Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:36 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
Morning everyone

Another CO in November - thinks he applied on either the 12th or 13th

It's getting closer
Morning! It could get closer much sooner if you ask me. Hopefully tomorrow the timelie would finally change

Just as a hint that if you want to be in Quantas Frequent Flyer program you should register before you are in Oz since it's free! After you move to Oz it costs. We registered all yeasterday since most likely it will be Quantas we'll be flying from Europe to Sydney.

Now kids too dentist. Hopefully lots of good news when we get back!

Kati
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:44 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Morning everyone

Another CO in November - thinks he applied on either the 12th or 13th

It's getting closer
Morning every one hope it keeps getting closer and closer so we should expect to see visa in may for Novembers its when the december start getting Co ill be dong a dance That should really be any time now on less its the 5 months to co , Im confusing my self now
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:35 pm
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

Morning all - we are getting v. excited now as we can't wait to get going - and we bought some champagne on the weekend to keep ready for when we get the visa may even crack it open when we get the CO!!!

Have great days....
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:20 pm
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

jinty-mcginty got their visa on 24th April - they applied Sept 07
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beccie
Bored of waiting really, nothing to do other than wait now its hard not being able to plan anything isn't it

We should meet up not sure if there are any other in our area we could bore each other talking about Aus I think our friends and family our fed up of hearing about it

Off to check our status page see if it changed
Yeah know that feeling my sister keeps asking any news yet and i really want to say YES!!!
still not finalised my meds soooo annoying as oh and Ellies all done .

meeting up would be good could come over to harbour for wine !

got Ellie's 13th bday sunday can't believe where the years have gone
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
Yeah know that feeling my sister keeps asking any news yet and i really want to say YES!!!
still not finalised my meds soooo annoying as oh and Ellies all done .

meeting up would be good could come over to harbour for wine !

got Ellie's 13th bday sunday can't believe where the years have gone
It'll be finalised soon you've not had any trouble for it this is the first you knew about it wasn't it so don't worry too much they probably have a backlog.

Wine sounds good to me down the harbour !! Got friend staying this weekend but free the following week let me know

Don't say that my oldest is 16 now make me feel well old
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:17 am

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Evening all how is every one doing

I am in shock getting all packed up and sorting the house so much to do so little time now,really hit me last night I woke up and thought we are really doing this man i was freaking but when is sit down and think about it im excited any one else feel like that
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:34 am

Mary how are your two doing hope they are feeling better now though few days a head I think
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all - just popped in to say hi. Anyone got any news?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baby75
Evening all how is every one doing

I am in shock getting all packed up and sorting the house so much to do so little time now,really hit me last night I woke up and thought we are really doing this man i was freaking but when is sit down and think about it im excited any one else feel like that
EEEEKKK!!! SO exciting Niamh! Did you buy return tickets in the end?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:52 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baby75
Mary how are your two doing hope they are feeling better now though few days a head I think

Think it was a tearful day in school - Laura found out that the funeral is next Tuesday (her 16th Birthday)

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Evening all - just popped in to say hi. Anyone got any news?
Hi Fly Away.................no news, just slummin
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

no news, just slummin
Thats sooooo Mary lol
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Thats sooooo Mary lol

You're only jealous i won't let you join me!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
EEEEKKK!!! SO exciting Niamh! Did you buy return tickets in the end?
We are booking return tickets next Thursday after my scan just in case but im sure it will be ok but we are packing up now so its all so real
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:12 am

Another visa grant in November

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.