It's been nice!

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 10:53 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: It's been nice!

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Absolutely! My 8 year old twins arent as attention seeking as some people on this forum .
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...77&postcount=1

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:04 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

PMSL
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by possoms
PMSL
What can I say! ...
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:14 pm

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
And there was me thinking I got the barbie subforum started

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=341966

Always the way - I do the work, someone else gets the credit!!!

Cheers

Buzzy
nah he pipped you to the post mate, literally

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=33
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by Paul2004
What can I say! ...
hayyy looky looky at my tumbleweed I love him
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:51 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just upset Rob withdrew his apology to me in 'Absolutely Disgusted" - I was hurt and wept for a while as I thought the leopard had changed his spots - Yeah right!!!! LOL I detect some drama in the quitting and a bit of a sense of humour by-pass.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:01 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Oh dear..
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:39 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Mr Ann here,

Just been looking at different threads and I think the jury is still out on whether 'Fluffy' is really Robs alter ego. Methinks this requires further thought
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:13 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

For the record - I am nothing to do with Rob, and am certainly not him!
Yes, I live in Surrey and am heading to Perth, it would seem around about the same time as him, that's about as far as the coincidences go.

I live in Woking, not Guildford...close, I agree!

CSI eat your heart out, you people are amazing!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:49 am
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
For the record - I am nothing to do with Rob, and am certainly not him!
Yes, I live in Surrey and am heading to Perth, it would seem around about the same time as him, that's about as far as the coincidences go.

I live in Woking, not Guildford...close, I agree!

CSI eat your heart out, you people are amazing!
which part of Woking do you live Fluff?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by russmcp
which part of Woking do you live Fluff?
Russ, I'll hand it to ya, you're persistant!!

Pyrford, my friend
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:01 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Russ, I'll hand it to ya, you're persistant!!

Pyrford, my friend

You must be twins separated at birth then!

I don't usually enter into this kind of banter but cannot resist offering my tuppence worth that you have very similar styles.

Can't wait for the confession. . . . .

Binbird
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by binbird

I don't usually enter into this kind of banter but cannot resist offering my tuppence worth that you have very similar styles.

Binbird
Wrong again!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:05 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird

Binbird
If it looks like chicken, & tastes like chicken, it probably went "cluck cluck" in a former life .
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
If it looks like chicken, & tastes like chicken, it probably went "cluck cluck" in a former life .
LOL, now I must use that quote in the future.

Back on topic, we need a king and queen of the "sooks" award.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.