose coming up the rear ( ) how can we lose?

G
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:36 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well, will be busy tommorrow and sunday, organising a housewarming party for a heap of people, by myself of course!
But will get Pascal to clean house for me, while I do food, drinks etc etc.

Will be back monday arvo, after working in the morning.
Today went well btw!
And Pascal got offered a contract after 2 days trial!
Had 'drinks' there this afternoon after work, nice people!
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:38 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

If I'm off the Beer I will have Attitude :scared:

And with Bix on the same side and Loose coming up the rear ( ) how can we lose?

G
And I'm ON the wine plus I'll have PMT. You aint seen attitude like I can do attitude
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:40 am
Professional Princess

And I'm ON the wine plus I'll have PMT. You aint seen attitude like I can do attitude
Yeah!!!

Beware of the Uterus and all the chemical messengers controlled by her.

Eat shit boys and kiss my butt!

Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:41 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Eat shit boys and kiss my butt!
John Howard just called, told me to tell you he can't make tonight after all now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.