Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

January 08 Applicants

Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:41 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Hi all

We are just waiting for the tra to come back then hopefully apply for the visa on line and keeping every thing crossed we have it back for june this year as soon as we have it we are gone cant wait getting scared at the prospect of waiting for it all but we will get there im sure.

good luck to every one else
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

Smashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: January 08 Applicants

Hey Everyone! So excited, sending in my Spouse Visa application tomorrow!! Just went today and got everything signed by my lawyer and its all good to go. Now its the waiting game...

And meds on Jan 21!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Smashy
Hey Everyone! So excited, sending in my Spouse Visa application tomorrow!! Just went today and got everything signed by my lawyer and its all good to go. Now its the waiting game...

And meds on Jan 21!
Good luck with it hope all goes well
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hi all

We are just waiting for the tra to come back then hopefully apply for the visa on line and keeping every thing crossed we have it back for june this year as soon as we have it we are gone cant wait getting scared at the prospect of waiting for it all but we will get there im sure.

good luck to every one else
Any news yet?
Fingers and toes crossed for you

Beccie
Old Jan 9th 2008, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

stubbieholder31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, just begun this roller coaster ride and sent off all the documents. Have applied for the 457. Heading to Melbourne once the visa is granted (fingers crossed). It's quite scary isn't it!
Just a matter of waiting nowi guess
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

jonny83 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Beccie
Hi
Thought I'd start a thread for Jan 08 just submitted mine and of course its Jan 08 already their!!

Wondered if anyone else is applying in Jan as well?

The Pope Family
(Richard 35, Beccie 35, Fred 16 & Megan 11 )
Hey just waiting on a date for my practical skill assessment, just wondering if anyone's got any tips on what to do next?
Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:20 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Submitted the main application online over the weekend for 175 MODL.
Waiting for CO to be appointed...

Let's see how long it takes now...
Old Jan 14th 2008, 9:28 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by AshyB
Submitted the main application online over the weekend for 175 MODL.
Waiting for CO to be appointed...

Let's see how long it takes now...
Well done on getting your application in It's a relief isn't it. We had an e-mail from our agent over the weekend and he said they are still allocating COs to Spetember so looks like we could be in for a wait!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

Just waiting for my IELTS test results (test taken on the 12th), then will be applying for the Visa (175)
Old Jan 14th 2008, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

ler01kjh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beccie
Hi
Thought I'd start a thread for Jan 08 just submitted mine and of course its Jan 08 already their!!

Wondered if anyone else is applying in Jan as well?

The Pope Family
(Richard 35, Beccie 35, Fred 16 & Megan 11 )
Eggselent idea!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

ler01kjh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Beccie,

I had trouble on that site too. In the end I went into our local Police Sation and told them what I wanted - they gave me the form to fill in - they had a huge stock - obviously in demand. We have to go back in person with some ID and £10 each. We'll do that next week.

Good luck!
Yes, the link is no longer in use. Just look up your local police force online and type a search for data protection subject access, download the form and send it off.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:07 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ittakesages
Well done on getting your application in It's a relief isn't it. We had an e-mail from our agent over the weekend and he said they are still allocating COs to Spetember so looks like we could be in for a wait!
that is quite some backlog - hope going under MODL really does help.
Don't think the wife will let me live if we have to wait a long time
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:09 pm
we're there!

Originally Posted by ler01kjh
Yes, the link is no longer in use. Just look up your local police force online and type a search for data protection subject access, download the form and send it off.
Try this link:
http://www.met.police.uk/links/index.htm#uk
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AshyB
that is quite some backlog - hope going under MODL really does help.
Don't think the wife will let me live if we have to wait a long time
Hi

Not sure how much difference being MODL makes, we haven't heard anything and we applied 3 months ago now. We were told in November to expect a CO Jan/Feb time but as the processing date for post Sept apps is still stuck at the 21st Sept (where it has been for a long time) I'm not even hopeful we'll get one then

Hope I'm completely wrong

Sam
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:22 pm
we're there!

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

Not sure how much difference being MODL makes, we haven't heard anything and we applied 3 months ago now. We were told in November to expect a CO Jan/Feb time but as the processing date for post Sept apps is still stuck at the 21st Sept (where it has been for a long time) I'm not even hopeful we'll get one then

Hope I'm completely wrong

Sam
Hey Sam,

apologies for being a bit thick but, who do you need to get in touch with to find out when a CO is due to be appointed?

for both our sakes, let's hope some miracle happens and they start working their socks off in the new yr!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.