Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Legal Same-Sex Marriage coming to Australia?

Wikiposts

Legal Same-Sex Marriage coming to Australia?

Old Dec 4th 2011, 11:38 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Legal Same-Sex Marriage coming to Australia?

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Yes,Eltons wig is a mess
his husband is cute though!!!
Old Dec 4th 2011, 11:50 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheene
Local talent contest in Gympie ??
Yep the Irish lassie in the photo won the ugly comptition. Was a close call though a Rottweiler from the local scrapyard came second. Still we'd all congratulate your sister on her win
Old Dec 4th 2011, 11:52 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone rattle a bucket ????
Old Dec 4th 2011, 11:54 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone rattle a bucket ????
Yep she got a few bob for showing us her tits
Old Dec 4th 2011, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
But they have the same opportunity to try, no matter what their intelligence level.

Do you understand that point?
Yes they can try, just as the homo's and lesbians are trying to convince the politicians to make it legal.

Marriage is more than a legal bit of paper. In my book, and as it's been pointed out this is a very old book, marriage is between a man and a women.

Keel
Old Dec 4th 2011, 11:55 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Yep she got a few bob for showing us her tits
Old Dec 4th 2011, 11:59 pm

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Sonly questioned why people would not vote in an anonymous poll so I gave her one possibility why that might be the case.

I didn't think it was a big deal but you both seem to want to make a mountain from a molehill so I will explain the basis of my comment.

This forum operates on a well known engine and structure and within that are permission sets. That is authority levels granted to the various hierachy of the forum. The ability to access "secret" poll voting behind the scenes is amongst them.

I didn't say "you" could view this information in respect of pointing the finger at an individual or any individuals. It depends at what level the permissions have been set but I stand by my statement that the forum hierarchy will have access to those secret polls if it desires to use it.

Numerous posters over the years have mentioned they have been involved with managing other forums so I'm sure I'm not the only one who knows it to be fact.

Like I said, it's no big deal as I can't see anyone really using the function.....but we all think differently.
I am with you on that - any organisation has to have a management structure, and within that structure will be information to which we are not privy. We are all cool with that. The problems happen when there is either denial, or when the 'secret' knowledge, in whatever form that may take, colours impartiality.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 12:03 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keel
Yes they can try, just as the homo's and lesbians are trying to convince the politicians to make it legal.

Marriage is more than a legal bit of paper. In my book, and as it's been pointed out this is a very old book, marriage is between a man and a women.

Keel
in singular, not plural I suppose. Danger of dealing with multiple MIL detected
Old Dec 5th 2011, 12:13 am

Keel
What about closet gays? You know, the ones who feared the reaction of society so much that they hid their true self, and walked down the isle into a lifetime as a heterosexual lie. Is that a valid marriage? Is a marriage between a gay person and 'straight' person ok? Some people, some relationships, simply don't fit into the tiny box called normal. Many others make their relationships fit into that box, for the sake of conformity - and to me that is far less honest and less wholesome. Should a marriage include at least an element of love? If your answer, and I hope it is, 'Yes' - then where does that leave the validity of an arranged marriage? It would seem that marriage means a different thing to many different people - who can say which viewpoint is right? God? Is he your guiding judge and jury? If there is a God, I would be very surprised if that omnipotent entity would be even vaguely bothered about a harmless union - I am sure it would be far more interested in saving that 9 year old girl who is being repeatedly abused by her father.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 12:40 am

What about closet gays? You know, the ones who feared the reaction of society so much that they hid their true self, and walked down the isle into a lifetime as a heterosexual lie. Is that a valid marriage? Is a marriage between a gay person and 'straight' person ok? Some people, some relationships, simply don't fit into the tiny box called normal. Many others make their relationships fit into that box, for the sake of conformity - and to me that is far less honest and less wholesome. Should a marriage include at least an element of love? If your answer, and I hope it is, 'Yes' - then where does that leave the validity of an arranged marriage? It would seem that marriage means a different thing to many different people - who can say which viewpoint is right? God? Is he your guiding judge and jury? If there is a God, I would be very surprised if that omnipotent entity would be even vaguely bothered about a harmless union - I am sure it would be far more interested in saving that 9 year old girl who is being repeatedly abused by her father.
Is that Father or Priest?
Old Dec 5th 2011, 12:53 am

Originally Posted by cresta57
Is that Father or Priest?
Delete as necessary.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

In the spirit of our new enlightened times I suppose its only fair that I should be able to marry my Dog.

It's only a matter of time before my love for that dog is legally recognised. In fact that's the problem I love that dog so much I'm up in of a magistrate for loving it next Friday.

I wonder if he will accept my equality plea.

Keel
Old Dec 5th 2011, 1:08 am

In the spirit of our new enlightened times I suppose its only fair that I should be able to marry my Dog.

It's only a matter of time before my love for that dog is legally recognised. In fact that's the problem I love that dog so much I'm up in of a magistrate for loving it next Friday.

Keel
Assuming you are not referring to your partner, then you are talking about forming a union with a different species. Is that how you see Gay people - a different species? People love their car - can we marry them? - it is such a ridiculous argument - but if that is all you have.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 1:23 am

Keel
You know what though, as long as it is concentual and both parties are happy - go marry your dog, your hamster or whatever - it really would not bother me one iota. (But you may need to work on the vows, and the responses may need a little tweaking)
Old Dec 5th 2011, 1:24 am
FREE TIBET

You know what though, as long as it is concentual and both parties are happy - go marry your dog, your hamster or whatever - it really would not bother me one iota. (But you may need to work on the vows, and the responses may need a little tweaking)
Happens on a daily basis is some small redneck towns in queensland

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.