January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

nickUK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by umer830
I submited my 175 MODL application here from pakistan on 06th jan. People saying it will take 3 to 4 month to get a visa. Where as british processing spreadsheet and autom processing email from ASPC showing they r processing september 2007 applicants. Now if this is the case I have to wait for atleast 3 month for CASE OFFICER to be allocated. What you people say about average time
The following link gives an indication of processing times for brits based on the users of the site...
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Oct&year=07

According to the immi.gov.au website "processing times vary depending on 'high risk' or 'low risk' country requirements. Low risk countries are Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) eligible. High risk countries are those not on the ETA list." 175-visa applications for high risk countries can take up to 15 months (12 months for low risk) although they do prioritise MODL applications.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by umer830
I submited my 175 MODL application here from pakistan on 06th jan. People saying it will take 3 to 4 month to get a visa. Where as british processing spreadsheet and autom processing email from ASPC showing they r processing september 2007 applicants. Now if this is the case I have to wait for atleast 3 month for CASE OFFICER to be allocated. What you people say about average time
Hi

We applied over 3 months ago and have not been allocated a case officer or had anythng updated on our status page.

So I think the estimate of getting your visa in 3 - 4 months is not that likely, although there are always some who are lucky. There are also people still waiting to hear from June and July and a huge number of August applications to get through.

Also I am not sure if it slow down your application if you are in what is considered a "high risk" country.

Sorry not to have any more hopeful news for you, maybe you will be one of the lucky ones

Sam
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:05 am
Jo short

joshort will become famous soon enoughjoshort will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joshort
Hi,

My husband I have just submitted in Jan 08 (using an agent) my hub is a carpenter so were hoping for him to do his assesment in April... but i guess we have a 6-8 month wait ahead...

hoping to head for either goldcoast sunshine coast bissy ??? not sure

Jo
I Made a mistake getting confused we havent yet submitted so anyone seeing this, we are still in early stages were not Jan applicants...

when we finally submit will let you know then, then can keep an eye on times and who is in the same boat as us

cheers

Jo
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

hydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by joshort
I Made a mistake getting confused we havent yet submitted so anyone seeing this, we are still in early stages were not Jan applicants...

when we finally submit will let you know then, then can keep an eye on times and who is in the same boat as us

cheers

Jo
Hi all
Applied online on 8-Jan-08 and been having problems uploading/attaching documents online ever since. None of you encountered problem of the same sort?

Hyde
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hydeteru
Hi all
Applied online on 8-Jan-08 and been having problems uploading/attaching documents online ever since. None of you encountered problem of the same sort?

Hyde
We could attach documents immediately BUT once the page had been shut down, we couldn't attach again until we received the acknowledgement email which had a link in it. Have you received the email? Ours took 2 days to come.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:16 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Hyde

What does the screen say when you try to upload the documents?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

nickUK is on a distinguished road

Hi all

Hyde
Are the file sizes you're trying to upload maybe too big?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

EdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really nice

We GOT IT!!!!

457 Granted yesterday, still haven't come back to earth yet.

Lodged 7th Jan
Meds rec'd 18th
Meds Finalised 22nd
Approved 23rd Jan

Good luck to all of you who have a long and winding road ahead applying for permanent visa, the wait really will be worth it for you guys!

Edna xx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EdnaAverage
We GOT IT!!!!

Lodged 7th Jan
Meds rec'd 18th
Meds Finalised 22nd
Approved 23rd Jan

Good luck to all of you who have a long and winding road ahead applying for permanent visa, the wait really will be worth it for you guys!

Edna xx
WOW!! Congratulations - you must be the first on the thread to get their visa!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

We GOT IT!!!!

Lodged 7th Jan
Meds rec'd 18th
Meds Finalised 22nd
Approved 23rd Jan

Edna xx
Congratulations
Is it so FAST!!!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

EdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really nice

Cheers guys!

It was almost a bit too fast, still getting used to the idea that we're really going! Mine is only temp so it was always going to come through quicker than you guys but we actaully front loaded the meds and attached all the defacto stuff with the app which probably speed things up. Also, my company has transferred quite a few UK staff over there so are probably a known quantity. The only way that it could have been quicker would have been to do the xrays online. Fingers crossed for a few more soon, good luck!

Edna x
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

hydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the rough

Cheers guys!

It was almost a bit too fast, still getting used to the idea that we're really going! Mine is only temp so it was always going to come through quicker than you guys but we actaully front loaded the meds and attached all the defacto stuff with the app which probably speed things up. Also, my company has transferred quite a few UK staff over there so are probably a known quantity. The only way that it could have been quicker would have been to do the xrays online. Fingers crossed for a few more soon, good luck!

Edna x
Congrats Edna

Thanks all Will look for the e-mail and upload using the link provided ...
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations Edna, best of luck
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:23 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

We GOT IT!!!!

Lodged 7th Jan
Meds rec'd 18th
Meds Finalised 22nd
Approved 23rd Jan

Edna xx

Congratulations, that was really quick!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

We GOT IT!!!!

Lodged 7th Jan
Meds rec'd 18th
Meds Finalised 22nd
Approved 23rd Jan

Edna xx
Congratulations!!!! Although most of us are applying for PR visas, your timeline gives us all hope that the wheels are indeed rolling!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.