It's been nice!

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's been nice!

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
The time has come to hang up my BE blazer and bid you all farewell!!

It was pleasant whilst it lasted...good luck, health and happiness to you all.

Will no longer be posting, although may browse in from time to time..........

Best wishes,

Rob

Don't leave us.

Wendy x
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:02 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: It's been nice!

Originally Posted by suzy
4. Feels guilty 'cos he got The Barbie sub forum started and upset some peeps.
And there was me thinking I got the barbie subforum started

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=341966

Always the way - I do the work, someone else gets the credit!!!

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:10 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Can somebody tell me what's going on? Where's Rob gone and why? I like my neighbour, I think he's funny and it's nice to know there is someone else on here who is close by. Who has upset him?
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:12 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Anne4Terry]Can somebody tell me what's going on? Where's Rob gone and why? I like my neighbour, I think he's funny and it's nice to know there is someone else on here who is close by. ]

UMMMMMM!!!

didn't participate in the thread myself (ourselves) which i assume (and Alan says i shouldn't ) is the cause of this thread

Who has upset him?[/QUOTE

But i think just about everyone did!!!

Last edited by Sam; Jan 3rd 2006 at 8:15 pm.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:21 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't participate myself either, but was following the threads at the time:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344928

and

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345844

Guess those had something to do with it
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:27 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Didn't participate myself either, but was following the threads at the time:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344928

and

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345844

Guess those had something to do with it
Thanks for that. Doesn't seem like too much of a cerfuffle though, and it's not like Rob to get wound up. Perhaps something else is not quite right, or maybe it is the giving up smoking that is adding pressure
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:29 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Thanks for that. Doesn't seem like too much of a cerfuffle though, and it's not like Rob to get wound up. Perhaps something else is not quite right, or maybe it is the giving up smoking that is adding pressure

been there and done that, life's to short to let that sort of pressure get to you!!!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:30 pm

Maybe as he has recently got his visa he has decided to get a new screen name for the OZ side of the forum??

Seen a few people do that in the short while I have been knocking around in here!

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:35 pm
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at some of the threads a few people told him to chill out a bit, think that wound him up actually. He did take a bit of a slating, though in fairness maybe some of it was due. Silly getting wound up over words, so much more difficult to read an interpretation rather than see what someone is saying to you.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:36 pm

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe as he has recently got his visa he has decided to get a new screen name for the OZ side of the forum??

Seen a few people do that in the short while I have been knocking around in here!

Have you fluffy? When did you join?
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

oooh, you and Rob should get together - you know, what with you both going to Perth next year. You'll get on a treat - watch out tho, he seems a bit of a drama queen. Likes his handbags a lot.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by russmcp
Have you fluffy? When did you join?
I registered today but have been using the forum as a guest for some time now!
A great source of advice and help and some really friendly people on here
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:44 pm

I registered today but have been using the forum as a guest for some time now!
A great source of advice and help and some really friendly people on here
Thats true Fluffy, so where are you in the UK at the mo?
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
oooh, you and Rob should get together - you know, what with you both going to Perth next year. You'll get on a treat - watch out tho, he seems a bit of a drama queen. Likes his handbags a lot.
Yeah, shame he's left!!
I always thought he made some good posts and sounded like a decent bloke!
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by russmcp
Thats true Fluffy, so where are you in the UK at the mo?
I can see where you are leading me Russ

Wrong tree mate.......................................

I'm in Surrey actually! Well how's about that!!!

But, like I said....wrong tree mate............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.