Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:01 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Hi Mary not sure about flyaway but baby was going to a wedding not sure when it was Kate

Yes, I remember reading about the wedding now you mention it. I wonder where Fly Away is? I just hope the 2nd viewing she had lined up went ok and they made her a sensible offer.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Originally Posted by mary1967
Yes, I remember reading about the wedding now you mention it. I wonder where Fly Away is? I just hope the 2nd viewing she had lined up went ok and they made her a sensible offer.
Hope so its a pain waiting for ea and viewings :curse:
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:36 am
Claireg

claireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud of

Hi Claire,

Another viewer Fingers crossed for you Claire.

Still none for me, but we're giving 14 days notice tomorrow to change EA's so hopefully things will get better. We're thinking Reeds Rains, cause our house is more St. Helens than Wigan and they said they'd advertise in both areas, don't suppose you know whether they're any good?

What you celebrating? Is it Birchley St. Mary's club? May just keep you to that
We bought our house of RR and they were good oh cousin has his house up with them they always advertise in the Reporter - Gud luck what has your EA said of you handing in your notice?

We just booked our leaving party for then as we have a few weddings to goto on in the next few weeks/months,so when the visa's do come and our house is sold we are off to Florida and then Goldcoast here we come/. The 2nd May was all we could get. Now having problems with DJ's you dont happen to know any do you??? Oh yeah its a Birchley
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:52 am

Originally Posted by claireg
We bought our house of RR and they were good oh cousin has his house up with them they always advertise in the Reporter - Gud luck what has your EA said of you handing in your notice?

We just booked our leaving party for then as we have a few weddings to goto on in the next few weeks/months,so when the visa's do come and our house is sold we are off to Florida and then Goldcoast here we come/. The 2nd May was all we could get. Now having problems with DJ's you dont happen to know any do you??? Oh yeah its a Birchley

Don't know, but i could ask some of the girls i work with on Monday............

Not told EA, just gonna post the notice through the door - give them a taste of having no communication!!!!

Florida you lucky thing...................went there a few years ago, had an amazing time.

I've not even thought about leaving do's, still obsessed selling this blasted house:curse:
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:52 am

Hope so its a pain waiting for ea and viewings :curse:

Where you upto Kate?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:04 am
Claireg

claireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud of

Don't know, but i could ask some of the girls i work with on Monday............

Not told EA, just gonna post the notice through the door - give them a taste of having no communication!!!!

Florida you lucky thing...................went there a few years ago, had an amazing time.

I've not even thought about leaving do's, still obsessed selling this blasted house:curse:

Gud on you we were like that with Borron Shaw they told me i was lucky to have 2 viewings within 6 months!!

We just thought if we have it we dont have to go out for meals with family and friends it can cost just as much if not more and like i said we can have a quick escape - if you knew the family you would understand!:curse:

We went to Florida 3 years ago and it was fab wouldnt go anywhere else so fingers crossed tomorrow is a good day.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Where you upto Kate?
hi Mary had a couple of agents out so going on the market wed so just hope to sell soon the girl wouldnt sign the contract:curse: so we told her it was going on the market and she asked if we would give her more time to sell her own house but no chance gave her a few weeks already so now back to the start again hope that you get a CO soon Good on EA think that they are doing us all a favour by selling our house but we are paying them there wages:curse: I would love to go to florida again there oct last year ( i love the shopping) tried to get oh to go before we go saying we could do with some new clothes and perfume from victoias secret it is sooooo nice but he is having none of it Kate
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by claireg
Gud on you we were like that with Borron Shaw they told me i was lucky to have 2 viewings within 6 months!!

We just thought if we have it we dont have to go out for meals with family and friends it can cost just as much if not more and like i said we can have a quick escape - if you knew the family you would understand!:curse:

We went to Florida 3 years ago and it was fab wouldnt go anywhere else so fingers crossed tomorrow is a good day.
Reeds Rains told me that although it's quiet, they're still getting viewers for properties, especially Billinge.........My EA (soon to be sacked EA) said there's no viewers to be seen for our price range

Good luck today Claire, let us know how you get on.

hi Mary had a couple of agents out so going on the market wed so just hope to sell soon the girl wouldnt sign the contract:curse: so we told her it was going on the market and she asked if we would give her more time to sell her own house but no chance gave her a few weeks already so now back to the start again hope that you get a CO soon Good on EA think that they are doing us all a favour by selling our house but we are paying them there wages:curse: I would love to go to florida again there oct last year ( i love the shopping) tried to get oh to go before we go saying we could do with some new clothes and perfume from victoias secret it is sooooo nice but he is having none of it Kate

Sounds like you've been through it Kate, nothing worse than thinking you've sold and then it falling through.

We've got a new EA coming on Friday, but can't swop until the 4th May........still, we've not got the visa, so i'm not panicking YET!!!!! (just fed up, as we all are).
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Hi All,
I am in a conundrum now. I applied 475 online visa as Indsustrial Pharmacst on January. I have uploaded job certificate issued by my supervisor, he is Deputy Manager of my company.

Now someone told me that I have to take job certificate from HR or from Senior Manager from my company.

1. Is it true?

2. If I have to issue a job certificate from HR how could I upload it as I have already attached job certificate to my online application
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Hi All,
I am in a conundrum now. I applied 475 online visa as Indsustrial Pharmacst on January. I have uploaded job certificate issued by my supervisor, he is Deputy Manager of my company.

Now someone told me that I have to take job certificate from HR or from Senior Manager from my company.

1. Is it true?

2. If I have to issue a job certificate from HR how could I upload it as I have already attached job certificate to my online application

It's up to your CO whether they need more information from your employer, maybe it's an idea to get a reference from your senior manager to be on the safe side, it'll save holding anything up if the CO does want more information.

You can upload upto 60 documents, just upload it under the same catergory.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:16 pm

Minibelle got a CO yesterday from the August thread
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Minibelle got a CO yesterday from the August thread
Hi Mary thats great another one hope that your new agent is better and you get the viewers our sign will be up on Wed and online the same will just have to wiat and see what happens .I spoke to the girls mum yesterday who said that she really wants the house but just cant signbut she may still come back :curse:NO CHANCE :curse:
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Not heard off Fly Away and Baby75 for a few days Are they on holiday?
Thanks for the lovely PM Mary and thanks for caring guys. I had to have some time off the forum to get my head together. We have a plan of sorts and hope it works but we may have to delay our departure to Oz for 18 months and have lost a lot of money on our house but we have to sell it now or we could be trapped in it for the forseeable future. We have 2 other properties to sell too....

I will be back properly at some point but in the mean time, I will be reading the thread - even if I'm not posting - so watch what you say.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks for the lovely PM Mary and thanks for caring guys. I had to have some time off the forum to get my head together. We have a plan of sorts and hope it works but we may have to delay our departure to Oz for 18 months and have lost a lot of money on our house but we have to sell it now or we could be trapped in it for the forseeable future. We have 2 other properties to sell too....

I will be back properly at some point but in the mean time, I will be reading the thread - even if I'm not posting - so watch what you say.
Oh god, 18 months? I feel really bad for you. Still, you sound like you're approaching it positively and so best of luck with your plans.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Hope everything works out soon with everything remember to keep on going with us all as we are all here for each other as many of us are in the same boat kate

Last edited by jimandkate; Apr 20th 2008 at 1:22 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.