Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Legal Same-Sex Marriage coming to Australia?

Legal Same-Sex Marriage coming to Australia?

Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:32 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Legal Same-Sex Marriage coming to Australia?

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Seriously though, I can't remember ever working with someone openly gay.
Think about it....................
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:34 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sheene
Well my first job was the British Army and they really were'nt that keen
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
I'd be pleased as monkey nuts if all religion was banned and equal opportunities prevailed but I've more chance of growing monkey nuts
What a bloody stupid and hypocritical statement. You're basically saying you want equal opportunities, but not for any religion.

I'm afraid that you're sounding more and more like how you describe religion:
Hypocrits and judgmental biggots, that's religion for ya
All religion is the biggest two faced, biggoted, judgmental institution of the world
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

can you see anyone wanting to admit it in front of Iam and Bix, never mind shout "I'm free"
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by stevenglish
I thought she was planking in fairness.
easy mistake to make when you've had a few.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:36 am

can you see anyone wanting to admit it in front of Iam and Bix, never mind shout "I'm free"
in one.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:37 am

Well my first job was the British Army and they really were'nt that keen
There is an air of disappointment in that statement - but full marks for trying
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:38 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by roaringmouse
What a bloody stupid and hypocritical statement. You're basically saying you want equal opportunities, but not for any religion.

I'd be happy for any religion to be included, so long as it was about equal opportunities and wasn't hipocritical and biggoted
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by roaringmouse

It is a statement borne out of thousands of years of persecution, torture, wars - the church, in all it's denominations, has been the cause of more trouble in this world than anything else. People rightly have a huge downer on 'cults' - why is religion any different?
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:45 am

It is a statement borne out of thousands of years of persecution, torture, wars - the church, in all it's denominations, has been the cause of more trouble in this world than anything else. People rightly have a huge downer on 'cults' - why is religion any different?
Oh boy...now you've done it
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:46 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

in one.
Easy mistake for the pair of you to make I suppose.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:47 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously though, I can't remember ever working with someone openly gay.
Me neither.
We obviously wear blinkers.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:47 am

Easy mistake for the pair of you to make I suppose.
Are you one of them then mate
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:48 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
I thought she was planking in fairness.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by Bix
Me neither.
We obviously wear blinkers.
In your case I expect it's the teeth that scares them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.