Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

January 08 Applicants

Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Morning all well thats a November 8th been issued a VISA Alan has just let all know no name on it but it is getting their come on come on we cant wait anymore Well boys back to school today and cleaning for EA coming :curse:But its another week and hope that it brings us LOTS MORE VISAS
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:50 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by claireg
Its not just your family my oh sister doesnt belive we are going!! She likes to live her life through ours and our daughters his nan's the same as your mum taking her great grandchild away etc i would'nt mind we live 5 minutes away and only see her if we go round no-one come to visit us - bring on the day i wave goodbye

On the other hand my grandma has been great shes 85 and always asks about where we are up to as shes loosing it a bit!!!. My mum died when i was pregnant so i dont have that to worry about but her sister has backed us all the way.

That is why these things are so good we are all in the same boat. - Where abouts are you going?? We're hoping for the Gold Coast
There is always some one to throw a spanner in the works its all drama here at the minute Ill be glad to get away from it

My mam lives next door she would never stay for longer than a minute or two as she smokes and with the kids our house is a smoke free zone so I have to go up there

We are heading to the Sunshine coast
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:52 am

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Morning all well thats a November 8th been issued a VISA Alan has just let all know no name on it but it is getting their come on come on we cant wait anymore Well boys back to school today and cleaning for EA coming :curse:But its another week and hope that it brings us LOTS MORE VISAS

Getting closer isn't it , it really should be may when we here something

good luck cleaning for the EA today
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:24 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning everyone

Good i think. She said she might come back for a 2nd viewing so finger's crossed

Gud news found a dj not so gud news for FA hope she's ok youve all been so nice since i joined lastweek
Good luck Claire, see if you can get a date off your EA for the second viewing.

Its not just your family my oh sister doesnt belive we are going!! She likes to live her life through ours and our daughters his nan's the same as your mum taking her great grandchild away etc i would'nt mind we live 5 minutes away and only see her if we go round no-one come to visit us - bring on the day i wave goodbye

On the other hand my grandma has been great shes 85 and always asks about where we are up to as shes loosing it a bit!!!. My mum died when i was pregnant so i dont have that to worry about but her sister has backed us all the way.

That is why these things are so good we are all in the same boat. - Where abouts are you going?? We're hoping for the Gold Coast
I've lost both my parents, so no emotional ties for me. Saying that, my in-laws have been a nightmare with my OH, i've not spoken to them since we had a big bust up several years ago, his mum is a nasty piece of work, but unless he rings them, they just don't bother contacting him. They've never bothered with my kids, except to stick £10 in OH's bank account for their birthday or Xmas. The Xmas card last year was classic..............it said, "to Michael, Mary (i actually got mentioned!) and Kids" Think she's forgotten their names.................

Originally Posted by Beccie
My parents haven't spoken to us since we told them we're immgrating theyare a nightmare, surpose its easier that way, o/h's family can't wait to come and see us and my brother is looking for a way to join us with his family so mixed really.

You've just got to do whats right for you
I hope they come round.................I think if my mum had still been here she would've been a nightmare as well She loved us to bits and would've been a right pain. Still miss my mum like crazy, even after 10 years, and my dad as well!!!! (6 years)

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Hi, I want to upload new job certificate from my employer. I have already uploaded job certificate from my current employer but I want to replace it with the newer one.

How should I do that? If I simply upload the new one will that do? Or I have to inform DIAC why I am doing that?
You can't replace the one you've already submitted, you can only upload your new one. Maybe it would be an idea to name the document 'new reference replacing previous one', or something like that.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:30 am

Just had this post on the December thread off Alan Collett:

"Visa grant today for an application lodged on 8th November, 2007 ... subclass 176 ... not long for you December applicants ... consider arranging medicals and police clearance certs in the next 4 to 6 weeks if not done already ...

Best regards."

OMG...........................
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Originally Posted by mary1967
Just had this post on the December thread off Alan Collett:

"Visa grant today for an application lodged on 8th November, 2007 ... subclass 176 ... not long for you December applicants ... consider arranging medicals and police clearance certs in the next 4 to 6 weeks if not done already ...

Best regards."

OMG...........................
OMG that is nearly you Mary hope there are a lot more this week I had a look at the beupdated web site and there are quite a few novembers with CO now I am getting my hopes up we looked at flight prices last night looks like we will be going mid August there was a flight for end June but OH said that it was to soon so heres hoping that we have our visa by then so we dont need to go on a ETA Have a nice day everyone and many more visas
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:50 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by jimandkate
OMG that is nearly you Mary hope there are a lot more this week I had a look at the beupdated web site and there are quite a few novembers with CO now I am getting my hopes up we looked at flight prices last night looks like we will be going mid August there was a flight for end June but OH said that it was to soon so heres hoping that we have our visa by then so we dont need to go on a ETA Have a nice day everyone and many more visas

We lodged 21st December and hoping on leaving July also and if no PR then on ETA.

Argh this waiting is starting to feel like waiting finally

Kaitlin
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by funshine
Hi there - meds went ok on 7th - sending them tomorrow - so thats the final step done - I will post more meds/preggie info on our preggie thread over the next few days...

DH is always hopeful!!!

Hey FA - sounds like you are stressed - take it easy - we all have something sent to try us at the moment don't we - I am sure things will turn out at the end of the day and we will all look back and at least smile (if not laugh ) Good Luck Happy thoughts to you!
HOPE YPUR BACK SOON F/A
TAKE CARE
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
We lodged 21st December and hoping on leaving July also and if no PR then on ETA.

Argh this waiting is starting to feel like waiting finally

Kaitlin
It just goes on and on and on and on then just one day it ends
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:13 pm
Claireg

claireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=mary1967;6241071]Morning everyone

EA your having a laugh, had to ring them today took 3 attempts to get through not because it was busy it was just ringing out! to be told they had not contacted the woman about the viewing :curse:

Been thinking today though if she does come back for a 2nd viewing might just ask if she want to complete privately and give EA notice
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:18 pm

Hello every one how we all doing so has any one kept tabs on the amount of visa today

having a lazy day had to go back to bed after the weekend and i wasn't even drinking

but ill be back to normal tomorrow looking good though with November getting visa now we might get lucky

what you all think ive missed loads
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:03 am

[QUOTE=claireg;6243850]
Originally Posted by mary1967
Morning everyone

EA your having a laugh, had to ring them today took 3 attempts to get through not because it was busy it was just ringing out! to be told they had not contacted the woman about the viewing :curse:

Been thinking today though if she does come back for a 2nd viewing might just ask if she want to complete privately and give EA notice

If she keeps her mouth shut it could work. Guess the only problem is if she backs out and you've then got to put it back on the market.

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hello every one how we all doing so has any one kept tabs on the amount of visa today

having a lazy day had to go back to bed after the weekend and i wasn't even drinking

but ill be back to normal tomorrow looking good though with November getting visa now we might get lucky

what you all think ive missed loads
Hope you're back to normal today...............doesn't seem right not having to wade through hundreds of your posts!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:11 am

Hope you're back to normal today...............doesn't seem right not having to wade through hundreds of your posts!!![/QUOTE]

im good

How are we all this morning

nice morning here a glimpse of whats to come

did you see the post Alan left on the December thread looking good for may

I miss Flyaway
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:19 am

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hope you're back to normal today...............doesn't seem right not having to wade through hundreds of your posts!!!
im good

How are we all this morning

nice morning here a glimpse of whats to come

did you see the post Alan left on the December thread looking good for may

I miss Flyaway [/QUOTE]

Think i went into shock when i read Alan's post

Yeah, i miss Fly Away to, hope she's feeling less stressed and comes back soon.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

HI ALL
GOOD NEWSISH I THINK ? JUST CHECKED STATUS PAGE (FIRST TIME FOR 2 WEEKS) AND OH AND ELLIES SAY HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FINALISED SO DOES THAT MEAN THEY ARE ALL DONE
MINE SAY STILL OUTSTANDING BUT I KNEW THAT MINE WILL CAUSE HASSLE,
OH ALSO SAID THIERS BEING PROCCED FURTHER, SO WHO KNOWS??
IF YOUR READING THIS F/A WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
HOPE YOUR ALL ENJOYING THE START OF THIS SUNNY DAY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.