It's been nice!

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 2:04 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default It's been nice!

The time has come to hang up my BE blazer and bid you all farewell!!

It was pleasant whilst it lasted...good luck, health and happiness to you all.

Will no longer be posting, although may browse in from time to time..........

Best wishes,

Rob
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 2:13 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's been nice!

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ

Best wishes,

Rob
That was unexpected. I'm sure you've still got a few things to say. If you must go you must go.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 2:41 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Can I be really nosey and ask why you're going?
Julie.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 2:44 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes,

Rob
Rob, I hope the events of the other day with that thread aren't the driving force behind your decision mate! Whatever you decide to do - I hope 2006 brings you your hearts desire!
Claire
x
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 2:46 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: It's been nice!

Best wishes,

Rob
Oi!!! You haven't even left for Oz yet have you?

There is a certain amount of payback we have to all do once we get there, to make up for all the silly questions we've asked while still in the UK.

So you can't leave yet you have a debt you owe!!!!!

errr all the best.

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Rob, I hope the events of the other day with that thread aren't the driving force behind your decision mate! Whatever you decide to do - I hope 2006 brings you your hearts desire!
Claire
x
me too, there were just so many wind up merchants on that thread - it'd be a shame for that to put you off for good. get yourself another name and start again if thats the case! good luck with your migration plans anyway
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:16 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes,

Rob
Your kidding right. C'mon mate dont let others spoil your fun. I for one like your posts.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:19 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Claire
x

I really must try and keep up. What thread? I never quite get to grips with all the argy bargy.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob mate - have a word with yourself!!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Best wishes,

Rob

I hope you're not upset because you haven't been voted most fanciable male on the BE Annual Awards

You can be a Pain in the A**e but a nice(ish) Pain the A**e.

Seriously good luck to you both and enjoy your new life in Perth
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 4:23 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Best wishes,

Rob

I'm seriously confused , from what i can gather it's about some thread all I can say is dont let the b******* get u down.

You cant leave we have to keep in touch, dont you remember next year we're spending xmas together
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 4:56 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Best wishes,

Rob
Oh for fecks sake Rob...don't go......

You know you'll miss it!!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 4:56 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chance to be
me too, there were just so many wind up merchants on that thread - it'd be a shame for that to put you off for good. get yourself another name and start again if thats the case! good luck with your migration plans anyway

What thread??? Geez, I miss everything!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:46 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's have a small vote on why Rob has buggered off shall we:-

This is not meant to offend

1. Upset 'cos he wasn't voted for most fanciable bloke on BE in Annual Awards

2. Celeb BB starts on Thursday and he can't stand the gobshite that will be posted.

3. He won the lotto and bought his boat.

4. Feels guilty 'cos he got The Barbie sub forum started and upset some peeps.

5. He's lying and wants to see how many people beg him to come back.

I'm voting for No. 2.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 6:10 pm
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Let's have a small vote on why Rob has buggered off shall we:-

This is not meant to offend

1. Upset 'cos he wasn't voted for most fanciable bloke on BE in Annual Awards

2. Celeb BB starts on Thursday and he can't stand the gobshite that will be posted.

3. He won the lotto and bought his boat.

4. Feels guilty 'cos he got The Barbie sub forum started and upset some peeps.

5. He's lying and wants to see how many people beg him to come back.

I'm voting for No. 2.
5: Though I dunno how many will beg....... I'm also from Guildford, though have never seen the legend that is Rob. Anyhow, like others who say the same thing , he'll be back, and no doubt with more opinion to share

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.