Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm depressed and bloody fed up, might as well get a bashing from you lot too!

Wikiposts

I'm depressed and bloody fed up, might as well get a bashing from you lot too!

Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm depressed and bloody fed up, might as well get a bashing from you lot too!

Thanks everyone ...
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Budawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm depressed and bloody fed up, might as well get a bashing from you lot too!

Good luck Paul. You seem like a real fighter but you also have the ability (judgement) to recognise when things are too difficult. Workplace bullying is a terrible thing and should never be tolerated. You should speak up and if that doesn't work it's best to leave. All the best.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:37 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great weekend, and good luck for monday
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Thanks everyone ...
hope you have enough for a beer today, i can only drink one at a time
Old Mar 14th 2008, 1:41 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
hope you have enough for a beer today, i can only drink one at a time
This size?
Old Mar 15th 2008, 12:45 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:48 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well tomorrow Paul C x
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

Thanks for the good wishes.

I HAVE to admit I don't have a good feeling about tomorrow. I DON'T have a clue why, just do ...

Time will tell and hope my gut instinct is on the wonk.

Will update tomorrow and hopefully I'll be wrong, then we can let this thread die. It depresses me reading the subject line, god knows what it does for you lot! ...
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the good wishes.

I HAVE to admit I don't have a good feeling about tomorrow. I DON'T have a clue why, just do ...

Time will tell and hope my gut instinct is on the wonk.

Will update tomorrow and hopefully I'll be wrong, then we can let this thread die. It depresses me reading the subject line, god knows what it does for you lot! ...
I've been itching for weeks to take out the last half of the title but never got round to asking That bit makes me want to drive round and give you a clip round the ear
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I've been itching for weeks to take out the last half of the title but never got round to asking That bit makes me want to drive round and give you a clip round the ear
Could prob do with it!

I could prob do with sommit alright! I've got an ear ache from prodding cotton wool buds in em all night. I've got tablets that DON'T make me feel good, but just give me side effects I could do without (anger and agitation, read up on them earlier today) and ........

and and bloody and!

You know I could prob go on all night whinging, but will refrain. Take a deep breath and exhale!

There! ... fee better? ... no! ...

I think I need to give up smoking. Good time to do it eh? ...

Don't answer, oh and do what you like with the thread Pen, delete it or just cut it up into pieces for all I care ...

I'm off to snoozeville.

WBG!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:05 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Could prob do with it!

I could prob do with sommit alright! I've got an ear ache from prodding cotton wool buds in em all night. I've got tablets that DON'T make me feel good, but just give me side effects I could do without (anger and agitation, read up on them earlier today) and ........

and and bloody and!

You know I could prob go on all night whinging, but will refrain. Take a deep breath and exhale!

There! ... fee better? ... no! ...

I think I need to give up smoking. Good time to do it eh? ...

Don't answer, oh and do what you like with the thread Pen, delete it or just cut it up into pieces for all I care ...

I'm off to snoozeville.

WBG!
Paul, when you feel resistance you should stop!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:19 pm
Account Closed

Firstly sorry for the whinge last night ... ... was tired and irritable as I said.

Anyway, just to let you know that today was a success ...

All went smooth and did 10 hours, gonna be able to do a 50 hour week which is good as we need the dough.

Fellow workers seem fine and in our bit there is 2 others who started today so wasn't the only new bod, so that helped.

Morning was taken up with an induction and my job for afternoon was to build a staircase ... Never done one before, but all cut up and ready to be assembled tomorrow, should turn out ok.

Thanks for listening ...
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Firstly sorry for the whinge last night ... ... was tired and irritable as I said.

All went smooth and did 10 hours, gonna be able to do a 50 hour week which is good as we need the dough.

Fellow workers seem fine and in our bit there is 2 others who started today so wasn't the only new bod, so that helped.

Morning was taken up with an induction and my job for afternoon was to build a staircase ... Never done one before, but all cut up and ready to be assembled tomorrow, should turn out ok.

Thanks for listening ...

Glad that it went well Paul!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:24 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for listening ...
I am so pleased to hear that Paul. So it seems, third time lucky eh? Don't worry about your post yesterday, we all have days like that, but get those drugs changed if they are having an adverse effect on you.

Good luck with the staircase. Glad it's not mine.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Tread carefully mind Paul

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.