It's been nice!

Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:18 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's been nice!

FWIW

RobnCaz Account cancelled No offence committed!

If you don't like me, go away and stop reading my threads! Simple! Then everyone's happy

Now to all you haters........

To the rest of you, thankyou for welcoming me back
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:48 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by possoms
so there is a god ffs

I was genuinely annoyed that RobnCaz thought about leaving due to responses on this forum, I hate the thought of someone being upset. , I usually come on here for a laugh and if I need info I research it.

But I am more annoyed he was taking the piss, when I was being nice, I will be more careful on here now.

And just to save him the energy, I wont be reading his f****** posts now
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I usually come on here for a laugh.
Not laughing Margaret?

Originally Posted by Margaret2
But I am more annoyed he was taking the piss, when I was being nice, I will be more careful on here now.
Who was taking the piss? Have you read into why I left and came back?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
And I thought Madonna was the Queen of Reinvention! How wrong....

Hey you leave Madonna out of this, I kind of worship her.

Old Jan 4th 2006, 11:17 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yeah but as we are just through the season of good will maybe its worth forgetting his past & starting again.

I wasn't to happy with his view on Scots but bugger it, if he reckons he can think before he types then I'm all for giving him a second chance.

Under normal circumstances Bordy i'd totally agree with you. See above.. thinkings not his forte sadly
Old Jan 4th 2006, 11:17 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Not laughing Margaret?

Who was taking the piss? Have you read into why I left and came back?
don't flatter yourself, racist dropkick, not interested

just ffwc offff permanently ......NOW!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
don't flatter yourself, racist dropkick, not interested

just ffwc offff permanently ......NOW!!
I really, really dont want to have to do this,......but who the f##k are you?????????

Jeez........a 'racist dropkick'.......I'm assuming that you are insunuating I am racist? How did you work that out? Would really LOVE to know how you came up with that conclusion

Obviously another ****** imbecile with a serious inability to read my posts and likes to get his glory by jumping on the back of other peoples posts!!

When you know anything about me, slate me...til then butt out!!

They ruined a perfectly good rectum when they put teeth in your mouth!!

Do you know what truly astonishes me? It would seem that the more people that dislike me - even more want to jump on the bandwagon - do you think it makes you look good and feel popular??!!
WTF is all that about???
Do half of you people dissing me even KNOW why?
What have I done that is sooooo bad.......examples welcome!
In my opinion, I have given quite a bit of good advice and support to people on this board - OK, I can be opinionated at times, but does that make me a bad person?

Another bizarre thing...I'm hated THAT much that this thread hasnt budged from the top spot in nearly 24 hours and has had over 1500 views....... Whats that all about?

Last edited by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer; Jan 4th 2006 at 11:40 am.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:11 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Can everyone just chill out a bit. Some of you are acting like you are on a troll hunt. Rob is hardly a troll, just an opinionated wotsit!

Rob, maybe is would have been more prudent to come back slowly, rather than bounce back on stage so quick. I can understand Margret being annoyed, I was annoyed that you were leaving too, and you have made us look a bit foolish. I am genuinely glad to see you back, but you must have expected a bit of backlash.

Everyone else, try to remember that Rob was actually quite helpful and a pretty good poster. Open arms are not necessary, but just chill a bit, that goes for you too Rob.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Can everyone just chill out a bit. Some of you are acting like you are on a troll hunt. Rob is hardly a troll, just an opinionated wotsit!

Rob, maybe is would have been more prudent to come back slowly, rather than bounce back on stage so quick. I can understand Margret being annoyed, I was annoyed that you were leaving too, and you have made us look a bit foolish. I am genuinely glad to see you back, but you must have expected a bit of backlash.

Everyone else, try to remember that Rob was actually quite helpful and a pretty good poster. Open arms are not necessary, but just chill a bit, that goes for you too Rob.
Thank you for being the voice of reason Anastasia
It's hard to chill when I am called a 'Racist Dropkick' (anyone know what that is by the way?) though. I guess because I said in an earlier post that I didn't agree with racism, that that makes me racist then?
Ah well...onwards and upwards...
Anyone else wanna have a pop whilst this thread is still going - ?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

well fluffy i, quite frank am very offended by you.... i mean what give YOU the right to have a a pop at campfires.... i mean ffs what did they ever do to you??? i think you're a fire-ist little........

wb mate!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:29 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoSemite
well fluffy i, quite frank am very offended by you.... i mean what give YOU the right to have a a pop at campfires.... i mean ffs what did they ever do to you??? i think you're a fire-ist little........

wb mate!!!!
No, no, no, you've got him all wrong. It's only camp fires that he slays, not just any old fire, so that's all right, innit?

Nicky
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by YoSemite

wb mate!!!!

Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
No, no, no, you've got him all wrong. It's only camp fires that he slays, not just any old fire, so that's all right, innit?

Nicky

well regardless of what kind of fire it is it's still fire-ist!

we expect fires to treat us with repsect and equality and we should treat them the same way in return.

i've got a lot of friends who are fires and we all get along very well. i don't treat them different because they're fires and vice versa.

i find fluffys un warranted attack on fires disgraceful!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:29 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Come on now let's play nice, what with it being a new year and all that

Seeing as the OP is still with us the point of the thread is now null and void.......so guess what's coming next?......Yep, thread is now closed.