Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
Just need a visa granted message now

I just posted on the February thread about some bad news we had last night, one of my eldest daughers friends died on Friday night, he was only 15. Both my kids are devastated - kinda puts me moaning about no viewers into perspective.
I answered on the Feb thread. You poor things. I hope you all feel better soon.

Originally Posted by Baby75
im glad your feeling better and its great you back with us

oh your lucky ill be getting less sleep in a while don't know what im complaining about

I did, did they update the system our has the same changes

Some one on the April thread has a co lucky ducks please be us soon
I am still hoping for June for the visas. They should whizz through Nov and Dec as there are fewer applicants than sept and Oct. (And they might have cleared the Augusts too)

I don't envy you on the sleep front. I love my bed.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:39 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I answered on the Feb thread. You poor things. I hope you all feel better soon.

I am still hoping for June for the visas. They should whizz through Nov and Dec as there are fewer applicants than sept and Oct. (And they might have cleared the Augusts too)

I don't envy you on the sleep front. I love my bed.

I like your thinking would make my life so much easier but then yours is a much quicker visa so ill be happy for July

We are planning our big party not going to call it leaving just an excuses for a p*ss up not for me though

what to do with the kiddies though always something
Old Apr 27th 2008, 3:00 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Thanks Beccie.

Check your status page. Have you got new link at the bottom? Mary, Mairead and I have!! So something could be happening.
Nice too see you and hugs

Yep I had that new link also Intresting....

And Mary so sorry to hear about your kids friend

K

Last edited by Kaitlin; Apr 27th 2008 at 3:05 am.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beccie
Any news yet or are you stil3 holding on till Monday?

Did you see any ariels or chimneys?

I don't think you did
no news yet :curse:

and no i can't say i did
hows things?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
no news yet :curse:

and no i can't say i did
hows things?
Bored of waiting really, nothing to do other than wait now its hard not being able to plan anything isn't it

We should meet up not sure if there are any other in our area we could bore each other talking about Aus I think our friends and family our fed up of hearing about it

Off to check our status page see if it changed
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Thanks Beccie.

Check your status page. Have you got new link at the bottom? Mary, Mairead and I have!! So something could be happening.
Yep "Visa entitlement details"
No visa on there yet
Looks like there just updating the system and adding pages
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:29 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Beccie
Yep "Visa entitlement details"
No visa on there yet
Looks like there just updating the system and adding pages
Lets hope it starts changing soon May is our month for co I hope any way
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:12 am
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

Thanks Karen.

We are flying by the seat of our pants right now and just hoping it pays off. We should know something next week.
Hi Fly Away - welcome back - hope things will turn out positively really soon for you!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Baby75
Lets hope it starts changing soon May is our month for co I hope any way
Ooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee that'd be good
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:36 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Thanks Beccie.

Hi FA

I have just done this and replied to the december and 475ers trhead...waht does it mean??? I am biting finger nails....I need to know! I never use to worry about things I never had control over...now I am a wreck! lol

Debs
x
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hi FA

I have just done this and replied to the december and 475ers trhead...waht does it mean??? I am biting finger nails....I need to know! I never use to worry about things I never had control over...now I am a wreck! lol

Debs
x
hi debbie ours has changed at the bottom of our page not been before not sure why it has changed kate
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by funshine
Hi Fly Away - welcome back - hope things will turn out positively really soon for you!
Thanks. Things are definately looking up compared to a week ago. Don't want to tempt fate though..... so I still need lots of luck!

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hi FA

Debs
x
Don't panic! I think they have updated everyone's screen so we can monitor what is going on more easily. You should be getting a CO soon and I bet your screen will change first. Good luck!!!

Originally Posted by jimandkate
hi debbie ours has changed at the bottom of our page not been before not sure why it has changed kate
I'm sure it's a system improvement, Memewest said they couldn't lodge their application this weekend - the whole system must have been closed for them to do this.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Hi how is everything going ? hope that you are feeling better nice to see the thread going up again Kate
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:08 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Thanks. Things are definately looking up compared to a week ago. Don't want to tempt fate though..... so I still need lots of luck!

Don't panic! I think they have updated everyone's screen so we can monitor what is going on more easily. You should be getting a CO soon and I bet your screen will change first. Good luck!!!

I'm sure it's a system improvement, Memewest said they couldn't lodge their application this weekend - the whole system must have been closed for them to do this.
How Exciting!!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:19 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning everyone

Another CO in November - thinks he applied on either the 12th or 13th

It's getting closer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.