It's been nice!

Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's been nice!

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
If it looks like chicken, & tastes like chicken, it probably went "cluck cluck" in a former life .

True LOL
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

ndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
If it looks like chicken, & tastes like chicken, it probably went "cluck cluck" in a former life .
I was thinking something similar but... If it looks like a tart, tastes like a tart, it probably sucked like one in a former life
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:31 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ndbarrett
I was thinking something similar but... If it looks like a tart, tastes like a tart, it probably sucked like one in a former life
It is very hard to have a clue what you lot are going on about if you haven't read the whole thread and all the associated threads Could I please have a brief summary so that I stand a chance of getting the jokes
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

ndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
It is very hard to have a clue what you lot are going on about if you haven't read the whole thread and all the associated threads Could I please have a brief summary so that I stand a chance of getting the jokes
LOL, some believe the dear departed forum member has reincarnated into something fluffy
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:35 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ndbarrett
LOL, some believe the dear departed forum member has reincarnated into something fluffy
He has. Read his confession.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:45 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Cluck cluck http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346018
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:17 am
Banned

menace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
The time has come to hang up my BE blazer and bid you all farewell!!

It was pleasant whilst it lasted...good luck, health and happiness to you all.

Will no longer be posting, although may browse in from time to time..........

Best wishes,

Rob
I was going to say dont let the door hit you in the butt on the way out but you have already returned as a new poster!
The last time I logged on you were an opinionated so and so, what is going to change? You wont change your spots.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:37 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
The time has come to hang up my BE blazer and bid you all farewell!!

It was pleasant whilst it lasted...good luck, health and happiness to you all.

Will no longer be posting, although may browse in from time to time..........

Best wishes,

Rob
I guess I wont be getting my apology now!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:37 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by menace
I was going to say dont let the door hit you in the butt on the way out but you have already returned as a new poster!
The last time I logged on you were an opinionated so and so, what is going to change? You wont change your spots.
For the record and for anyone else who wishes to post stuff like Menace just has......save your finger muscles, responses will be limited, very limited indeed!
Pot calling Kettle.........
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:40 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
responses will be limited, very limited indeed!

so there is a god ffs
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:47 am
Banned

menace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by possoms
so there is a god ffs
Just what I was thinking.

Also technically this guy is now classed as a multi identity troll. An offence which carries the ultimate forum death, banning by IP.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:50 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by menace
Just what I was thinking.

Also technically this guy is now classed as a multi identity troll. An offence which carries the ultimate forum death, banning by IP.
yep or maybe hes just classed as a tosser
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:52 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by possoms
yep or maybe hes just classed as a tosser

Now thats downright SPOOKY!! i just sent menace some karma with the exact same words!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:00 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Now thats downright SPOOKY!! i just sent menace some karma with the exact same words!

Yeah but as we are just through the season of good will maybe its worth forgetting his past & starting again.

I wasn't to happy with his view on Scots but bugger it, if he reckons he can think before he types then I'm all for giving him a second chance.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

And I thought Madonna was the Queen of Reinvention! How wrong....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.